Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😆 Phunnnyyyyy... Ruchu keep these cuming!!!!
subu678 thumbnail
Guys ur jokes are HILARIOUS 😆 😆 I got encouraged and so here's one from me:

There is a Bahu who is having an affair with a man and her husband slaps her, her sasur & nanad scolds her but her sasuma(MOTHA-IN-LAW) stands in a corner and just wacthes them. WHY?

KYUNKI KI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI
hope u liked it 😃
marathi/pride thumbnail
1. A little boy write to santa: " Send me a brother for christmas"
Santa Replies: "Send me your mother"

2. Wife: I want to go somewhere i have never been since to day is our anniversary
Husbund: Chalo, ill take you to te kitchen

3. Two Sardarjiz were playin chess LOOL

4. Two sardarjis were sittin at a bus stop. One says something into the other's ear, and the guy falls down. What did he say?

Dhiskyon (gun firing noise)

5. In a pub in Delhi (which is home to sardars), there is a contest. The pub is filled w/sardars, so the first sardar comes up to answer a question. The question is what is 7+3? the sardar replies 11...The judge says No sorry...Youre wrong! So everyone in the audience says "give him one more chance , One More chance" so the judge says ok...What is the capital of India? he sardar replies Kerala. The judge says no...Youre wrong, again the crwod yells one more chance ...so the judge says this is ur final chance, and asks him one last question, "What is the opposite of tall?" The sardar replies Short, and the crowd yells one more chance one more chance... (lol)

Hope you liked them..Edited by Shamika - 17 years ago
ruchu_ronitu thumbnail
thnx sunny........... n yh keep postin guys.. n keep njoyin....... 😆 😆 😆
shiningstar4eva thumbnail
Kool jokes Ruchi 😆 ! Great way 2 cheer up! Really! Keep them cumin... Thnx...Edited by shiningstar4eva - 17 years ago