& teaser is superb
Pls pm me wen u update

Thanks dear
Aditi.KPFAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Its a nice start..

Its not a teaser rather its a small update..
Cont soon & plz send me pm if u can..

Haha!! It should be more short but the update is quiet long. πŸ˜‰
Aditi.KPFAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: rufana10

nice teaser Aditi😊

arrogant raman...
ishita is a party organizer...
looking forward to d ishra dance
update it soon
thanks for pm dear😊

Thanks dear
Aditi.KPFAN thumbnail

Thank you all lovely friends for reading my story. Here I am posting the first part. Have a look.

Wajah Tum Ho

Part 1

A black Mercedes enters in the gate of a big multiplex company and stops near the building, few journalist cars follows him back. As the car stops near the entrance of the building, some journalist covers him. He is sitting in his car, working in his laptop. He once looks out through the black glass and wraps his laptop inside the bag and walks out from the car while settling his coat, he is perfect in his every looks - he wears a grey color lavish suit with black shirt, a Rolex watch on his left wrist and a stylish sun-glass makes his looks PERFECT!! He light up a smoke and closes the door and then turns.

One of the journalist asks : Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla - the great business man, kal shaam aapko phir se ek aur award mila, kaisa feel ho raha hai? Sirf teen saal mein yeh success achieve kaise kiya aapne??

A smile comes on his face but soon it turns into a smirk, he removed the glasses and says : You know what logon ko irritate kaise karna hai yeh aapse sikhna chahiye!! Yaar kisi achhi script writer hire karo. Kya hamesha same dialogue bolte ho!! Kabhi kabhi toh kuch naya try karo. Well, by the way meine shayad yeh bahoot baar keh chuka ki Raman Bhalla success ke piche nahi, success mere piche bhaga hai, aur tum log toh yeh achhe see jante ho mujhe kisi bhi cheez ke piche bhaagna bilkul pasand nahi.

Another journalist : Sir, kya apne kabhi apni khud ki company kholne ke barey mein nehi socha?

Raman : Agar kabhi aisa hua toh don't worry, mujhse pehle woh khabar aapke paas hi aayegi, meri zindagi ko toh aap logon ne khuli tijori bana dia hai, jisse jaha see mauka milta hai bas lut leta hai.

As Raman says those words everyone looks down feeling embarrass. Raman continues : Now excuse me!!

He smashes the smoke under his feet and walks inside.

Raman walks in his cabin and admires his awards, it is just three years when Raman joined the company and after that he takes the company to new heights.

Raman thinks while taking the award in his hand : Not bad Raman, back to back for award and that too in a year.

He is lost in his own thoughts when his trance breaks hearing Mr, Bansal (His boss) 's voice : Congratulation Raman!!

He turns to face him : Ahh!! Thank you sir.

They shakes hand.

Mr.Bansal : Well Raman, I have a good news for you!!

Raman scruches his eyes and asks : What sir??

Mr.Bansal : Mein tumhe Delhi ke company mein shift kar raha hoon!!

Raman : Delhi company? Par kyu?

Mr. Bansal : Actually Raman, uss company ka stock market bohot kam ho gaya hai.

Raman : Okay!! I got it. Mujhse uss company ko abhi handle karna hoga. Par Mihir toh waha already hai.

Mr.Bansal : Yes Raman, I know!! Mihir ne hi tumhe suggest kia!!

Raman nods and says : No problem sir. Muskil nehi ho toh kam karne mein kya maza!!

Mr.Bansal pats his shoulder and says : That's the spirit my boy!! Then get ready to back to hometown.

Raman : Sure sir.

Mr.Bansal going to takes leave when stops and turns at Raman and says : Well, by the way!! Aaj shaam ko tumhare honor mein ek chota sa party rakha hai, you should be there!!

Raman nods and says : Okay sir, I will be there.

As soon as Mr.Bansal takes leave from his room, he leans on his leather chair and closes his eyes and suddenly he remembers to infrom the news to his family, he takes the phone and is going to call when is phone rings.

Raman : Maa!! Mein bas aapko hi phone karne wala tha!!

Mrs.Bhalla (worries) : kyu puttar? Sab theek hai na? Tu theek hai na?

Raman : Haan maa!! Mein bilkul theek hoon. Actually ek good news hai.

Mrs.Bhalla : Good news?

Raman : Haan maa!! Mein kal wapas aaraha hoon.

Mrs.Bhalla : Oye balle balle!! Oh bhalla jee kal mera Raman puttar wapas aaraha hai.

Raman smiles thinking his mother's excitement.

Mrs.Bhalla : Chetti (jaldi) aaja!!

Raman : Haan!! Waise aap mujhe kyu phone kia tha?

Mrs.Bhalla : Arey haan!! Woh puttar, Mihir...

Raman : Mihir? Usko kya hua?

Mrs.Bhalla : Pata nahi puttar. Usne shadi karne ka faisla kia hai.

Raman (shock) : Kya? Kisse? Merit oh subha hi usse baat hui, kuch bataya nahi mujhe.

Mrs.Bhalla : Kuch bataya nahi. Tu usse baat kar.

Raman : Haan okay! Aap chinta maat karo, mein kal wapas aate hi usse baat karta hoon. Don't worry. Take care.

He hangs up the call and thinks : Aisa kya ho gaya ab?

A girl is struggling with some papers, when her phone rings, she receive the call : Yes amma!! I am busy now, call you later.

She just hangs the call and turns to see all around, she sighs : Perfect!!

A man comes to her and asks : Mam!! Yeh fountain kaha rakhoon??

She simply gives him deadly glare and shouts : Mere saar pe rakho idiot!! Of-course entrance pe hogi hai and by the way yeh ek business party hai so look after the drink counter properly. Mujhe koi galti nazar nehi aani chahiye. Got it?

The man : Sure mam!!

She turns to check some papers when Mr.Bansal comes to her : Good job Miss.Ishita!!

Ishita turns to him smiling and says : Thank you sir. I hope yeh party aapko pasand ayegi.

Mr.Bansal : Of-course. AFter all meri sarey parties toh tum hi plan karti ho!! Waise koi theme party hai kya?

Ishita chuckles : Aapke business tycoon ko theme party pasand ayegi?

He giggles, she continues : Waise Ishita organize kare koi party aur usmey theme na ho aisa toh kabhi hua nehi Mr.Bansal. Of-course it's a theme party, MASK PARTY!!

She winks, Mr.Bansal happily praises her.

Mr.Bansal : Waise Ishita shaam ke party mein tum bhi rehna!!

Ishita : Par aapke clients ke bich mera kya kam?

Mr.Bansal : Kyu? Tum bhi toh yeh business kar rahi ho!! Aur waise bhi party organizer na rahe toh party ko handle kaun karega?

Ishita smiles : Okay. I will be there.

Ishita is busy in the preparations that she forgot to call her mother, her phone rings, screen flashes Amma!!'

She thinks : Aiyyo amma!! Unko phone karna toh bhool gai.

She then receives the call.

Ishita : Haan amma bolo.

Mrs.Iyer : Ishu, mujhe thumse kuch important baat karni hai.

Ishita hears her serious, she asks : Haan amma bolo. Sab theek hai na?

Mrs.Iyer : Mihika ne shadi karne ka faisla kia hai.

Ishita : Kya? Par usne toh mujhe kaha tha ki Mihir abhi...

But she stops in middle and bites her lower lip.

Mrs.Iyer : Mihir?

Ishita : Amma mein kal wapas aati hoon, phir iss barey mein baat karenge. Mein Mihika se baat karungi.

Mrs.Iyer : Ishu thum mujhse kuch chupa rahi ho?

Ishita : Amma!! Relax. Mujhe kal wapas ane do pehle.

Mrs.Iyer : Okay!

Ishita hangs up the call and thinks : Aisa kya ho gaya??

In evening,

Ishita greets with Mr.Bansal, he praises her for the decorations.

Mr.Bansal : Thank you for coming Isjita.

Ishita : My pleasure sir. Please enjoy the party.

Guests starts arriving and the party swings in full mood. Raman arrives there when someone gives him the mask!

Raman : What's this?

The guy : Sir, it's mask party.

He murmurs : Pata nahi sir ko aise atrangi organizers milte kaha hai? Business communication party mein aise theme!!

The guy : Sir?

Raman rolls his eyes and snatches the musk and walks in. Ishita sees them from far but as Raman's back faces her, she can't able to see his face.

The party goes well when Mr.Bansal announce to join the dance floor, Ishita stands there alone when Mr.Bansal walks to her and ask for a dance, she smiles and agrees. Whereas Raman too joins the floor with a girl.  After some time, the song changes and they exchange their partners when Raman holds Ishita by her waist. As soon as Raman's hand touches her bare waist, cold spine goes through her, she simply looks into his eyes, Raman pulls her closer. He forward his hand and she places hers on him.

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko taraashe...
Meri nazar se tu zara, haaye re ...
Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai...
Tujhko dikhaaun main zara, haaye re...
Ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan...
Kehne lagega aaina Subhanallah...

Jo ho raha hain pehli dafaa hai wallah...
Aisa hua, Subhanallah...
Jo ho raha hai pehli dafaa hai wallah...
Aisa hua...

Ishita : Impressive!! You dance so well, meine socha nehi tha ko business tycoon aise dance kar sakte hai.

Raman : Well, I am multi-talented. Waise aap bhi toh ek business woman hai toh yeh statement toh aap par bhi hona chahiye!! That you dance quiet well.

Ishita smiles : Yeah!! I am a classical dancer and by the way mein koi business woman nahi hoon, I am...

But Before Ishita completes Mr.Bansal calls him, so he excuse.

Ishita thinks : Achha hai...

After Raman introduced with the clients then he finds for Ishita but he doesn't find her.

He thinks : Achhi ladki thi...

Ishita is going to leave the place after biding to Mr.Bansal but she crushes with a waiter amd drinks fall on her saree.

He guy : I am so sorry madam.

Ishita : It's okay. And be careful.

She walks in the house when she sees a room is opened, she walks to the room and finds Raman with a girl, the girl wraps her arms on his neck and they are getting intimate, Ishta turns.

She murmurs : Chee!! Kaisa aadmi hai? Bilkul shameless hai, na jagah dekhta hai aur na hi time. Disgusting!!

She simply walks away from there.

Next : Raman-Ishita face off.

-------

Hey, now please drop your comments. Waiting.

Aditi.KPFAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathin

Superb...

Thanks.
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raman vd a woman
Hmmm quite interesting
Update soon
Aditi.KPFAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Raman vd a woman

Hmmm quite interesting
Update soon

Yes!! And that's ruin his image in front of Ishita... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice yaar. Ishra dance. Wow!!
Raman with a girl, who is she?
What about Mihir and Mihika, are they getting married without anyone knowledge?
Interesting. Update soon.
divya_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what yaar? Raman with a girl getting intimate! !!! πŸ˜•
what about ishu.?
that womanizer Raman 😑 ' & ishita in future! !!!!!!!!!! arrghhh
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Ishra dance