11x07-Plush discussions

Posted: 8 years ago
well...i m unable to decide whether the epi was good or bad...😕😆
so help me and choco.mishti by sharing ur thots
no thots on the episode😆
m totally blank on the epi front😭
There is so little to discuss
One thing is for sure, there was nothing new in the episode apart from those masks and that bridge😉😆
Is the writing team trying to play safe?  I mean technically we are getting to see some ov the things we used to see in old spn like demon traps (that was classic spn) and ghost posessions .. we were reminded how iron was used to shoo the spirits away
Oh and I found that scene with coach's death faulty..i mean how can a clown enter the room just like that? no doctors no nurses no ward boys no monitors no police? Absolutely nothing in the corridors let alone in the room ov the patient who got nearly killed in wat ? less than 24 hrs/3days ago? (Sorry cantvrnr exact time😆) 
I mean even relatives arent allowed inside the room ov such a critical patient and here a cute clown enters the patient's room and kills him, how covenient😆

Originally posted by Choco_Mishti

There is so little to discuss
One thing is for sure, there was nothing new in the episode apart from those masks and that bridge😉😆
hmm it was a filler epi😆nothing to joy for

Is the writing team trying to play safe?  I mean technically we are getting to see some ov the things we used to see in old spn like demon traps (that was classic spn) and ghost posessions .. we were reminded how iron was used to shoo the spirits away
Oh and I found that scene with coach's death faulty..i mean how can a clown enter the room just like that? no doctors no nurses no ward boys no monitors no police? Absolutely nothing in the corridors let alone in the room ov the patient who got nearly killed in wat ? less than 24 hrs/3days ago? (Sorry cantvrnr exact time😆) 
I mean even relatives arent allowed inside the room ov such a critical patient and here a cute clown enters the patient's room and kills him, how covenient😆

acha hospital nahi tha yaarbechara kham kha mara gaaya😆
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

hmm it was a filler epi😆nothing to joy for
Just wait for it, the next epi is gonna be a filler as well😆
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

acha hospital nahi tha yaarbechara kham kha mara gaaya😆
who cares about the coach? we got to see sparklimg marble floors and beautiful mint green doors of the hospital and u are saying hospital acha nai tha?  ðŸ˜†
Edited by Choco_Mishti - 8 years ago

Just wait for it, the next epi is gonna be a filler as well😆
hmm yeah.pata nahi carver ke dimag me kab ayega that filler epis nahi chahie...filler me bhi kuch to ho baat karne layak?😆

who cares about the coach? we got to see sparklimg marble floors and beautiful mint green doors of the hospital and u are saying hospital acha nai tha?  ðŸ˜†
i guess the highlight of the epi was moose-clown lift session only😆
Still , much much better than the disappointing "Baby"  .... i dunno about others but i was mighty disappointed with that episode & it was the one i was looking forward to the most .. .. the entire episode seemed like a made up nonsensical filler .. ðŸ¥± .. add to that , Dean making up words like "werepire" which was kinda funny but it bode well with the overall theme of the episode - " making up nonsensical childish stuff " .. ðŸ˜† .. was Dean actually mocking the episode ?.. ðŸ˜• .. Supernatural writers do that a lot  -  self-deprecating sense of humour n all .. ðŸ˜†