Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Yes πŸ˜† But I was hoping for the full version so wanted to know if it wasn't the full so I won't get my hopes up. 

Nope It's not the Full version but the re-edited Version . They had cut almost 10-15 mins .

Actually u know the Whole Original length is 3.20 hrs . Imagine How much they had cut . I guess Tabhi Editing was not much crisp . And Thatzz why Some people thought the Direction was not apt & Characters were Under-developed & didn't give the MPK , HAHK,HSSH wave . I wish There was not the pressure of tim length & he would have kept the length of 3.20 hrs . May be It would have answered many answers . U know They had cut Prem's past , Family Bonding (After Prem-Maithali)Marriage , SalNam Romantic Scenes
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

AWESOME πŸ₯³

Do Share the Re-edited Scenes / Songs here . I mean What they edited and all πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome πŸ˜•

lol What happened ? Why Confused ?πŸ˜†It's Awesome na that She is going to watch PRDP again
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oh Is it ? No idea about it . Waise U will come to know naa when will watch the movie today .

It wasn't an edited version. Waise full version hi best hain β€οΈ 

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

It wasn't an edited version. Waise full version hi best hain β€οΈ 

I want to see full 3.20 Hrs Film (Unedited One)  I hope they gonna premiere that one on TV 😳❀️
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
retweeted
TIMES NOWTIMES NOW
@TimesNow
3m
Salman Khan's latest family drama "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" enters the coveted 200 crore club domestically pic.twitter.com/cf3c8eANTq
View photo