Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Omg. U r bk. Thank u heaven. ..I chked ur blog but the story is removed.  Pls continue here.  Yippie...welcome bk.
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow , I was looking this story up only
Savera84 thumbnail
I am following the re-posted story on Blog.
Cheers...
Edited by Savera84 - 5 years ago
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mirabell

Yes, I am trying to restart... so yes, 

You should find the story on google. Just use my name (mirabell) and the title of the story. 

Glad to note that you are back.  Is the story complete on your blog.  I wasn't aware that you have been writing this on blog.   Thanks

cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello dear. I logged onto India Forums after ages. I remember reading the first few chapters of the story. Then i moved to another fandom. I am back to read this tale. I hope you can give me the link to your blog. I promise to be a faithful reader. I would be honoured to read your riveting tale. 

Please consider giving me an opportunity. I hope you are still active in India Forums community 

This is my email address if u prefer it this way cjburaira @ g mail dot com

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cj-the-fool

Hello dear. I logged onto India Forums after ages. I remember reading the first few chapters of the story. Then i moved to another fandom. I am back to read this tale. I hope you can give me the link to your blog. I promise to be a faithful reader. I would be honoured to read your riveting tale. 

Please consider giving me an opportunity. I hope you are still active in India Forums community 

This is my email address if u prefer it this way cjburaira @ g mail dot com

Just google mirabell second chances and you'll get her new blog where she's re posting the story. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So happy to see that the story is being updated again. Will continue with it on the blog.

cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. I will do that right away 

Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

I am logging in after so long! Its so lovely to see you all still interested in the story. I am truly humbled. I have been posting my revised version, it is a slow go but I am grateful for your readership. <3

--MB

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Didn't realize the chapters are being edited for blog. I have not been reading since I had already read the story and the blog chapters had not caught up. But will read them now.