T5| ArHi FF Second Chances |Chapter 38 pg 134 Updated | May 31, 2016

Posted: 8 years ago

Banner Credit: Chotidesi

A new thread... 

A thread that is filled with a few parts of me and so many parts of you... This is not just my story... it is yours too.

I am stunned and overwhelmed by how you have embraced this story of mine. That you are still here with me... after so many chapters and updates... tells me more about you than the story itself. For that I thank you.

Thank you! This would not be possible without your constant support and encouragement. Your ceaseless encouragement through your comments, opinions, your songs and videos have gotten us this far. 

What is a story without its readers? Nothing, nothing at all!

A note about Second Chances

As the title alludes, it is about life, second time around - after chances offered, gained, lost and regained. It is a story about love, loss, grief, bereavement and all that goes with it. And it is also about courage to recognize those second chances that life bestows.

I have to be upfront here and provide a caveat .. if you are seeking to read a one-man/one-woman love story, then this is not it.

I am hoping to and will try to update every ten days..

Notifications: Please 'buddy' me and I will send you a PM/email when I update. Thank you. :)

Index

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread  Three

Thread Four

Chapter 32

Chapter 33

Chapter 34

Chapter 35

Chapter 36

Chapter 37

Chapter 38

Edited by Mirabell - 7 years ago

Teaser - Chapter 32

Coming on Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"I know. I have always known." She looked away from her interlocked fingers on his desk and looked out across the window. Unseeing the top of old Gulmohar tree that seemed to be past its blooming season, she continued as if lost in her thought, "I guess I always knew, even when we were ..."

The silence that ensued was surprising. It surprised both of them to hear what was being said.  

After all these years... Now?

Arnav leaned forward in his chair with a furrow. "Maya?"

:)

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
Mirabell, many congratulations for a well deserved new thread for a story that has us all captivated. 

I'm still revelling in the affirmation you gave us in the last chapter of "haan humko mohabbat hai, mohobbat hai, mohabbat hai". Jashn toh banta hai, nahin ;) 

But, I know the "buts" have to be addressed ... bring it on :)
Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago

Mira my Res! :)

Mira my girl,

Please don't make it a tragedy...not getting the greatest feeling about this...😲
But reckon there is glimmer of hope they are discussing the failure of their marriage, and Khushi's importance in Arnav's life!! β€οΈ
Edited by Anu567 - 8 years ago
waited for this conversation :)
nice teaser dear :)
Edited by srilathas - 8 years ago
Congrats to my dear SS! Hoping to see many, many, many more this captivating tale of yours that has given us all a second outlook on life!

As for the teaser... kya boloon main... πŸ˜‰

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
Maya talking to Arnav about Kushi??? 

"I guess I always knew, even when we were ...Married about you and Kushi" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread, MB!

Hmmm...logically, this seems like a conversation between Arnav and Maya about Khushi, but I don't know if you'd make it that easy...

Gah. I can't think of anything else. 😑
Edited by BlueMystique - 8 years ago
Congrats MiraπŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
This story needs all the appreciation and readers and does not need wishes for many such threads as your work speaks volume. 

Will she or will she not tell him- how he called out for Khuhsi when he had the accident - or did he talk in his sleep !!

Here's to double digit threads for your creativity Mira !!
Edited by LadyR - 8 years ago