Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Wife's Friendship with Ex Co-Worker

goldfishsk Newbie
goldfishsk
goldfishsk

Posted: 18 November 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I am married since 12 years with 2 Kids. I am 42 and wife 36. She is a teacher. She had a Co-Worker a guy one year in service. This person left school as he got job in Police. During his training period he used to sent messages in FB messenger. Messages were normal in nature and she used to show me and reply some of it. 
Then he started sending messages in WhatsApp and later both SMS and whatsApp. Initially she used to show messages and all are normal. In last 2 months I cannot find any of his messages in Whatsapp or inbox and thought he is busy at work.

She is using a combo number and its bill comes to my mail. When I accidentally checked she has messaged him 10-15 times and most were when i am outstation or late to come from office due to work.

When I asked about her on this she said messages are casual and so she did not show me. Also she messaged that guy not to send messages as I dislike.

Issue become little serious as he still send messages. With her permission I blocked him on mobile,WhatsApp and FB. Presently options are nil. Now she is an effort to get back my trust and says I am the only person in her life. We are having more communication and love time. But its worrying me that whether I can trust her. What are the possibilities of her restarting the old game etc. Please advice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus

princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Posted: 18 November 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
When was she ever playing a game? she used to show you the messages and you knew about him so where does playing a game come in from? maybe she was just bored and wanted u to spend time with her. It's been 12 years itna toh trust karo that she won't play games with you.

that's the problem these days msg dikhaaya tab b problem aur naa dikhaaya tab b problem

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goldfishskashi_lovelyhotm3ss-KadaKLonda-

LoveFawad IF-Sizzlerz
LoveFawad
LoveFawad

Posted: 19 November 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
stop oppressing her freedom
D3viL Goldie
D3viL
D3viL

Posted: 23 November 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
oh .. you remind me of the new stories that read on the lines of this.. husband dismembered wife after 12 years of marriage because he suspected her of cheating..

I don't think she showed you because there was nothing to show you.. please note you said MOST times she messaged when you weren't around.. that maybe because thats the only time she was free and could be bothered to reply, and you did say most not all the times. and she deleted because she is well and truly over the friendship and doesn't think its worth telling you about it anymore..and when you don't like something on your phone you delete.. i deleted messages from people i don't like .. because i don't like to be reminded of them ..even their messages , cuz it is finished

please don't cut her up into pieces.. and get some help.. psycho indian husband. don't you think if your wife wanted to cheat on you she could? and would have ..and she would've left you. some part of me does hope she leaves you tho..cuz who the hell wants to stay with a person with low self esteem and a suspicious / schizophrenic mind?

Edited by D3viL - 23 November 2015 at 1:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_farhPentaminous...

Shy_ IF-Stunnerz
Shy_
Shy_

Posted: 15 December 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
She is a cheater 
Keep an eye on her
princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Posted: 15 December 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shy_

She is a cheater
Keep an eye on her

oh so what is he? an insecure husband?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_zee

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 17 March 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
My take is that guy is a flirt type and at times it is very difficult to stop such guys as they operate through normal looking casual messages so ur wife could not have stopped him and hence to u it looks like she is possibly cheating and u like many get insecure or at least worry what is going on

ur wife doesnt have to be cheat here or interested in him

there was a rajesh khanna movie where wife was friends with husband's friend and it was not serious or love or cheating however rajesh khanna doubted her and one day left her..later he finds that there was nothing

they separated..rajesh khanna started taking 2 way trains from one corner of country to another and he spent few years in train...the song zindagi mein guzar jaatein hain jo muqam woh phir nahi aate is from that movie

anyway point is that i dont think ur wife is cheat. either its causal or if anything that co worker could be flirt..such foxes act normal and casual and then they strike..work with ur wife if later is the case

Edited by hippopotamus - 17 March 2016 at 8:04am
pranesha Newbie
pranesha
pranesha

Posted: 19 March 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Love is trust so trust each other and enjoy ur new love life Smile

Go to top