"Mere papa wonderful"

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
"Mere papa wonderful"

It is generally the baby's day out. For a change we at Telly Chakkar wish to give importance to the clan who are forgotten to be mentioned about. The reason, as the ladies take away all the importance. In a gupshup with us the stars from the tellydom share how they would make their fathers special on 'father's day'.

Anuj with his dad on the launch of Maverick

Abhay aka Anuj Saxena of the Kkusum fame, says, "Well this is a very western culture, and neither do I believe in it nor does my dad. So there is nothing special for me to do for my dad." When he is asked what is that one thing that he thinks his father, Jagdish Saxena has given him? He smiles, "He is the one who has given me everything. He started as a very normal human being. I wish if I could be half the man of what he is. He has been my guide throughout. I was lucky enough to be born with a platinum spoon."

Sai: I plan to have a blast

The newly wed Sai from Saara Akash feels her dad, cinematograhper Deboo Deodhar to be very special for her. And this year it is going to be made all the more special as she will have both her father and her father-in-law to celebrate with. She believes her dad has two children this time that's her and Shakti. "We plan to go out of Mumbai and have a blast. My father has taught me integrity, love and whether one has money or no, just be the way you are, and always be associated with good work. I consider myself to be lucky to have a father like him since he has never had any ego hassles."

Shama: Daddy, I owe it all to you

The sexy and the witty Anu alias Swetta of Des Mein…. says, "I hope I am not shooting so that I can cook a nice meal for my dad, Suresh Chander Keswani. This will give me an opportunity to spend sometime with him." She affirms that her father has only taught her to be determined, ambitious and give her heart and soul to whatever she does. He supports me but at the same time he has never dictated his terms on me. And I think that is the best part."

Swetta: I'll cook something nice for him

Ballu balle balle… Gaurav Chopra, better known as Ruby Duby Hub Dub's Ballu uncle misses Swatantra Chopra, his father who is away from him. He says, "I will gift him a gold pen when I meet him next. He has always taught me to strike a balance between lives. He believes to dream big and reach the top, but at the same time never to forget our roots. He has been my inspiration thoroughly and I always look up to him for whatever I do."

Simpleton Shama Sikander from Ye Meri… is quite baffled as to what she will do for her dad but she wants to give him a surprise. "My father has always taught me to have will-power and stick to values. And I am grateful to him for teaching me all this. Dad this ones for you: everything I do I owe it all to you."

The light eyed chocolate boy, Chetan from Kkusum wishes to give his dad a big hug and plan something nice for him. "He is the most special man who has taught me to be patient and hard working. I have been really lucky because my dad has never forced me to do something I never wanted to do."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwww love it all, but chetan's response was da best!!!!!!!!!!😉