Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The fact that Colors has not been able to find a replacement for BV even after running it for 7 years, itself tells the success story of Balika Vadhu.

Even after stretching it like rubber and taking illogical U turns, the show is earning stable TRPs for the channel, because they have not deviated from their original theme and plot. There is no point in comparing a 7 year old show to a show which started few weeks ago to falsely pacify oneself that BV is dooming because of Anandi 😆 BV has had its share of glorious days and has been a game changer in its early phase.

Colors will have to really find something as revolutionary as BV to replace it. None of the current shows fit that bill, most of them won't even be existing even 1-2 years down the line.

As far as TRPs are concerned, most of the colors shows have collapsed and BV is no exception. Doesn't necessarily mean viewers rejected Anandi. Had viewers rejected/disliked Anandi, the show wouldn't have survived for 7 years.
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

what ? I dont believe it!  ðŸ˜² only 2.7 after karate and dandiya show?

why people think this is a rise in trp? It is a fall, isn't it?

Why isnt it supposed to go below 1 as predicted ?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
so many shows came and go but bv is always one which i dont give up watching .whether bv is nteresting or irritating it is still better than other shows

i rarely watch other serial .but whatever i watch they show nothing except conspiracy kitchen polictis

i surf every serial for few minutes but no serial appeal me like bv so in the end i like to watch bv inspite of they some time dissapoint us with story

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lets not make fun of those shows They too have huge fan following and they too say they have never seen the likes of BV Boring show and as a matter of fact snake , witch , kitchen politics on what should be cooked tonight are doing much better than  the great BV in TRPs😆
Thewanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am feeling really happy after reading some of your posts. It  really means a lot that there are lot of people that take out time out of their busy lives just to catch up with Balika Vadhu. :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jaya-V

Lets not make fun of those shows They too have huge fan following and they too say they have never seen the likes of BV Boring show and as a matter of fact snake , witch , kitchen politics on what should be cooked tonight are doing much better than  the great BV in TRPs😆

agree wid u & now BV even can't claim the quality or say better in terms of content than those witch,naagin shows.its rather worse than those shows now esply post leap.
and after this CVs making of Mn suddenly behave like a fool 2 shine A i lost my interest in BV. now i dread 2 watch the show & don't get much interest even if miss it.
i m now just watching as at 8PM no show is there 2 watch & moreover theres still JaGan in the show.oderwise now i don't care if A gets N back or not.🥱🥱🥱esply after this nautunki of making A shine by CVs.🥱🥱
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont know how that serial is still running jisme kabhi kisi ka bhoot aa jaata hai kabhi naagin aa jaati kabhi kabhi daayan aa jaati .i am surprise aise serial bhi top mein hote hain
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
There obviously is a section of viewers who prefer watching shows where there are no bhoots dayans naagins and saas bahu dramas. 
What to do if the no of people who watch BV is less than the no of people who like to watch Dayans bhoots and nagins?

kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

There obviously is a section of viewers who prefer watching shows where there are no bhoots dayans naagins and saas bahu dramas. 

What to do if the no of people who watch BV is less than the no of people who like to watch Dayans bhoots and nagins?

Well said, inspite of all the illogical threads that keep cropping up, this story at least has some basis for people to watch

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kase

Well said, inspite of all the illogical threads that keep cropping up, this story at least has some basis for people to watch

Despite the growing number of channels and fiction shows content remains same.

They are family dramas with some evil family members 
So called love stories where couple get married to each other then get unmarried and marry someone else then get unmarried then remarry the first one and the cycle keeps going on 
Then saas bahu dramas 
Nagins bhoots dayans
If by chance anyone makes any dramas related to work place like hospitals TV news channels reporters doctors etc they bomb miserably because the makers don't believe in background research and of course people don't like to watch them either.
So people don't have much to chose from.
They can only watch or not watch