Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by erikalui

Yeh to woh bhootni gaati hai Dino Morea ke liye Raaz movie mein. Tujhe kya bhootni ka role mil gaya kya Raaz 4 mein πŸ˜†πŸ€£
[/QUOTE
Ek toh tere liye gana gaya and you?😭

This is one of my favorite song, never mind whether sung by a bhootniπŸ˜›

Originally posted by Dhhaanii

Ek toh tere liye gana gaya and you?😭

This is one of my favorite song, never mind whether sung by a bhootniπŸ˜›

Aww...Sowie 

Now I'll sing another song for you "Kahin deep jale...kahi dil...Zara dekh le aake afsaane" πŸ˜³
After Rachana no show will ever last that long. The respect she got from MP is really deserved. She will definitely come back with a bang in another show. I want her to come back with a co-star that really respects her like Sharad. 😊
Originally posted by farhana04

After Rachana no show will ever last that long. The respect she got from MP is really deserved. She will definitely come back with a bang in another show. I want her to come back with a co-star that really respects her like Sharad. 😊

Me to πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rachuroxxx

Cant specify which show...bt definitely not Udaan,nor kaala teeka nor yeh vada rahaπŸ˜†

Okhay!
Originally posted by farhana04

sach farhan rachna ko aisai production house or costars milnai chahiye Jo rachu ko respect or support kare.she is wonderful person.and she deserves best πŸ˜›