SS : Forever Yours part 2 on page 3 updated

Posted: 8 years ago
Forever yours

Hello everyone I m back writing something after long time, hope u will like it.
on a special demand of Sneha :)

Part 1-

Arohi... Arohi beta give me today's newspaper...
Yes baba coming, Arohi snatched the paper from her sister's hand, who was checking the latest sale in the town... you can read later. Antara glared at her and she just smiled in reply. She looked at the front page and her eyes grew wider. Oh no... Arjun Singhania in front page, she removed that page and hid it behind her back...and folded rest to give his father.
Baba this is your newspaper.
Oh Arohi, thank you beta, but what are you doing here? you should be at your music class...your students must be waiting.
Haan baba bas ja hi rahi hoon.
Aur haan jane se pahle vo garam pani me namak dalkar garara karna mat bhoolna.
Ji baba... nahi bhoolungi... Arohi rushed inside her room and closed the door, she closed her eyes and rested head on the door... a single tear rolled on her cheeks, she opened her eyes and looked at the front page of newspaper... the headline was, ROCKSTAR ARJUN SINGHANIA COMING TO SHIMLA...7 years... 7 years has been passed, but still every time I look at you everything seems so fresh, like it was just yesterday when we met last time. Every day I wake up with the hope that maybe today I will be able to forget about you or you won't affect me anymore but I am wrong, why Arjun? Why? when you abandoned me long ago then why couldn't your memories leave me alone?? Baba was always right about you and your family, I wish I believed him... I wish I could realize it sooner... bohot alag hai hamari duniya. I was stupid to expect we can be together one day.
Arohi... beta where is front page of the newspaper?
Arohi wiped her eyes and replied composing herself... baba actually I spilled water on it accidently that's why I had to remove it.
Its okay beta but be careful next time.
Ji baba achha main chalti hoon...

Flashback- 7 years ago.
Singhania house.
Arjun baba where are u going?
To meet dad kaka. Replied excited 17 year old Arjun.
No you can't meet him right now, he is busy with some producers...
His face fell; he is always busy kaka... I am back from hostel after almost 7 months and he still have no time for me. Arjun's eyes were moist... kaka kept a comforting hand on his shoulder and gave a light squeeze.
Arjun shook his head and walked out from there... he reached to the main gate of the Singhania house, when he was about to step out, a guard came and stopped him, Sorry Arjun sir you can't go out without security, we have strict orders... Arjun looked at them sadly, they were feeling bad but they can't disobey the orders, its their duty.
Sorry sir...
Arjun nodded and went back to his room, he was starring out from the window and thinking his life would be much different if his mother never died. He was bored so he was wandering in the whole house to kill the time.. its summer vacations and he has nothing to do, suddenly an idea pop up in his mind, he ran towards his closet and pulled out an oldest hood and jeans, he removed his gold chain and expensive bracelet. After putting on hood and jeans he slowly walked to the back door of the house, but unfortunately a servant was doing a cutting work of waste bushes.
Arjun hid behind the wall and called in his house no. from his mobile, servant went to pick the phone while Arjun went out carefully covering his face. When he was out... he turned back to look at his house... finally I am out from the jail, he smiled and walked ahead, wow Shimla is such a beautiful place, I never saw this beauty and peace ever in Delhi. He stopped near the lake and opened his arms, inhaling the enchanting scent of the nature.
he found a perfect spot for sitting near a tree, he pulled out his mouth organ from his pocket and started playing his favorite tune.. his eyes were closed, he was totally lost in his own world that he didn't noticed that someone was standing near him.
Her clapping broke his trance, he opened his eyes and saw a young girl standing there, she had that sweet smile on her face, she was looking around 15 or 16, she had black curly hair and sparkling black eyes.
When he didn't smiled back, she also stopped smiling; Arjun shoved his mouth organ back to his pocket but instead of getting inside, It slipped and fell down, which he didn't notice and started walking taking big steps. He wasn't that friendly person, he likes to be alone, that's the reason he doesn't have many friends, after his mother's death, he became this silent and serious person... but some people take this as his arrogance.
The girl was following him, she was short so she had to run behind him to keep up with him... hey stop... listen... stop, she was shouting but he continued walking.
Finally she reached to him and stood front of him spreading her arms in a way of blocking the way...
He angrily looked at her, what...?
Why did you stop playing? This tune is so mesmerizing, I liked it.
He didn't answer and tried to go by pushing her away, she again followed him, by the way who are you? I have never seen you here before? I come here daily, not many people know about this place so it's good to spend a time here peacefully, you know.
he stopped suddenly which made her bump into his back. Oops sorry...I was just...
you know what? That's what I was trying to do, spend some time peacefully and I was doing it until you came here with your never ending babbling.
Sorry... I know sometimes I talk a lot... hey my name is Arohi, what's yours?
Nothing... he started walking...
Nothing?? Nice name. hey nice to meet you Nothing, hope to see you again. Arohi was waving him bye in her usual cheery smile.
This girl is mad, he shook his head but unwillingly his lips curved into a small smile.
Arjun reached back to his house by carefully entering from the back door. He quickly changed his old hood and jeans before anyone see him, he grabbed the hood and tried to take out the mouth organ but it wasn't inside, he was searching in every pocket but all were empty.
Oh no... I think I left it near the lake. I have to get it back by any cost, Ma gifted me this when I was 10 years old. No... I can't lose it.

Index.
Part 2 on page 3Edited by shreya_preets - 8 years ago
arey me toh 1st b aa gai 😆
Nw lemme read
Thank u so much for writing it  :*
7 saal lambi judaiii 8-o 
Ye toh galat baat h.. 
Poor Arohi...what happened between her and Arjun...
Teenager Arjun...poor kid has no one...father is always busy and mom died...
Why Arohi's father hates them???
The flashback was so cute...their first meet!! :D
Continue soonish...
N dusri request pe gor farmao :p
wow!! I like I like. ..

Its too good ...as u said ...I can imagine my arjun

Arohi is still in love with him ... but what about out Hero??? ❤️

waiting for u to continue it..

PS: I'll read & cmnt on this one 😳

Loved it so much 😳
Sure excited to know what will happen next 😊
great start
congo on the new story
pls continue
Awesome start di. Plz continue soonish
Originally posted by Sneha_kmh

Thank u so much for writing it :*
7 saal lambi judaiii 8-o
Ye toh galat baat h..
Poor Arohi...what happened between her and Arjun...
Teenager Arjun...poor kid has no one...father is always busy and mom died...
Why Arohi's father hates them???
The flashback was so cute...their first meet!! :D
Continue soonish...
N dusri request pe gor farmao :p

thank you
of course I remember... working on that too :)
Originally posted by Arjuhi_kk

wow!! I like I like. ..

Its too good ...as u said ...I can imagine my arjun

Arohi is still in love with him ... but what about out Hero??? ❤️

waiting for u to continue it..

PS: I'll read & cmnt on this one 😳

thank you :)
sure u can comment anywhere :)
Originally posted by zakter

Loved it so much 😳