Sony TV's Maharana Pratap takes an Abrupt End! [Discuss HERE Only] - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I hate this news😑
Already I am angry with Ajabde's death and now this. Maharana pratap was known for his  struggles  after Haldighati war . If they do not show that  the show is useless.
Unfortunately rival site articles are not allowed to be shared directly here. For those reasons, plus TellyBuzz releasing a similar article, I have replaced the article.

Regards,

MP DT
Originally posted by phil

The worst part is DB is still around.They showed so much of his childhood and the conspiracies of Db.
They even showed US the loud speakers great love for DB.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Prataps life after becoming a Rana is being scrapped.😲😲😲

Only 2 months for a show which has been  aired for almost 2 and half years 
But it'$ still getting better TRP numbers
How can Sony Ready to axe it????!!!

Because most of shows of Sony are always failed to get atleast 1.0 TRP

And this is only show which is onair more then 2.5 years now 

I am surprised how can Chanel stop it???!!

And even without any final notice ?

Atleast they can give them a chance for 2 months for better ending 

But before a month time?!!!!

Now just 16 episodes remained!!!!

They can replace it at 7.30 atleast 

Maharana was always important for Chanel

They even give 1 hour for many times 

I am surprised for Sony
Originally posted by phil

The worst part is DB is still around.They showed so much of his childhood and the conspiracies of Db.
They even showed US the loud speakers great love for DB.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Prataps life after becoming a Rana is being scrapped.😲😲😲

This show is all about DB. They should rename it bharat ki bhootni rani dheerbai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
PS-No offence meant.
Hi, My name is Jayanthi and I am from Abudhabi. I am new to this forum, but I am a regular and silent reader of this forum. Loved all your creative stories, games, anger everything. Especially Ms.Rati's analysis.
Now that we are getting news that the serial is going to face an ubrupt end, I really felt bad. Because I am watiching this show right from the beginning and emotionally attached to this gr8 Indian Warrior MP. 
Really they wasted somuch time in unwanted tracks like DBs attempt death trial, BK rescue mission by MP, ... & many more.
Now that they are showing the socalled fictionlized Haldighati war and they have time till December 4. In this short period what will they show and how they are going to end this serial.Hope they will get extension till December end or different time slot.

Loved all the actors who played their respective roles in this serial Especially Young and old Prajas. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Did you all noticed one thing when RP was forcefully replaced in EMA the show itself came to an end with short span of time. Here in BKVPMP also facing the same situation. But Here her character ended because of our gr8 story and script writers. 😭😭😭
TOI:Maharana Pratap to wrap up in two weeks:

The historical show 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra " Maharana Pratap' is expected to telecast its last episode in the first week of December. A source reveals, "The show has run its course and we can't drag it any further." We dropped a text message to Ssharad Malhotraa, who plays the title role, but he didn't respond.
Neha MaheshwrTNN
The show does not make any sense to me anymore from the time they showed Ajabde being brutally murdered. I have not seen it since then. But still they need to show Haldighati and Maharanas struggle after it. How he recaptured all of mevar except for Chittor. But I don't expect any of this from the show. CV have a history of screwing facts.
Originally posted by Ariya123

The show does not make any sense to me anymore from the time they showed Ajabde being brutally murdered. I have not seen it since then. But still they need to show Haldighati and Maharanas struggle after it. How he recaptured all of mevar except for Chittor. But I don't expect any of this from the show. CV have a history of screwing facts.
Completely agree with you!!!!