|:| Music Mauj Masti Wishes Sigs etc etc~ |:| - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by maya-kk

Agree prem SJ still new to me too but Avi is very known face ...
Still how can both change so fast today Armaan tomorrow Mahira will go gaga over him ---not realistic at all 

Agree. Till yesterday she used to hate him and slapped him whenever he came in front of her. And suddenly goes ga ga over him. Very unrealistic.  And,  yes Avi is a known face but SJ is not. Need time to connect with her. 
Prem where are you ? Missing you !!!!
Gosh how did miss this post 
Brings back memories 
Thanks for opening this thread premdi 

Come back soon missing u 

Agree prem SJ still new to me too but Avi is very known face ...
Still how can both change so fast today Armaan tomorrow Mahira will go gaga over him ---not realistic at all 
Maya mahira did not go gags over Armasn good for her 
Originally posted by deepa1122

Maya mahira did not go gags over Armasn good for her 

Good for her but have a feeling come Monday she will go gaga over Armaan --I think too soon for all that livey dopey stuff 
Guys that song Avi as  Armman sang at the part any one know witch movie it is from ? Beautiful song and Avi nailed it looked he was singing it not lip singing 

Guys that song Avi as  Armman sang at the part any one know witch movie it is from ? Beautiful song and Avi nailed it looked he was singing it not lip singing 
girl till yest didnt even know that this pop song was from big b's-hema SPS and our Avi did awesome dance number as if he was himself singing 👏👍🏼

here goes ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxEmdEtBN0[/YOUTUBE]

originally posted by -mary-

my my, better than TV even ⭐️⭐️

Good for her but have a feeling come Monday she will go gaga over Armaan --I think too soon for all that livey dopey stuff 
agree M, SJ gonna go gaga come monday but pray cvs read this (like they did 7-finger fiasco I bet !!) and make her continue to miss azaad. Bcoz then armaan wont get chance to keep beseeching her, kuch toh nok jhonk chalu rakho yaar
Prem sooo happy to see u back
Girl missed u humangsly

One more thing u know what I mean pretty pls comment ker do na
Oops forget thanks bunches for the songs bothe the movie wala and the tv wala