vaishux thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice update ..waiting for the next updade
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter  11

Kavya came with her notes and they started doing homework with Kavya sitting on her lap. Aditi left them. Aditi saw Shlok standing alone beside the window and went near him "Shlok don't worry nothing happens to Aastha. Y r u so mean always I mean u r not like previous Shlok at all. U always remain calm and doesn't enjoy mostly being reserved. Kya hua Shlok is it something to do with Aastha. But believe me u don't need to be like this for Aastha since she is very nice and good girl, u r very lucky for being her husband. Take care of her Shlok." Shlok tried to go from there but Aditi stopped him and said "Y Shlok did I do anything wrong y do u not talk to me as ur friend and y do u always avoid to play or to enjoy. Shlok wen did u change like this. U already scared me that day wen I asked u about ur ex-girlfriend. Is it to do anything with her I mean did she betray u." Shlok angrily spoke "Bus u had enough not again one more word I want to hear from u on this matter." He was trying to leave from there. Aditi stopped him and said "Ok Shlok I wont talk on this matter again but if u don't forget her how can u build ur relationship with Aastha. Be urself clear Shlok as im ur friend I will suggest u that Aastha is very nice girl. U have got beautiful wife Shlok. So don't mix the matters move on she is the one for u. I can see her love towards u. Don't betray urself and Aastha." Saying this Aditi left him. Shlok went to her and said im sorry for shouting at u.

He went to his room and saw Aastha and Kavya laughing loudly at each other. He was happy to see those two children like that. He took Kavya in his arms and said "Kavya u don't need to go to ur friends to play every day right. U already got this huge friend to play with u daily." Saying he showed Aastha. Shlok asked politely "So kavya I brought chachi here so I brought u to play with someone so I need a kiss, will u give me one." Kavya "Chachu I will puppy u but u also have to play with me, every day only chachi plays with me, she is tired today so if u play with me today I will kiss u." saying that she dragged him to play. Kavya and Shlok played bingo which Kavya's new game. Aastha is seeing this new Shlok and liking him more now. They finished their play and Kavya kissed him and said "Chachu I like u so much but I used to fear for previous chachu who always tries to avoid me and always tries to be angry, always breaks something, I used to fear more, u promise me u never shout at me or chachi and u should not break anything teacher said we should not destroy anything which we cant create I don't like previous chachu." Sentence is simple but there is a lot of meaning in that for Shlok. He missed her love, his cutie kavya. Shlok "Ok kavya I never shout at u ok and I will also play with u but if Aastha allows me to play. Ok kavya now u have completed ur homework now go chachi has to rest for sometime." Kavya left from there by giving a peck on her cheek. After that Aastha suddenly woke up and went near him and gave him a peck on his cheek and ran from there to bathroom. Shlok was surprised but yet happy.

Shlok went to Varad and said "Dada we need to find who is behind this. First we need to check the car how did brakes failed." Varad "Ok Shlok chalo ab u go to car place I will come with mechanic there." Shlok went to car to find out wat happened. Varad too came with mechanic. After checking car he said that Brake oil line has been cut so that brakes failed. Both Shlok and Varad looked towards each other. Varad "Bhaisab please check again is it clearly visible that it is cut intentionally or it is by failure." Mechanic "Sir Brake oil line never fails it has been cut intentionally." Shlok looked worriedly and said "Dada agar Aastha ko kuch ho jata to, who has that much against Aastha I need to ask her." Saying this he picked phone to call her but stopped by Varad. Varad "Shlok don't call her please she will be worried unnecessarily. Let her take rest. We need to find ourself Shlok. Achcha Shlok wen did car brakes fail. She came by this car only to u then wen this car brakes failed." Shlok "Driver said brakes were failed during return but they were fine while coming to me. Dada this means somebody in my office they have cut brakes." Said worriedly. Varad "Shlok do we have CC camera in parking place." Shlok "No Dada." Varad "Shlok do u know anyone someone rude to Aastha in office that means that someone doesn't like Aastha." Shlok "Nahi Dada everyone praises Aastha, she is a real gem Dada, she is very friendly to everyone in the office." Varad smiled at him and impressed by his change in behaviour and said "Shlok ho sakta hain someone who is really jealous of her might have done." Shlok "Y does someone feel jealous of her." Varad "Someone who fancies u in our office might feel jealous of her." Shlok "Nahi Dada I don't find any one such." Mechanic is listening their conversation silently and said "Sahab if is this the matter someone really close to her might have done this since we don't suspect her at all." Varad and Shlok also thought of that and Varad said "Shlok did Aastha come alone." Shlok "Nahi Dada Aastha came with Aditi but Aditi didn't go with her during return." Varad asked suspiciously "Shlok that means did Aditi do this all." Shlok remained silent but thought to her words she spoke and said "No Dada she didn't do I know."

Shlok went to his office and thought about Aastha he didn't get any hint who made all that in fact he once thought these all incidents might be due to accidentally but it is clear that someone cut oil wire intentionally. Shlok also thought the previous incidents and how she got fire to her pallu but didn't find any clue. He had lot of work in the office so he was busy and came late to home. By the time he came she slept like child hugging her Teddy. Shlok went near her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Some days have passed without any problem and they were really like husband and wife but they never realized that was love and never thought of divorce. He took more care of her. She was really happy for the change in him but not dared to think of loving him again. She always maintained some gap so that she would be safe from another betrayal. She also didn't give any false hopes. Shlok also noticed this but he has nothing to do since he himself doesn't know wat to do. He even doesn't know y he inclined towards her.

One day Aastha went to his study room to find his past but she still felt she was an outsider for him and she didn't dare to touch anything and came outside to find Shlok there. She was feared but didn't show him. Aastha "Sorry Shlok I promise I didn't touch anything." Saying she left his study room. He didn't say anything but he went inside and came out after sometime. Now she was worried for him she doesn't know wat he did. Shlok slowly entered his room and sat on his bed silently. Aastha saw him and went near him and sat beside him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and said "Shlok I know u r a nice person I don't blame u Shlok but y r u doing this to urself. Please Shlok tell me about her I can help u to decrease ur pain. I can't see u like this." But he remained silent. She thought he is not in a mood to speak and tried to move away.

He started slowly "I loved Swati so much I was really happy not like this. Believe me I was never like this b4. I used to be friendly with everyone like u. I was loved by her too. But one day on Ganpati Visarjan I wanted to introduce her to my family. I don't know wat happened there but after that day she was never like b4. She distanced me. One day she tried to leave me. I asked Aai wat happened on that day but Aai said that she wanted to live separate life with me, she wanted to leave my family and come with her. I blindly believed my Aai's words and went to her to ask her y did she say so. But she said she never said like that and asked that I believed her or not. That day we had a huge fight. But on that night I came to know that my Aai lied to me. From that day onwards she bcame Mrs Agnihotri to me. Next day I went to Swati's house for forgiveness but she didn't see even me and left me. After that I tried to find her. I didn't get her address. None knows where she lives. It was like someone played with my life. I had no one to share my feelings. I bcame alone. I didn't sleep well. I thought life played a big prank on me and I noticed that its all bcoz of girls. They are good in breaking hearts. Even Mrs Agnihotri didn't consider my feelings. That's y I hate lies. One day I came to know she married someone and that's it I left this house on that day. That is the day I found u." and he slowly looked at her.

Guys I need help. Just tell me is it boring I mean if it is boring to read everyday I will post long updates I want feedback yaar this is my first ff so please comment anything u feel in wat areas I should improve I will try to update considering them. U think it is like our daily show tell me without any hesitation. Dont hesitate to point out any flaws I will try to rectify  them.

Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
sashra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear.pls daily update dear.waiting ur update.pls continue
Catherine06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update, make some changes in the story that Shlok should find out about her, their love story & having happy life like that. needs long update because we miss Ashlok & EBP
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz updat regularly.it is so much intresting to read
EMO99 thumbnail
nice update.Plz update regularly.If you make shlok jealous in this ff  it will be good which we want desperately in EBP but sare armaan aasoon mein beh gai.
vaishux thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Owe some continue soon ...very nice story
jeanne thumbnail
that's a lovely story...pls continueEdited by jeanne - 8 years ago
Saibhargav thumbnail
Chapter  12

She had tears in her eyes and wiped them and said "Shlok y do u feel she betrayed u. u still don't know wat exactly has happened between Swati and ur mother. I know u deserve a chance to explain but she might be hurt so much by ur mother words Shlok. Shlok these all problems were common in every love. Nothing comes in a cakewalk. U still didn't confirm that she married to someone. She might be missing u as u r missing her. Shlok u still had a chance find her Shlok. Make her understand. U shouldn't have let her go that easily Shlok. I think there is some other reason for her to leave. If she loved u then definitely she must be missing u. Once think Shlok did she ever lied to u." Shlok thought for some time and nodded in a no. Aastha "think of her behaviour when she is with u Shlok. Did she ever look in the way she doesn't really love u." Shlok "Nahi Aastha she trusted me until she met with Aai." Aastha "Shlok think in positive way she might miss u too, think like this if u two once again meet wat will happen, Don't be negative Shlok, find her and say this is just a misunderstanding she might understand." Shlok "Aastha y r u doing this all, y do u want Swati back in my life." Aastha "Shlok u love her, I know the feel of lost love Shlok, I know wat u r feeling but u have opportunity, u will be happy with her bcoz u love her so much. U should trust her Shlok that's it. I want u to be happy that's it." Shlok spoke irritatingly "Aastha I doesn't love her anymore even if she comes now I don't feel any difference." Aastha also raised her voice a little bit "Shlok don't betray urself. If u don't love her anymore then y r u angry at her. If u don't love her anymore then be as if she never existed. Throw away all those unnecessary things in that room. If u don't love her y did u hug me that day thinking me of Swati, if u don't love her y r u missing her that much?" Shlok "I know Aastha but I need some time. I don't know wat I want now. I'm messed up Aastha please help me. Even if she comes back to me it doesn't make any difference." Aastha "Shlok think of this matter. Be sure for urself first. If u want any help I will be there for u don't worry." Saying this Aastha left him. Shlok saw at her and thought how u can be so selfless Aastha y did I not met u before. Shlok called her and asked a kiss. Aastha went to him and gave him a peck on his cheek. Shlok "for now I just want this."  Shlok also recalled her words. He needs to think y cant he forget her betrayal, y should he be angry for her y cant he think that there must be another reason for her to leave him.

Aastha was thinking y cant I see him in sad, y does it pain if he is in sad, no this should not happen again, I can't love him again. Next day she was running after Kavya into her room suddenly she collided with Shlok and both fell on bed with Aastha on top. Their eyes met, both can't take eyes of each other. They were brought back into reality by Kavya's laugh. She got up and took her dairy from Kavya's hand and said "Kavya u should not read other's diary understood, its bad manners, ok now be a good girl and go to school." Kavya "Chachi I will go to school but if u tell me how to dance since there is dance competition in school." Aastha "Ok meri Kavya I will teach u how to dance." Kavya went from there. Shlok got up and looked at her intently. But Aastha slightly blushed and ran from there. He smiled a bit and went to his office. Aastha came down and asked Sojal about Kavya's dance competition but Anjali intervened and said "She can't do whatever she can. Agnihotri ladies will not participate in such activities. This is a rule." Aastha kept mum and said "Saubai do u really want to keep ur daughter like this y should she restrict herself she is just a kid. It will be shame for her if she doesn't participate in this, everyone is going to participate in this then wy not Kavya." Anjali spoke angrily "Bus Aastha be in ur limits and u don't have any rights to tell wat is good for her and wat is not." Aastha didn't utter a word but she knows wat to do. Sojal "Aastha u no need to worry for my daughter, I can take care of her and stay away from her." Aastha thought they were aliens and thought it is waste to discuss with them and left the matter then and there by giving a disgusting look to Anjali.

Today she cooked all the items for speaking against Anjali. But she cooked all items which Shlok liked. Since her accident she didn't go to give him lunch she sent it with driver. Everything is as usual. Anjali used to taunt her for every silly mistake. But Aastha got used for this and sometimes she ends her conversation with a small laugh and move from there. Aastha slowly found her happiness in that house too. She laughed and played with Kavya and Aditi bcame her good friend and supportive to her she thought, sometimes Sojal was very talkative in gossips so Aastha tried to talk with her on that aspects only. She always considered Varad as her brother and she always asked Varad about Shlok without hesitation. She also bcame very comfortable with Shlok now.

That night Shlok came to house early. He want to sleep early that day since he had a huge day the next day. He tried to sleep but he intentionally took away his blanket and closed his eyes and pretending that he was sleeping. Aastha finished her duties and came to room with a jug of water. She saw Shlok shifting his positions here and there. She went towards him and pulled the blanket to cover him. But Shlok woke up and said "Aastha I know that u will cover me with Blanket that's why I didn't put it up." Aastha was shocked to see Shlok like this. She immediately ran from there with shy and slept mum. She thought to herself y is he doing all these. Did he forget Swati and moved on. Did he decide wat he wants. Oh god y do I need to do it, and wat does he think of me now, no I have to be careful even though I'm falling for him I should not be expressive. It should not happen again I will never let him break me again, but y I can't resist loving him, wat if he feels for me. Oh shut up Aastha u r thinking way far u r going to divorce him, u should not forget he misbehaved with my parents. Shlok smiled to himself and thought y im I doing all these things I was behaving like a teenage lover. What does she think of me? Does she think I'm all over her? He kept looking at her for the next few minutes while she was sleeping turned opposite side of him.

Kalindi over phone "Aasthu kaise hai tu? Is he trying to hurt u again?" Aastha "Haa ayi mein teek hu. Aur don't worry about me Shlok doesn't hurt me instead he is taking care of me so much." Kalindi spoke in high pitch "Aasthu wat r u saying y r u again supporting him again, he doesn't care for anyone, please dont fool urself again, and don't forget that u r going to divorce him and this is final Aastha no one changes in my decision, do u understand, he is pretending?" Aastha in a low voice "Haa Aai I will divorce him as u said, but Aai he is not pretending I can see he has changed a lot Aai, ok Ajju kaise hein?" Kalindi "Ok Aasthu talk to her urself" Ajju "Aasthu Kaise hein tu, sab teek hein na vaha?" Aastha in a cheerful mood "Haa Ajju I'm fine, how r u?" Ajju "Haa I'm fine, This Siddharth is taking my life, every day he is fighting with me. Achcha is there any problem with Shlok don't hesitate to tell us Aasthu we will be ur side always ok don't worry everything will be fine." Aastha "Ajju if not for him I will take ur life daily fighting with u understand in fact I should thank him. I should meet him once it's been a long time since I have met him, Kaise hein wo?" Ajju "how else he would be he is drinking my blood daily. Ok Aasthu take care of urself." Aastha laughed and cut the call and turned around to find irritated Shlok.

Shlok spoke angrily by grabbing her hand "Who is he? And wat r u talking in phone about divorce" Aastha was little bit confused and asked "Shlok first leave me and I will answer to u if u ask me politely." He left suddenly seeing her discomfort. Shlok asked again "Who is he?" Aastha "Wat? about whom u r talking I can't understand?" Shlok asked in little bit raise in his voice "The one about whom u r talking to thank him." Aastha understood that he is jealous for him and thought to tease him for some time. Aastha "Shlok he is our neighbour and a very good friend. He is a very good person. He is living alone here. He used to come our home daily to spend some time, u know he and Ajju will fight daily and I used to support him if it comes to Ajju's matter. We both paly games a lot, we treat him as our family member Shlok, he is also very talkative not like u." Shlok anger raised "But I didn't see him in our marriage and wat else u r hiding from me Aastha." Aastha "Shlok y would I hide anything from anyone Shlok I don't have to hide that he is my friend." Shlok "Then y didn't u tell me about him." Aastha "Wen did I get a chance to tell u about me and my friend and I thought u don't have any interest in me then y u r getting angry?" Shlok spoke angrily "Aastha say it clearly is he really close to u, I want to meet him."

scroll down for chapter  13
Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
Saibhargav thumbnail
Chapter  13

Aastha also spoke loudly "Shlok stop it he calls me Tai understand see again u r jumping into conclusions." and laughed seeing his change of expression. Shlok cooled down and laughed saying "Tai!! Ok Aastha u didn't get a chance to tell me about u right so tell me about u now, I already told u about my past." Aastha "Shlok not now I have lot of work now." But Shlok grabbed her hand and insisted her to tell about her. Aastha "Nahi Shlok not now ok, I will tell u on holi day and don't forget that I will put colour on u from top to bottom." Shlok sighed her to go on as Anjali is calling her.

Shlok was thinking about her security but nothing happened in past few days. No one tried to harm her. He also relaxed a bit. Some days have passed like that Aastha was falling for him again but didnt let him know that. He too inclined towards her but he didn't notice himself, his stubbornness decreasing day by day. Aditi used to irritate him every day by pestering him on unwanted matters. Aastha saw her closeness towards Shlok and felt jealous, this was noticed by Shlok. At holi every one were doing holika puja at night, she looked like an angel. He was mesmerized by seeing her. He can't take his eyes off her. Those eyes would kill him today he thought. Kavya said "Chachi u r looking very beautiful" and brought her down and kissed her on cheek. Aastha smiled at her and said "Kavya u r looking more beautiful than me." And she also kissed her. There bond was really beautiful, Varad always used to say "Aastha sometimes I used to think u and Kavya are two little kids in this house bring happy within a matter of seconds." Shlok can't take it anymore he also want to kiss his Aastha.

Holika puja completed with Aashlok doing puja. Shlok was sitting in his bed thinking about Aastha. He thought he will put colour on her so that she might understand wat he wants. But his thoughts were disturbed by Aastha entering silently. She was moving towards her place silently but he want her attention so he said "Aastha will u bring cold coffee for me." Aastha nodded and went to kitchen to bring coffee. In the meanwhile he is thinking how to kiss her. He just stood up to bring water from kitchen. He went to her and saw her preparing cold coffee. He pour water on the floor which she didn't notice and she was moving here and there to get the ingredients. She was about to slip only to be caught by Shlok. Shlok saw deep into her eyes and bent down to kiss her on cheek. Aastha too can't control and she also returned kiss on his cheek. He was feeling warm, he want to be like that for his whole life. Aastha "Shlok this is wrong u shouldn't have done that, wat r u trying to do?" Shlok "I can do whatever I want with my wife, if I have such a beautiful wife how I could resist her." Saying this he gave another kiss on her cheek and left from there, he saw Aditi's room was still lightened at this midnight, he ignored that and went to get a cold shower. After he went Aastha was in tears and started to think y can't I resist him, y do I fear to lose him, anyways I am going to divorce him. She wiped her tears and took cold coffee to him and went to sleep.

Next day is holi. Everyone were enjoying to their happiest. Some of them drank Bhang including Aastha and Shlok. Shlok was well aware of surroundings but Aastha was not since it was her first time. Everyone were dancing. Even Anjali was also dancing. This irritated Niranjan and he left the place. Jyoti and Abhay arrived. Jyoti wants to speak with Aastha but didn't get a chance. She was in Bhang mood. Aastha also danced with Aditi. After she found Shlok she ran to him and hugged him. He was taken a bit surprised but he returned the hug and a small smile crept on his face. Aastha "Shlok let me be in Ur arms for my whole life. Please don't leave me, I can't think my life without u, I don't know y I can't see u in pain even if u r in pain of thinking Swati I think I might have brought Swati to cheer u. I know Shlok u don't want me but I'm not that selfish. If u want divorce I will give u which makes u happy. Shlok I can say how much I loved u u cant love me that much, I think we are not meant for each other Shok that's y we end up with fight always, I love u Shlok with my whole heart." She was in tears and took colour in her hand and put it on him. He was dumb stuck at that moment. He can't tell is it bcoz of Bhang she is speaking like this, but he understood wat she felt, but he thought she was thinking wrong about him. She ran from there after she applied colour on him. Aditi saw everything and she insisted Shlok to put colour on her and she gave him laal colour. He took it from her hand and ran after Aastha and wen he is going to throw that on her face she escaped it and it fell on the dog which was enjoying holi. Immediately dog started to scream and Shlok noticed that dog's skin was burning, he took bucket of water and poured it on the dog. Someone took dog out and took it to the veterinary doctor.

Aastha was just missed from the accident. If she hadn't escaped she would have burnt again b4 his eyes. Wat is happening there. He tried to stop the party. Everyone gathered there and asked who put acid in the colour. Niranjan confronted Vinayak for this but he said he checked every colour and doesn't know how did this happen. Shlok got angry at the way she was being targeted always. Wat if she doesn't escape the thought shook his head. Aastha in drunken state "Shlok u tried to kill me for proposing, u r very bad Shlok I wont talk to u" saying she went her room. Niranjan stopped the party and asked everyone to leave. Shlok went to his room watching Aastha doing some naughty things with his photo. He suddenly grabbed her to tight hug and said "Im sorry Aastha, I didn't know that acid was mixed in that." Aastha "Shlok I know it. Shlok if u care me that much y do u hate me." Shlok kept mum he didn't expect this question. Shlok tried to say something but she put her hand on his lips and said "Shlok I love u so much even if u hate me I don't know y I love u I love u I love u I love u I love u ..." she kept on going like that. Shlok calmed her and he walked out for shower a well needed one for him at that moment.

A lot has happened for him to digest at that moment, first she proposed him and she told that she is going to divorce him and a sudden attack on Aastha again. Oh God wat is happening to her. He came out of shower and saw her sleeping on the floor like a child. He took her into his arms and put her on the couch and covered her with blanket. He too went back to his bed to took rest. After a sound sleep both got up at the same time. Shlok saw Aastha waking up. Aastha woke up with holding her head. Shlok got up and said "Aastha r u ok." Aastha "Haan Shlok I might have drunk that Bhang. Someone gave me that. Shlok did I drink that much I cant remember anything." Shlok was again shocked and said "Aastha don't u know wat happened yesterday." Aastha "Shlok my head is rotating. I cant remember Shlok please help me." Shlok went down disappointed thinking she forgot how she proposed him. He brought milk to reduce her hang over. She drank it in a one gulp. She kissed him and said "Thank u" Shlok "Aastha say true u don't remember anything?" Aastha bit worried "Shlok wat happened yesterday did I do something mischief again I'm sorry if I did so." Shlok "Nothing important." Aastha looked at him suspiciously but didn't ask him again and left to wash room. Jyoti came to his room to speak to Aastha. Jyoti saw Shlok and asked where Aastha vahini is. Shlok said she is in wash room. Jyoti "Shlok bhai I want to talk to u something." Shlok "Bolo Tai kya Abhay is doing something to again." Jyoti "Nahi Bhai I want to talk to u about u. Bhai I don't know y do u want to take divorce but Aastha vahini is very good, she is the one for u Bhai, I would be happy if she is Bahu of this house. But bhai don't make her forced to be here, she deserves to be loved, don't make her suffer bhai, if u love her express b4 its too late, but if u divorce I can say this entire family is going to lose one nice girl. No one can be better for u than Aastha vahini." By the time Aastha came out Abhay called Jyoti and she bid bye to them and went away.