Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ashlok ff: Journey of Ashlok's love updated last chapter 44 - Page 2

Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter  4

Next morning while Aastha was in bathroom, Shlok woke up from his hangover and saw how did he get here and waited for her to come but suddenly her phone rang. He went near that and answered "Hello." Kalindi on the other side "Hello Aastha kaha hein." Shlok "She is in bathroom taking bath please call after sometime." Kalindi "ok" and cut the call. Shlok was going to keep her phone down but something got his attention he checked the phone with their pics. He saw all their pics which were of their past. He thought she must have seen all these during night. Suddenly Aastha came out of bathroom and him staring at her phone. She took her phone from his hand and asked "wat do u want from my phone?" Shlok "ur mother has called so I picked up and wat are u staring at those pics u know that Shlok is far away from truth he is not real. See this is real come out of ur dreamland and don't have any false hopes by staring at those pics like teenage lover wake up." Aastha "Mr Shlok I know my love for my Shlok was real but wat should I do I lost him, his care, his possessiveness, his love. I know if I had any chance to see that Shlok I m ready to do anything but its of no use he left me alone and went very far from me and it is clarified yesterday night itself that he is never going to come back. He is in love with someone else." Finally she had tears again and got out of there. Shlok was thinking wat would have happened yesterday night.

Aastha went to Varad's room and asked him about Swati "Dada I don't know if I had any right to ask this but he married me I have to know about his past too. Swati kaun hain? Shlok was murmuring Swati's name in his dreams too. Wy did he leave her if he loved her that much and y was he like this? Wat happened between him and Swati?" Varad looked at her and said "Aastha do u really want to divorce him. Y u cant be his wife forever." "Dada wat r u saying how can I take someone else place that too wife's place this... This cant be easy Dada no one can be happy. Shlok with half minded married me bcoz of revenge but he himself doesn't know that anyone cannot live with hatred full life. He not only made my life miserable but also his and Swati's too." Varad said "Aastha u r very nice and I would be happy if u r the wife of Shlok u r thinking about him but whereas that Swati left him without trusting him how could she do this to Shlok. They have small misunderstanding and she blamed Shlok for everything she bcame total negative at that moment she didn't trust Shlok. Shlok was devastated wen she left him. He didn't believe in girls after her betrayal. But Aastha there is a lot of difference between u and Swati even I didn't like her. If Swati was in ur place now she wouldn't have waited for divorce she would leave him the very first day of revelation of ur relationship. But Aastha do u think Shlok still loves her." "Haa Dada Shlok still loves her. Dada u know Shlok will be happy with Swati then y cant u find her and clear all the misunderstandings and make them a couple. So everyone can be happy."

Varad "Aastha we tried a lot but we didn't find her. Some said she was married. But we cant say anything. Aastha we tried a lot but y cant u change him it is possible with u. u can make him happy if u want to, u r his wife." Aastha "Dada wat are u saying Shlok never treated me as his wife and even if he does I cant do it he loves Swati, He needs her I can see easily. Yesterday he was saying in his sleep Swati y did u leave me. He didn't forget Swati. So how could he be ready for another relationship. Dada Shlok never loved me we cant be happy if we stayed together. Only Swati can make him happy please find her." Varad "Aastha, Shlok doesn't need Swati, he needs love at this moment that only u can give him we cant find Swati." Aastha "Dada wat r u saying u cant find Swati so that u r saying to take her place to be his wife, we women also have some self-respect. Sorry I cant take her place and wat if she comes into his life after we had cancelled our divorce so Shlok will go after her again. Sorry Dada I cant maintain this relation until Swati was found and also I cant take this step easily bcoz Shlok doesn't love me at all he cant be happy with me."  Saying this she caught her head for 2min and she went out hurriedly as Anjali was calling her for past 5min and she bumped into Shlok who was standing at the door. He caught her waist to prevent from falling.

Aastha looked shocked thinking he would have heard her conversation with Varad. Shlok said angrily "Wat r u discussing with Dada I heard everything. Stay out of my way. U don't need to worry for my happiness. Think about urself. Don't try to dig out my past u will have to face my wrath." Aastha with same tone said firmly "Mr Shlok u r getting it wrong I wouldn't have done this but u made me to talk with Dada, if u hadn't caught my hand and mistook me to be Swati then I would have left it to u. But do u know how it feels wen u hug me thinking me as someone else. Leave me and never consider me as Swati and do whatever u want. Im Aastha better get it to ur mind asap." She said to him with tears in her eyes. Seeing her in tears he removed his hand and went out.

Shlok was feeling restless I should not make another mistake I have to end this he thought and went to his office. Aastha was doing her chores calmly. He came to his room at late night, Aastha was searching for job in her laptop she didn't know Shlok has arrived. He went to bathroom and forgot his bathrobe. He hesitated to call Aastha for bathrobe but wat can he do at that moment he slowly called Aastha. While Aastha was busy in her laptop she didn't hear him and then he shouted loudly "Aastha bring my bathrobe." She suddenly looked up and saw "Wat do u want Mr Shlok" "Aastha Bathrobe it is in my cupboard." "Achcha Mr Shlok if u want bathrobe first of all u have to request me. U need help right then request me." "Request that will happen in ur dreams." Shlok said. "Aastha that will happen in ur dreams if u r not going to give me bathrobe then u r going to regret ur decision since I am going to get out in this way only." "ok Mr Shlok y r u getting angry for silly reasons it is not good for u ok I will give u this time but u should learn how to request." Aastha said very decently. Shlok came out of bathroom with bathrobe and went to her and said "Shlok Agnihotri doesn't request anyone do u understand " "Yes Mr Shlok I know u never request anyone since u r blessed with everything in this world that u can never understand." Aastha replied. Shlok got irritated and went to bed calmly understood her meaning.

Next morning Aastha while coming from bathroom she came out with bathrobe and slipped at stairs and she lost control and fell on Shlok to catch him for support but both fell on the ground with Shlok on top of Aastha. Shlok mesmerized at her beauty. He had never saw her in this way. He was noticing every inch of her at last there was an eye lock between. He came closer towards her to kiss her. Aastha also lost somewhere her breathing bcame heavy. She can feel Shlok's breath on her face. Their lips were away from just few millimetres. They were about to kiss. Slightly he touched her lips with his. She suddenly pushed him and got up to breath. She was frustrated with his antics. "Mr Shlok wat were u going to do. Do u have any short term memory loss how many times I have to say I m not Swati. I m Aastha Aastha Aastha. Did u get it please stay away from me and don't u dare to touch me thinking me of someone else." She shot daggers with her words. Shlok said "Aastha I didn't mistook u for Swati I have every intention  to kiss u since u r my legally wedded wife and I was going to do this to u" and he pressed his lips against her and kissed her slowly. Aastha tried to go away but lost in his grip. He deepened his kiss which lasted for 10 min. Then they broke up for breathing. Aastha was the one to talk first. "How dare u Mr Shlok how can u do this and y are u doing this if u love Swati how u can kiss me. How cheap r u." Shlok got irritated and said "Shut up Just shut up Aastha first of all I loved Swati its true but not anymore if u jump into conclusions I cant do anything and I kissed my wife since I have every right to do whatever I can do with u." "Wife? in wat way u treat me as wife Mr Shlok tell me I can't understand. u treat me as doormat in this house and u blackmailed me in this relation without my mistake u cant forget ur past love Swati and even if u consider me as wife I wont consider u as my husband and one more Mr Shlok I am not a child to believe whatever u say if u forgot Swati then y r u preserving her belongings in that room if u really consider her as ur past then y do u utter her name in ur dreams. Think of urself Shlok how can u kiss me if she is still ur dreams. I think that makes u understand wat u want." Aastha said with painful heart while crying continuously. Shlok stood like a numb there. She doesn't want to continue their fight so she strode out from there. Shlok thought himself y did I do that. He regretted that but he felt strange bond with her nothing like b4.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EMO99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear.Thumbs up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Saibhargav thumbnail
Chapter  5

Aastha hit Anjali in the hall. She saw her and hugged her and cried for support. Anjali didn't say anything. Anjali can't understand her she didn't know wat to do. Niranjan was coming to the hall. Anjali "Aastha yeh kya hain rona se kuch nahi hoga now stop crying for every silly reason and go to kitchen and bring dishes. Aastha came back to reality and went to kitchen. She was thinking y did he do that. Y didn't I protest him. He in the car frustrated on himself how could he do that to her wat does she think of him now. Both can't forget their kiss. In their thoughts both felt a strange sensation. How can they face each other now? But Shlok is very angry on himself. That day his employees had bad day. He came to home as usual angrily. He saw both Kavya and Aastha were watching Finding Nemo in her laptop. Aastha was also watching movie interestingly, she also bcame kid with Kavya. They were enjoying while Shlok was fuming like Boiler inside first of all he had a bad day and now this noise. He came to them and suddenly closed the laptop and threw it away and went to Shower. Aastha and Kavya looked each other and laughed. How can she be so normal wen he is fuming with anger? Wat the hell y did I do that. Nothing is going in his way. He has to cool down himself first. He came out and didn't find them. He didn't eat that night but after Aastha's insisting he has to. Eventhough he made worse things to her she didn't hate him bcoz she cant hate anyone she feels pity for him bcoz he cant find happiness.

Shlok was very angry again. He came to Aastha and shouted at her "How dare u to touch my things I already said u to stay away from my belongings y did u enter my study room." Aastha "Kya wat r u talking." Shlok took her arms and tightened his hold "Bas cant u understand if I say it once stay out of my way u don't need to think about me it is better for u if u understand it." Aastha didn't bend she too roared "Mr Shlok enough enough of ur drama I didn't enter into ur study room and u r saying how dare me to touch ur things if that is the matter then y did u kiss me how dare u to kiss me like that." Shlok "So u went there for kissing u." Aastha "Akal hain ki nahi tumhe I said it already I didn't go there if u want to believe or not it is ur problem I don't care but don't u dare to talk to me like this if there is no fault in me I wont bear ur stupid angry for no reason at all. Just be sure for urself b4 talking to me like this. Understand." Shlok angry raised and shouted "Aaiii." Aastha "Chillayiye math chillane se kuch nahi hoga I don't give a damn if ur so called kachra in that room is vanished or not if u think those r valuable then u should keep it safe in ur bank locker." She said it sarcastic. Shlok "Bas wo Kachra nahi hain." Aastha "I already said I don't care whatever they r it is ur problem to keep it safe and don't accuse me for the thing I didn't do." And she left from there. She saw Varad out of their room. Varad "Aastha kya hua y is Shlok shouting like this." Shlok came to them. Aastha "Kuch nahi Dada Shlok mistook me that I went to his study room so he was shouting at me please give him some peace of mind y do he need to shout at any one like that." Varad "Achcha teek hain tum jao I will talk to him."

Varad "Shlok yeh kya hain on one hand she was trying to unite u with Swati and u r scolding her for no reason." Shlok "Dada I won't spare her for wat she has done." Varad "Kya kiya usne she has every right to do that she is ur wife she has to know everything about u. Y cant u believe her if she says she doesn't go to ur study room, ok did u see her going to or coming from ur study room." Shlok hesitatingly "Nahi." Varad "So y r u shouting at her." Shlok "So who else will go there who has the dare to touch my things in that room." Varad "So u thought Aastha went but u don't have any proof that she has done that." Varad "Achca teek hain FYI she was playing with Kavya for the last one hour in my room wat will u think of that." Shlok thought for a while and said "Aap jaiye Dada I will see who went there and I won't spare them for doing that." Varad "Shlok calm down u r really useless nothing can happen with u Oh god y does Aastha has to stuck with a mad person like u." and he went away. Shlok thought very good no one can understand my feelings no one cares about my feelings wait a bit if Aastha didn't go there then who dares to do that. He went to his room and found an ear ring. He doesn't know whose earring is this. 

He was tensed up, he wants to know who went to that room without his knowledge. There she was coming with a smile on her face. She didn't see him, she directly went to her side. Shlok relaxed a little he didn't know y he was relieved. Shlok "Aastha do u know whose earring is this." Aastha came to him and took earring and said "Oh Shlok where did u get that Aditi and me were searching for 2 hours and it is with u." Shlok "First tell me whose earring is this." Aastha "Yeh Aditi ka hain batao kaha mili." Shlok "Y do I have to tell u." Aastha "Teek hain its ur wish anyways I will give it to her." Shlok "Y were u smiling?" Aastha said in sarcastic "I saw one devil there it is just like u I thought u would also bcome devil one day." Shlok was going to catch her but she immediately ran from him. He has a little smirk on his lips.

Kavya went to Aastha to complete her homework. They were doing their work. Shlok entered from his office frustrated. Kavya saw him and said "Chachu y do u always scold chachi u r very bad chachi is very nice. I won't talk to u." Shlok saw Aastha in anger and to Kavya. Kavya got afraid of him and went to Aastha and hid herself in her hug. Shlok already was infuriated and by this he yelled at them "Just get lost from here both of u." Kavya was in tears. Aastha consoled her. Kavya ran away. Aastha gave him a disgusted look and went after Kavya. Aastha "Kavya wait Kavya ruko..." But she was too fast and hit Varad. Varad saw her crying and went down and wiped her tears and asked "Kavya y r u crying mama ne kuch kaha hain kya." Kavya in her sobs nodded her head. Aastha came and Kavya hugged her tightly. Aastha "Kavya don't cry good girls won't cry if u stop crying I will give ur favourite milkybar." Kavya suddenly stopped her sobs. Varad felt happy and asked "Aastha kya hua mere ladly beti kyun ro rahe hain." Aastha "Kuch nahi Dada I said I wont play until she completes her homework but she was insisting so I raised my voise a bit I m sorry." Kavya "Chachi aap bhi jhoot bolte hain and u said saying lies are bad manners." Varad laughed at red handedly caught Aastha. Varad "Aastha sab sach batao." Kavya "Pappa chachu is very bad I won't talk to him he always scolds chachi I don't like him scolding chachi everytime." Varad saw their bond and felt happier. Varad "Aastha I know u u don't need to lie to me I can understand." Aastha smiled and said "kavya chalo ab baki ki homework khatam kar denge." Kavya "Nahi chachi I wont come to that room again chachu bcame very bad I will do in my room." And she left her. Varad said "Aastha don't mind of her u can teach her in our room." Aastha went to her room to bring her books. Shlok was restless nothing is going in his way. He lost his friendship today in his office with his ego and now Kavya was afraid of him.

Aastha silently took the books and went away without giving a glimpse to him. He saw her, he was drinking continuously. He didn't know she observed him. She didn't like him a bit like this. After that she didn't enter to the room until its bed time. He was in his work in laptop leaning his back to the bed. She slowly entered and went to her side. Shlok muttered "everyone is thinking me as bad person hain na." Aastha "Aise nahi hain Shlok every person has difficulties and bitter experiences in their life but only some people forget that or face the problems and enjoy their life but who doesn't get out of that they make suffer themselves and others. U just need to..." She didn't complete bcoz she saw him sleeping with effect of wine. She can't see him like this. She went to him and done all the wifely duties I mean took the blanket and put it on him and removed his shoes.

Next day everyone were at dinner and completed silently during men had dinner and if it comes to women they had lot chat during dinner Aditi, Aastha and Sojal were kept on talking and finished their dinner. Aastha served milk to everyone and she drank one and went to her room. In her room she felt uneasy and everything got blurred infront of her eyes she thought she was dying. She had managed "Shlok" that's it she fainted and lying on the floor. Shlok closed his laptop and hurriedly went near her. Shlok "Aastha... Aastha uto open ur eyes Aastha wat happened." He hurried into Varad's room and called him. They called their family doctor. Everyone were tensed. Doctor came and checked. He said she might had food poison. "Wat did she eat today." He asked. "Nothing much she ate wat we ate at home food but this is first time she had food poison and she drank milk b4 going to bed. Is there any problem." Shlok said worriedly.

Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
Catherine06 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘very interesting,pl continue
pooja186 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...continue soon dear...
EMO99 thumbnail
Plz don't think that we never loses our interest in ashlok and continue soon .well awsome update
sashra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We are interesting.pls continue dear;-)
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pl enlighten more on their emotional pov.

The scene description is very fast.

Saibhargav thumbnail
Chapter  6

"No, we washed her stomach and u have to feel lucky she didn't get that during sleep if she had she might not wake up ever. U called me in time. There is no danger now. Please take care of her. She needs rest." Doctor said these words and left from there.

Shlok again bcame angry at her and spoke harshly "cant u take care of urself y do u eat all the street food every time someone has to come and save u, u r bcoming burden to me." Aastha calmed down with great difficulty and spoke in polite manner "Mr Shlok no need to worry for me and I didn't eat any street food for last couple of days and one more thing u don't need to feel me as burden I can take care of myself anyway im going from this house so if u have any patience left in u please bear me till divorce now if u excuse me I need to rest." And went to sleep. Shlok was confused at her behaviour. That night she didn't sleep well she went to terrace and spent her time and recalling his words. She felt lonely and cried a lot. Varad coincidentally happened to be there at that moment. Shlok woke up at that time. He was not sleeping well of his harsh words. Y do I need to speak that words. He saw towards her but he didn't find her he knows where she would be. He directly went to terrace to tell sorry if everything goes well.

Varad saw Aastha and asked worriedly "Aastha why r u crying stop crying. Aastha see my side. Please stop crying. did Shlok tell anything again." "Kuch nahi bus meri kismath se lad rahe hein. In my entire life I have never been burden to anyone first time I was burden here. Its like I came to other world which I had never seen in my life. I don't know wat mistake I made but y Bappa is testing my patience I don't know, wat did I do to deserve this, its like he would be happy if I never existed in this world then y did he marry me." She said between her sobs. "Aastha u r not an outsider of this house u have every authority to claim ur rights if u don't feel as Shlok's wife then feel as u r my sister like u understand. Aastha don't think about Shlok much one day he will definitely understand u and ur love. Aastha please don't cry. Listen Aastha u r not weak be strong achcha u know something Kavya got 1st in class that is bcoz of u. u made her read and thank u and now here she goes asking everything she was taking advantage of her rank now u r responsible for that too ." Aastha smiled seeing his worry for her.

Shlok heard every word and felt guilt for first time, yes she is right he can only make people cry cant keep them happy. First of all she is not well and instead of making her comfort or taking care of her he scolded her. He thought wen did I bcome such rude. He left that place calmly to his room. Aastha came to his room with teary eyes and saw Shlok awake but neglected him and tried to go to her side. Shlok said "Aastha I m sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Sitting on his bed. "Its ok Mr Shlok I know u can't say more than that." "Did u have ur medicines" he asked calmly and also asked "if u didn't eat street food then how did u get food poison" "I don't know" that's all she said and went to sleep. He too didn't find any reason and slept.

She was cured totally and then doing her duties as AM bahu and when this phone call came she ran from there like a storm without informing Anjali. She was worried that if anything goes wrong. She went to hospital and asked doctor "Doctor how is she? Is there any danger." Doctor "Nothing to worry who is she? She had lost lot of blood from her head so we need some O+ve blood.  "Mine is O+ve u can have mine" she said. Doctor asked some questions and started taking her blood. Doctor also asked to pay the bill in the counter section. "I will pay the bill but please start ur treatment." She went to get money from ATM outside where Shlok found her while he was returning home from his work for lunch.

He got down from his SUV and went towards her "Aastha wat r u doing here?" Aastha turned towards him and surprised to see him here "Mr Shlok aap yahaan kya kar rahe hein?" "First u tell me wat r u doing here and wat is this in ur hand this much huge amount of money for wat can I ask u?" Aastha "Mr Shlok woh Suman Auty met with an accident. She needs a treatment so that's y this amount and don't worry this is drawn from my account I used to preserve my money wen I worked in ur office, finally that came used as this way after all I was the only one for them. They believed me that I would help. I was worried that something would happen to her but doctor said nothing to worry. " Shlok "Aastha for gods sake I m not concerned about money y cant u call me or message me y do u need to come alone. U could have come with driver from house."

Aastha "Mr Shlok I don't want to bcome as burden to anyone as I said I can take care of myself and for car I can come in auto b4 coming into ur life I have never travelled in such luxury so I m used to such type so please u can go home now I will come later." Shlok got irritated and said "Aastha y cant u see I am worried about u yaar y cant u take rest if u had called me I could have made arrngements for her." Aastha "u worried about me is this a big joke but sorry I cant laugh I get hurt for ur words more than this illness Mr Shlok y do u always show anger to me as if I had made a big mistake even now u can tell me softly Aastha please go to home take rest I will manage here but no ur ego gets control of ur attitude and one more thing wen our very close people were hurt then at that moment they need support more than comfort so that's y I m going to stay here. They are like family to me." Shlok said "ok Aastha ur wish so u don't need anything from me." Aastha "no I don't need anything. I will come by dinner time if u want to do something for me please explain ur family members that I am here and will be late since I didn't say anything to anyone b4 coming here bcoz I had to hurry so I didn't inform anyone." Shlok said "Ok did u have ur lunch." Aastha "No" Shlok asked sarcarstically "So u want to eat that apple which is in ur hand." Aastha "Nahi Shlok ..." Doctor came at that moment and Aastha asked about her. Doctor relieved her and said "She is fine and out of danger she got her blood in time otherwise anything could happen and thank u for giving blood in right time." And left from there. Shlok is very angry "Aastha tum pagal ho gaya kya first of all u had food poison and within two days u didn't cure properly yet and now u r giving blood and that too u didn't have any food since morning chalo ab first u have to eat something." Aastha "Mr Shlok I will pay the bill and will tell them that I m going to have lunch, please wait for 5min." Shlok was gazing her like a teenager he thought she is really beautiful inside and outside. Shlok and Aastha were driving to their home.

Aastha was smiling and said "Today they were really happy to see me there Mr Shlok. I m also very happy to use my money and blood for some good purpose." Shlok didn't praise her but thought she consider them as her family but our family as outsider wow. Shlok didn't bear that thought and split out wat he had in his mind very angrily "Aastha u consider them as ur family but wen it comes to my family u consider them as outsider right." Aastha said "Well wat should I tell Mr Shlok I never considered them as outsider but they considered me as outsider except Kavya and Dada even u considered me as burden not even as outsider. Family is a place where we live with ups and downs, where we share our happiness and sad, where we get our support with full of love I didn't see such type of affection in ur family I don't know y ur family is like that even ur mother doesn't care about her own children if I am not wrong. So y is it Mr Shlok if u try to tell me I would be able to find some love and happiness in ur family and see urself did u ever speak to ur family openly every time u people finish ur dinner very calmly and keep ur faces as something very precious lost, u cannot talk with me softly atleast for once I don't know u r satisfied in hurting me but I can say I can never achieve satisfaction nor happy by seeing someone hurt bcoz of me." By watching outside. She didn't even try to look at him. She said all that which was in her head. Shlok understood wat she meant. Shlok didn't talk afterwards. He missed his family after Swati's betrayal. It was she who made him like this. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello Aastha" from other side. "Haan Aastha hoon mein. Who r u?"
sashra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update dear.pls continue dear