Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The only thing we will benefit from Laksh turning negative is Ragini getting justified and Laksh trapped with her for a life timešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢and to think that they will make Laksh's love for SWara  a fake one is justā˜¢ļø Edited by Swarya - 8 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swarya

The only thing we will benefit from Laksh turning negative is Ragini getting justified and Laksh trapped with her for a life timešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢and to think that they will make Laksh's love for SWara  a fake one is justā˜¢ļø

i think you are wrongly under the assumption that we are going to get an alternative. no matter the road they choose, the destination is the same- SwaSan. and if laksh turns negative theres noone in the world who can convince him to be with ragini. if thats a decision he makes then ok. but id rather watch him die than be with rags to please swara. and the fact is that they wont even need to turn laksh negative to justify ragini- ppl already believe she's justified in wanting revenge against laksh but not swara and sanskaar. don't believe me? go check out social media. as for laksh's love- the masses don't care if its fake or real and for his fans atleast, he doesnt need to do anything to further justify his love. true love definitely does not mean destroying your own life for their happiness. atleast not in this century. I'm totally ready for him to fall out of love with swara now. she's not the girl he fell in love with. if that swara is gone then i don't see why he should remain in love with this new person because she was once the girl he loved.
Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
Swarya thumbnail
I really want to get out of this mess for goodšŸ¤¢ Curse the addictionšŸ˜”
soniadutta thumbnail
Helly is on twitter finally 
If there's Swasan then there's chance of ragya more or better they bring new male who is as pyscho as ragini and kill laksh 
That would be better option 
Swarya thumbnail
Yep and I immediately checked the following sectionšŸ¤£ Edited by Swarya - 8 years ago
Swarya thumbnail
Hope Namish follows her backšŸ˜³
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ssuppp????
Any news šŸ˜ƒ
Class šŸ˜­
Kashaf..swalak thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Ssuppp????
Any news šŸ˜ƒ
Class šŸ˜­

Which news Is Their any??
soniadutta thumbnail
New article says 
Ragini will put all blame on laksh for sanskaar blast accident 
Is his hands in Kidnapping ragini for taking revenge ?
Swarya thumbnail
I don't know but I am getting positive vibes. I mean Ragini getting kidnapped and obviously Laksh will be suspected.  He is not stupid enough to do itšŸ˜†. It is to frame Laksh againšŸ˜Š Edited by Swarya - 8 years ago