Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome title soph πŸ‘
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: NabilaIslam

im hating how people are blaming muslims for bomb attacks that happened last night 

ok even if they are they are doing what france did with iraq and syria  and they insulted our prophet ...😑 but I hope they didn't

BTW Congo guys ...

No matter who did it I too hate it when sudden fingers point straight at the muslims. I mean like W*F? 

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: etoile_lumiere

Yeah its shocking that to them viewers opinion don't matter. Viewers are the ones that give them TRP and raise their shows and they do not listen...

And one thing, R.S why does this woman never change? People always thrash her about how her shows get ruined and are even harsh about it but she just does not see it all?πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Koi aur hota toh dhekta..shayad

lolz when SP didn't paid attention to the strikes and revolt people did outside the Star Plus office in favor of gia manek , RS got much encouraged i feel πŸ˜†
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No matter who did it I too hate it when sudden fingers point straight at the muslims. I mean like W*F? 

me too
 its not because im a muslim its just a natural reaction πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Starry_Love thumbnail

me too
 its not because im a muslim its just a natural reaction πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

Anyone non Muslim, like myself or Muslim would have a similar reaction.  It's just a straight up discrimination.
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Roopal..

lolz when SP didn't paid attention to the strikes and revolt people did outside the Star Plus office in favor of gia manek , RS got much encouraged i feel πŸ˜†

Oh She did, that is a surprise there then lol. There was a massive protest of her being replaced...

NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyone non Muslim, like myself or Muslim would have a similar reaction.  It's just a straight up discrimination.

im a muslim that doesn't mean i'm a terrorist πŸ˜‘
even I posted on facebook #prayforfrance if I wanted too I could bash france soo much and go to jail * is that even possible πŸ˜† *
if my classbullies start bulling me ill kill them even if that makes me a terrorist πŸ˜‘😑😑
Starry_Love thumbnail

im a muslim that doesn't mean i'm a terrorist πŸ˜‘
even I posted on facebook #prayforfrance if I wanted too I could bash france soo much and go to jail * is that even possible πŸ˜† *
if my classbullies start bulling me ill kill them even if that makes me a terrorist πŸ˜‘😑😑

Valid point there babes
In the time of need one must unite and not argue or curse around like manics
and should show the unity. But of course reality is different and there is always a side that will thrash you. it's the evil side of the planet...

One must always hold on their patience until the end but get too much then of course attackπŸ˜†
Edited by etoile_lumiere - 8 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Oh She did, that is a surprise there then lol. There was a massive protest of her being replaced...

yeah, very massive πŸ˜†
..Roopal.. thumbnail
m damn sleepy now
goodnight soph, c ya πŸ€—