Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all...Condole ness...I know, its a word only! But, u r very strong girl I must say! May god give u all d strength...
Now coming to d story,
A big hug to u for this update ! U r d first one who has updated d FF on KaSum after going show off air...!!
This update z really interesting...Kapil & Preeti both have different plans! U have described everyone's emotions vety keenly...Esp. Sumona's state of mind! Now, wht Sumona will do? M vry excited dear...Plz update d next Asap...& Thank u for giving me happiness of reading KaSum FF! :-)
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice update.
So Sumona is in dilemma.
I'm excited for next part.
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FanOfCreativity

First of all...Condole ness...I know, its a word only! But, u r very strong girl I must say! May god give u all d strength...
Now coming to d story,
A big hug to u for this update ! U r d first one who has updated d FF on KaSum after going show off air...!!
This update z really interesting...Kapil & Preeti both have different plans! U have described everyone's emotions vety keenly...Esp. Sumona's state of mind! Now, wht Sumona will do? M vry excited dear...Plz update d next Asap...& Thank u for giving me happiness of reading KaSum FF! :-)

Thank you so much for your kind words ..it encouraged me a lot πŸ˜ƒ
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajni13

Really nice update.
So Sumona is in dilemma.
I'm excited for next part.

Thank you dearπŸ˜ƒ
Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!πŸ‘
Simply wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please update soon,eagerly waiting for your next update.
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shree06

Wow!!!!πŸ‘

Simply wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please update soon,eagerly waiting for your next update.

Thank you so much for your kind words ..really means a lot πŸ˜Š
anasuya123 thumbnail
            Hai all ! I got some requests and messages to update ...so  updating a long romantic chapter for all KaSum fans ..hope you all like ...love you all who encouraged me appreciating here, Twitter and watsapp..thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Chapter 6 

Dubai on cruise ..

Part 1

Finally they are here ! Kapil thinks standing here on a luxury super yacht and looking at the beautiful blue waves of Persian gulf  everywhere around him...he feels so happy and blessed today which is a dream come true for him in many ways .,he is so excited that tomorrow he can spend some time with his special lady with all his plans ..his face glows with that excitement and joy ...they are staying on this special yacht for  two  three days  in middle of the sea .while shooting will be on a small yacht ..whole team of actors ,crews everyone enjoying the fresh morning air ...while at the lower deck all are sitting and busy in enjoying themselves ,there is still some time to start the shoot .suddenly his eyes  started searching sumona  ...she is not sitting with all..he looks for her ..roaming lower deck ..,poolside ..breakfast area..so where is she ?

After some time he found her ..she is sitting alone  on the sun deck ...how beautiful she is !wearing a blue  strapped dress with her beautiful open hair  made  her gorgeously attractive  .he couldn't stop looking at her for some time ..but he observed she looked very worried .. what happened to her ! she looked lost in herself ..no sound of this outside world seems reaching her ears ..slowly Kapil moves nearer and stands behind her ..still she is not aware ..Kapil understands there is something which seems bothering her ..he needs to know what is it ..

Shumonaaa... Shumonaa...he calls twice ..she looks up slowly ..her eyes slightly wet ,slightly  sad...

"Good morning madam" he  says ..his voice low and sensual. He steps close to him, smiling softly. Gently, she moves aside leaving some space for him ..though that was not enough  for him to sit ..but he didn't mind to be that close with her ..

" teen din se main dekh raha hu tu mujhse thik se baat Nai kar rahi hai ..keya huya keya ? Kisine kuch Kaha ...?" He said as he moved forward, close, but not touching her She just looked up to him with those deep sad eyes allowing him to maneuver her across the wooden floor , gently pushing her towards the wall.. She is looking mysteriously beautiful with all that morning sunshine falling upon her face ...cool ocean air waving through her beautiful brown curls...

"Kyu itna soch rahe ho mere liye ?" She asks..her  voice soft and dangerous. His  heart spasmed within his chest, erratic as blood pumped furiously throughout his body, with desire deepening.

"Mujhe kuch Nai huya hai Kapil ,I am absolutely fine ..bahoot enjoy kar rahi hoon bas  wo ..." she continues as she keeps looking at him, her eyes heavy and seductive and she saw how close he is with all his charm which is driving her crazy .she could smell him ...

" Bas keya ? Ye kaunsi cheez hai jo  takleef de rahi hai? Please agar  mujhe Nai batayoge to samjhu kaise ? "he said, his hand lifting to tangle in her hair.

"Nai bata sakti wohi to takleef hai na ,jaise Jo aap mere  saath edhar hai wo sabke Samne Nai reh sekte.."she mumbles ..the sentence hurt him hard

"You love me ?" she asks .. whisper soft. 

"Haa tumhe Nai pata ?" he ground out, his voice husky and low.

"Aap mujhe bahoot chahte hai na  ?" A Brush of her fingers swirling around his hair 

"haa"

"Acha! "she suddenly hugs him with her both hands .. His eyes flew open, the warm brown of them almost black. Her hand grasped him, stroking him as she almost moved to his lap.. Slowly she moves..  His large hand dove into her hair, pressing her head against him, holding her to him. She moans at his response, He is  losing control , His muscles become taut, his eyes closed, and his chest rose and fell in rapid succession. He growls deep within his chest, the soft noise so sensual. She is close, so close..but he could hear ali and kiku voice back of the deck ...he couldn't let loose all his  senses in her...

"Shumona sab dekhenge..edhar hi hai Sab " suddenly he whispered and pulled away from her.. Dazed, he stood up absently making his hair properly .. 

" hahhaHaha" she laughed loud..and dangerous.." Itna darte ho aap na ..koyi dekh leta to headline ban jata na ...haha" she again smiled with that look given to him which made him finished  inside his heart .,.."chalo daro maat, I am going "...she stands and moves towards corridor  ..She stops and looks back once over her shoulder. Her eyes met his..But he couldn't face that look ... 

He sighed heavily, collapsing onto the chair ..his arms at his sides, staring at the blue vast water ...His body felt drained, but also euphoric, his heart racing as his mind slowly made sense of what had just happened.

He had never known she could behave so different, and he was reminded of how much of an enigma she really was. She confused him, but that only made him want to make sense of her. It would take a lifetime to discover all of her secrets. She was mysterious, private, and he found himself wanting to be close to her..So intriguing. Like no woman he had ever known before.It was no wonder he loved her...his ego gets hurt when he realized what she actually meant ..he growls in himself...and walks out stomping ..

Part 2

At the upper deck all the giggling and excited sounds were coming ...all busy in taking pictures ...selfies ..group pics  ...he notices at the corner sumona and preeti standing ..preeti is whispering something in her ear very excitedly ..sumona just greening and listening ...

He glances to Ali and kiku who are busy doing titanic pose at the corner of upper deck..there a laughter riot is gong on ...Ali calls " Kapil a ja tu bhi le " ..

Kapil looked  for  sumona ...she noticed him ,looking exceptionally handsome in a black shirt ,his hairs carelessly moving in air .. .but his eyes red and furious angry  glancing her ..she felt terrible as she has never   seen this fire in him before  ,she realized how much she has hurt him ..whatever just left from her mouth it was so rude but she didn't mean it ,,she felt sorry and scared  ...

Kapil comes  near her infront of everybody ,very near ..pulls her hand vigorously .."chal pic lete hai " preeti ,Ali and kiku got surprised looking this Kapil ..all suddenly become silent ,only two three team members  whispering back in wonder ...

He pulls again ...chal.

Nai ..her voice couldn't be heard so low..

Before they could understand what's going on Preeti  receives a call .." sorry guys main abhi aayi"  ,she stepped down to the main level for cellular signal ...sumona thanked God for that in her mind ...

But Kapil is in no mood of listening ..he just pulled and dragged her to the corner ..where Ali and kiku staring on them in between their selfie session 

Sumona couldn't  utter a word...because she knew it will only increase his anger and make a spicy scene infront of everybody ...she just blindly followed whatever he was doing .,.but inside her heart she could sense his grief .. She just kept  looking down with embarrassment ..

"Alibhai humare bhi le lo...kaisa pose kare? Titanic ?"

Ali was standing with widely open mouth till now ..".haan haan kyu Nai .."

"Come Shumona ...thoda pas aa jao"...he asked, and helplessly she did as he asked. She gasped when she felt his manly hands on her waist, pulling her back to him. His skin felt hot against her own, and she shuddered as his hands slid across her stomach, embracing her. With her back pressed tightly against his chest and he grabbed her both hands by his ..and made them stretch both side ...

Ali starts taking pictures while his eyes are constantly  on both of them ..

"what's wrong Kapil?keya kar rahe ho?" she asked him softly so that nobody could hear .."Yehi chahti  thi na tum ...now see how I can make headlines " he mumbled into her neck. She feared ...his fingertips tracing little patterns on her palm...

"No main Nai chahti thi ..I am sorry if I have hurt you ..I didn't mean it ,please ..main thodi disturbed  thi "..she sighed heavily, his hot breath skimming over her neck ..but nothing seem affected him...

She could see some crew members  stepping on the stairs to  upper deck...she broke the posture with a jerk and tried to make everything normal..she smiles at Alj .."aap Kapil ka pic lijiye abhi ..ho gaya humara .."

Kapil still looking to her deep direct ...she moved aside ..and tries to escape from there but he suddenly grabs  her one hand and its tight ...she feels it's painful ..she turns back ..he is still not loosing his control over her hand ..

Ali tries to make him calm..".Kapil ...jaane de usko .."

"Nai bhai "he spoke loud and then whispered "aaj  to breaking news banate hai ".his eyes firm and incandescent ..

Preeti is done with the call and reaches the place ...sumona got all the power to escape seeing her ...and calls "preeti !! Come ..hum dono bhi photo session karte hai ..""Haan Haan kyu Nai "..she comes running ..and takes place between two of them holding one hand with Kapil and another holding sumona ..Kapil couldn't oppose and they all posed for some photographs ...

"You guys carry on taking pictures ...mujhe thoda mom ko call karna hai ..edhar signal Nai hai ."..sumona runs from there without looking him...without looking back ...

Chapter 3 

She comes inside her cabin running without any pause...she feels breathless ..she remembers what all she told today and  made Kapil loose  his cool...she is unaware of this side of Kapil in all these years ...she stood still sinking deeply in her thoughts ..

A locking sound on door makes her realize that she forgot to lock the door ..she turns back ...

"Ohh no" she muttered   .its Kapil !!!! he locked the door very efficiently  and looked back towards her ...he is not looking that angry anymore ..he looked very different though ..with his sexy smile and shinning eyes ..she became speechless ..  he stepped forward slowly where she was standing ,almost at the corner of the room just beside the couch ..

She flattened her hands against his chest, pushing him, to keep him away , with intention to stop him..but she couldn't resist as he still came ahead   against her hand  and she fell back onto the couch loosing balance ...She couldn't relax her body, watching as he leaned over her ..pressing a scorching kiss on her  collarbone...

"Kapil , what are you doing?" She growled, his hand on her hair ..his muscled arms circled around her, he buried his face in her neck, not moving, just breathing.

"Please chodo ...please"

"Nai chodna...chillao aur bulao sabko., phone bhi hai na call police ... phirse headline banane ka mauka de raha hu "...

"Stop it now , I am sorry I said na ...mujhe aisa bolna Nai chahiye the ..I am really sorry  ..but please chodo..Sab dekhe honge tumhe edhar aate huye " In her mind she was thinking preeti ...

"I don't care ."..he says making the hug more tight ..

"But sablog..." he places a finger on her lips  shutting up her mouth .She closes her eyes in fear  as she couldn't stop him ..

His arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly, She traced a hand over his spine  her fingertips gentle  , her head on his collarbone, her face pressed against his neck.. His cologne smell making  her insanely affected ..She let him hold her at last.. And when he  picked up her head to look at him, slender fingers running through her hair in a comforting, soothing motion, his forehead resting against her ,her all restraint shattered.,all boundaries lost...

He closed the short distance between them, his mouth meeting hers, cataclysmic, desire pulsing through his veins like liquid flames. Her lips were soft beneath his and he moved over them hungrily, learning her, tasting her. Her lips parted and she realized that this was the first time he had ever kissed her. He was demanding and conquering, his lips rubbing against hers erotically and she moaned into his mouth. His arms tightened around her, one hand sinking into the curls messily on her head, holding her to him. His body was so hard against hers, a complete contrast that was almost mind blowing. She felt his hand slide possessively down her side,  slipping onto the satin bedsheet  to grasp at her waist... He tugged her closer to him, and she felt him,His kiss was hard and urgent and she loved how languid he made her feel, melting into him. He broke away from her, his  hands caressing her back,resting his forehead against her own, his breathing harsh and heavy... They get up in sitting position ..

She hugged her tight again ...tears rolling down form her eyes now...she sounds possessive demanding ...she holds his face tight cupping with both her hands ..".I love you , kabhi Nai chodungi tumhe ., you are only mine  ..but you need to make sure you can handle the consequences. I take you, I keep you. You got that mr Sharma ?" She says looking at him straight ..

Silently, he  nodded and  kissed on her forehead ...before leaving  her away...".thik hai no problem ,to phir continue karte hai ...aaj shoot jaate hi Nai ..aise hi headline ban jayega tab to "...his stimulating laugh spread looking at her ...

"Shut up !you creep! "She broke  into laughter in his arms..." Par mujhe tumse kuch aur chahiye " resting her face on his broad chest she demanded ..

"Keya naam bolo" Kapil promptly agrees 

Knock! Somebody knocked hard at the door before she could finish her words ...

Continues...

Edited by anasuya123 - 8 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm 
KaSum were awesome 
It was so beautifully written and fabulous update 
Please update soon 
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait I need to take some deep breath and come out of their world to write something.
A hugggeee round of applause for you !!!! Thank you so much for taking out time to write 3 chapters !!!!!! Holi ka mast gift mila hai ; )
why were Ali and Kiku doing a titanic pose? LOL !!!! Seriously, Sumona's words did hurt him so bad that he was different in this chapter the angry young man ! I loved his new side. Him in black ? Uff ! He looks so dapper in black I can imagine him standing there with the air messing his hair. . Looking hot and cute at the same time. . Oh ! Amazingly described them and their emotions.
They clicked a picture doing that pose and it was only possible when someone left ;p

Anddd. . . That kisss !!!!!!!! Aaahhh !!! Someone please pour some cold water on my face because hotness just reached to its peak ! The most passionate erotic sensual breath taking wala kiss KaSum ever had ! *claps claps* it was so hot that I was actually holding my breath at some moment while reading that part.
I hope sumona doesn't ask to cancel the surprise : \
Aur yeh Knock hamesha galat waqt par kyun hota hai ? Total siyaaapppaaa !

In short, I loved every bit of these chapters thank you sooo much :*
Lots of love ! Waiting for more chapters and are you ending it soon ?
anasuya123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Wait I need to take some deep breath and come out of their world to write something.
A hugggeee round of applause for you !!!! Thank you so much for taking out time to write 3 chapters !!!!!! Holi ka mast gift mila hai ; )
why were Ali and Kiku doing a titanic pose? LOL !!!! Seriously, Sumona's words did hurt him so bad that he was different in this chapter the angry young man ! I loved his new side. Him in black ? Uff ! He looks so dapper in black I can imagine him standing there with the air messing his hair. . Looking hot and cute at the same time. . Oh ! Amazingly described them and their emotions.
They clicked a picture doing that pose and it was only possible when someone left ;p

Anddd. . . That kisss !!!!!!!! Aaahhh !!! Someone please pour some cold water on my face because hotness just reached to its peak ! The most passionate erotic sensual breath taking wala kiss KaSum ever had ! *claps claps* it was so hot that I was actually holding my breath at some moment while reading that part.
I hope sumona doesn't ask to cancel the surprise : \
Aur yeh Knock hamesha galat waqt par kyun hota hai ? Total siyaaapppaaa !

In short, I loved every bit of these chapters thank you sooo much :*
Lots of love ! Waiting for more chapters and are you ending it soon ?

Aww now I need to blush for so much tarifsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† your feedback just made my day ...I am so so happy you liked it ...thanks girl! When you guys motivate me such way I can write more n more !
Haa aajkaal Holi me mahol me hotness hain to thoda hot update hi hona tha na πŸ˜‰ take some ice cold shower now !hahhaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰