I dont feel Sorry For Suwarna!!What she Has Done With Her Is Stupid!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
There is no doubt that suvarna has been victimized. I agree she should have known better. But then what of the facts? that she may be a widow,but she is a good looking  young woman, some what  seductive,easy going.. with a bit of innocence,which I would say tripurari went for.  A sitting duck for  the fowler . His attention,his ways ,his gifts, treats of tit bits of tasty food.. were all the things suvarna   found hard to resist and fell prey to his slimy ways.. But yes tarun.. she consented.. that was her fault. All I am saying is  he should not be let off. Tripurari coerced her into the act. Suvarna had dreams of  resettling again in her life .Tripurai manipulated that weakness..
great topic  love hammie 
Originally posted by ..Roopal..

lolz i understand ๐Ÿ˜†
ahem u love tripurari too then na ๐Ÿ˜‰

yo yo go to sleep ๐Ÿ˜†
studies impact ๐Ÿ˜›
gn c ya ๐Ÿค—
gn sd tc
bye roopal aaj yehi kaafi hai sensitive n fun topics...
kal milenge with another interesting topics if there's any๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tarun1234567

gn sd tc
bye roopal aaj yehi kaafi hai sensitive n fun topics...
kal milenge with another interesting topics if there's any๐Ÿ˜†

yeah yeah for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

isse yaad aya, u didn't participated in weekend madness even for once ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Hamlet53

There is no doubt that suvarna has been victimized. I agree she should have known better. But then what of the facts? that she may be a widow,but she is a good looking  young woman, some what  seductive,easy going.. with a bit of innocence,which I would say tripurari went for.  A sitting duck for  the fowler . His attention,his ways ,his gifts, treats of tit bits of tasty food.. were all the things suvarna   found hard to resist and fell prey to his slimy ways.. But yes tarun.. she consented.. that was her fault. All I am saying is  he should not be let off. Tripurari coerced her into the act. Suvarna had dreams of  resettling again in her life .Tripurai manipulated that weakness..
great topic  love hammie 

thnx for ur comments hammie...Trip will get his prize very soon or else we will give it...

yeah yeah for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

isse yaad aya, u didn't participated in weekend madness even for once ๐Ÿ˜ก

weekend madness๐Ÿ˜•..is it a post???lagta hai im missing...once give me the link...i wanna check it if i commented in it or not...i pretty remember i participated..u didn't gave ur reply to my comment๐Ÿ˜†

weekend madness๐Ÿ˜•..is it a post???lagta hai im missing...once give me the link...i wanna check it if i commented in it or not...i pretty remember i participated..u didn't gave ur reply to my comment๐Ÿ˜†

i didn't repluied ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

how come ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i gotta re-check

leave previous ones...i will post another tomorrow, catch up with it ๐Ÿ˜›

i didn't repluied ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

how come ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i gotta re-check

leave previous ones...i will post another tomorrow, catch up with it ๐Ÿ˜›

i pmed u the link๐Ÿ˜†
ok bye..really tired see u tmrw

well she is not thinking beyond marriage..she just want marriage at any cost for the sake of child...still she beared the insult when he pushed her and also told her as a beggar...she is not in a state to think logically
yes many guys get what is other words marital rights by dangling the carrot that says marriage all over it but in the end it's fake and girls are left broken and called all sorts.
I support  u my friend,ya she has not used her brains properly that has lead her to chaos,stupidity is highly found in the character which highly leads to her own flaw,the destruction of her life but now coz of her alone Dhani's life is going to be saved from TP,this what I could see the cv's r trying to show through her character and situation.