Debate Mansion

Will Kashmir ever be Tranquil?

velun thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Will peace ever return to Kashmir?

Will the paradise on Earth ever return to its former glory?

Will the bullets ravaging the heaven on earth stop?

Will the snow covered ex-princely state return to being a beautiful land?

Is there hope? Can we see it in our lifetime?

Thank you,
Velu

PS: this topic is a topic that is very close to the heart of a friend of mine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velun thumbnail
If this topic was already posted, please close. Sorry for trouble.

Thanks
Velu
velun thumbnail
I am beginning to believe that Abhijit sir. It looks like peace will never return. My friend is a staunch believer that it will.

Thank you,
Velu
bhilwara thumbnail

Forget Kashmir, the horrors of terrorism are spreading and infecting rest of country slowly but steadily. Historically peace has always been achieved by paying for its stiff price. Question is, are we willing to pay that price and sacrifice our comfort zone?    
punjini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My only hope is:

Phir zarra zarra mehkega
Khushboo ke mausam aayenge
Phir chinaar ki shaakhon pe
Panchhi ghar apna banayenge
In raahon se jaane waale
Phir laut ke waapas aayenge
Phir jannat ki galiyon mein
Sab log yeh naghma gaayenge
Rind posh maal gindane graaye lo lo
Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think peace is possible only when India and Pakistan both stop thinking Kashmir as their national property and asset for prestige issue.

A full scale peace is only possible if only JOhmmu-Kashmir and Azad-Kashmir both r given their independence as an united state
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snape

I think peace is possible only when India and Pakistan both stop thinking Kashmir as their national property and asset for prestige issue.

A full scale peace is only possible if only JOhmmu-Kashmir and Azad-Kashmir both r given their independence as an united state

i cld answer this in a zillion ways but somehow i dont think the reply wld be appreciated. it'll also be taking this thread off-topic.

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

To the one from Shrinagar God said: Not in my lifetime!

Sad but I agree with you.  ðŸ˜”

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snape

since we've moved on to solutions, how about by having "others" being less fixated on "core issues" and taking a lil less "interest" in "peace" there? after all, there's so much to set straight right at home, no? btw, that is simply "interest" and "moral support" now, isn't it? it wouldn't be called exporting terror by any chance, would it?😛

Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you cant bring any peace by army or militia or terrorist. they only know how to fire a gun. you cant bring peace by politicians, they don't know how to compromise. only common people cares for peace, so why not leave this matter to an open general voting