Kab? πŸ˜† Jaldi aajaa πŸ˜›

On side note: Take your time πŸ€— I shall be looking forward πŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: aswin2134ja

Very beautiful start thanks for pm
Plzz continue ur other akdha stories plzz continue pm me plzz

thank you dear... I shall continue on Akdha Stories soonish πŸ˜ƒ and that's a pakka PROMISE πŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail

||~PART 3~||

"You are such an asshole"

I know I shouldn't have said that! I know I know, I still recollect all those horrible classes on good behavior and bad behavior by my family and teachers! Daaarn! I am still dead scared of that look of my grandpa. You know the way he glares when I say oops I mean accidently utters something I am not supposed to!

But darn! How impossible this bloody thing is! You must understand me and obviously empathize with my emotion! Think of that naughty little neighbor of yours? Or that prankster cousin or forget! Think of your own sibling! I bet when there are siblings fight is inevitable! Right?

If not you people are Martians! :O (Shocked me)

So yeaaah where was I! Oh yeaaah! Thought of the person? The most irritable one!  yes! And this person comes and irritates you when you are at your worst mood! Like hungry and upset?

Don't you feel like kicking his butt? Or would you call him honey bunny sweet sugary words? Unless of course you are being sarcastic! :D Guess what me often does that! The best possible way to escape grandpa's glares!  *giggle*

So yeah under such crucial cases if by chance you swear! Damn is that even a crime? *head desk*

And yeaaah! Today is one such day! I saw the person who is the reason behind my present condition! The one who literally killed my Paris trip! The one who just just! Arghhh! Spoiled my bloody damn cheerful mood!

And when I see this stupid in front of me what should I do? Go hug and Kiss? *eeew* at the thought of kiss! (Geez how on earth did I even think that?)

So yeaaah! What should I do? Isn't that natural that I call him names? Damn! I am decent! I didn't used words that gets *beep* on!

And look at this! This bloody stupid bunch of people! They are glaring at me just like how dadaji glares!

Goodness the same good old glare!

Jesus! Did she just make me famous?

The no one KK is now the star of the evening! The spotlight is on me! Wow! This is getting awesome! I mean seriously awesome!

Goodness she is so damn Hot! Nooo! Argh!

Damn I seriously don't know what my problem is! I mean just look at me L Here I am supposed to do something to save my bloody damn reputation and instead am drooling at this woman! The same one who is hell bent on throwing me out not just from here, but from Paris itself it seems!

Kabir just control! Control!

Deep Sigh!

I need to practice more of yoga and meditation! I mean damn just look at me, I should have some basic sense to act according to situation! Uffo! Why on earth did I rob her money!

Why oh why did I made her bankrupt! Just look at me? Where the hell has my charm vanished and why am I here staring at her like a buffoon?

I mean where is that KK charm?

Well I had already told you people that I pretty much suck when it comes to narrating story. Just look at me? I can't even stay on topic!!! I keep distracting myself and drag away!

Kabir!! Calm Down!

I need to do something! I need to seriously save my grace! But how?

Goodness!

Why on earth is he staring at me? As if am praising him! Shit did he just here what I said? Or he heard something else??? Good Lord! What word does asshole resonate with? I mean a good one??? Awesome? Err NOO!

And I am again sorry for repeating the word asshole! It's like each time I utter this, even in silence I get this feeling of Dadaji's eyes fixed on me! And that I swear is bloody damn scary!

"What the hell is happening here?" and silence embraced, or rather I should say awkward silence.

The man himself came into spotlight! Oh Chintu!

And he didn't seem least pleased for that matter who would feel pleased?

Goodness! Am dead scared as of now! Mot because am going to get insulted in front of all but oh yess! Am going to get slayed by my family when they hear of this!

Looking around am pretty sure gossiping aunties and uncles, (obviously uncles do gossip!!) are all set to report the world every bit of what is going to happen and what happened!

My fate!!!

Sad sad fate! L

What's this?

This is French Maggie and he winked.

French Maggie? Blah!

Woaah? What?

What what? She started getting irritated. Already pissed off that she is silliest of silly things irritates her.

Life was never this silly! I mean seriously look at me for heaven's sake! Where am I right now? Wasn't it my own dream to explore the streets of Paris like a lost wanderer and now! Bloody hell! Am stuck! Stuck in the middle of nowhere. And with a person who is the root cause of every horrible thing that happened to me.

ARGHHH! My patience!

SHIT!

You don't understand this! Goodness! You shall never ever understand this! You know it's a mess! Total bullshit mess! Earlier I was upset for being bored and now am literally in house arrest! I mean W*F! House arrest?

Who the hell am I? and when I pass a look at this bloody idiot! Damn! I even feel his purpose in life is to make me miserable!

I NEED A BREAK!

I wish I could just vanish into this thin air! Or the floor beneath me cracks open and take me away.

Please save me!

You are hungry, that's all!

And she glared at him, death stroke kind of look.

Can't blame Chintu, you don't know French people are very particular about these...

OH please! She cut in between.

No am serious...

Whatever!

An awkward silence passed as Kabir went on cooking and she staring to oblivion.

Yo! There you go French Maggie! An excited Kabir came in with two bowls of hot steamy cooked instant noodles.

Whatever, what's this French Maggie?

Roop could no longer hide her curiosity as she asked in.

We have French Toast, French Fries, French Kiss... then why not French Maggie! And he winked again.

Stop that, it's bloody irritating!

Silence followed as they continued gulping in the noodles.

FeistyQueen thumbnail
PMs shall be sent soon πŸ˜Š
NSKay thumbnail
Res
Thanks for the pm firstly..
Will read it soon..
And yeah my comment is on the wayπŸ˜‰

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oops oops sorry for being so late!! Res!! I am so tired after a long day.. will read tomorrow and post! 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres πŸ˜³
Part 1 of French Kiss and Cupcakes:
I love your description of Roop. And her love and want for travelling I can understand. Imagine. Going to Paris and talking about the Indian restaurant you find there πŸ˜†
The Roop-Kabir meeting was fantastic πŸ‘ Very different, yet normal.

I will unres the rest later πŸ˜³
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its quite a different one and good one
thanks for pm
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Keeping the story on hold for time being. I shall continue very soon! Once I complete the story I shall upload it here fully all the parts! This has been my favourite story and I badly wish to complete it πŸ˜ƒ  Hope you guys stay with me πŸ˜³