Does Wisdom come with Age?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

velun

Groupbie

velun

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Does Wisdom Come with Age?

Sorry, to put this question. Children are sometimes so wise, they make me feel 1000 yrs old. If you see my next door 9-yr old kid in Chennai, he is more wiser than me and my paati (daadi/grandmother) put together.

Then it came to me,  people say "Wisdom comes with age" ?

I don't know the answer at all. I hope you all can help me as I am lost completely where this question comes.

--------

Sorry Guys, could not keep up with my previous topic or the events on Debate Mansion. Duty Calls  ! Hope you are all well and having a great festive season.

Cheers,

Velu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Wisdom come with Age?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Velu,

Thank you for the post. Really good one. However, we have just recently discussed similar topic by Buffie. I will thus close this post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=445979

Please feel welcome to discuss there and also read what other members have to say.

-Sowmyaa Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top