SS- Udhar Ki Zindagi : Part 9, 10, Epilogue / Page 85, 92, 93 : 9 Dec - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
oh god its veer who is living because of maan's heart
Omggg...he is veer not maan .
I wasalso thinking the same that he some one else bt then u tell he is maan so i thought there is something else happened becoz of which they fear.
Veer n maan were twins n maan after accident asked to give his heart to veer.
Dadi too shocked to know the truth ...
Bt she accepted veer as maan as he like him only..

Bt i am anxious to know what will geet reaction to this... Edited by deepa_chauhan - 8 years ago
OMG meri jannat di these double updates were ballistic filled wid so many revelations aur so much of emotions, maaneet are having a baby aur all are so happy but di dadi again saw maan aur yash together aur devasted speaking abt the truth tht they were hiding aur di the truth was the most shocking maan is dead😭 aur the one who looks like him is his twin veer jis ke paas maan ka dil hai , maan is alive in his brother's body aur he took a promise ke he'll be maan for the world aur for there family jise woh pura kar raha hai, dadi came to know abt this truth aur she came to know how her own son robbed veer aur how he was living in canada when yash aur maan found him , yash still wanted to keep his maanveer safe aur was ready to go away from them jab dadi stopped them not wanting to loose her maan aur veer again, di waiting for the next desperately aur di kya yeh sach poore family jaanegi aur di kya yeh sach maaneet ke liye sab kuch badal dega, me scared for tht part but desperately waiting for the next one 
amazing twist... happy family will be broken into shreds if the truth comes out... maan is dead and his heart is in veer... dadima accepted the truth but, what will be geets reaction when she comes to know the truth... she will be shattered and broken beyond repair... yash cheated geet by bringing veer as maan and getting him married to her... any way geet lived like a widow if yash had bought veer as veer and told the truth that would have been nice... geet would have decided her relation... waiting eagerly for next...
omg omg
m speechless
maan is no more n its veer with maans heart...
Veer past was painful..it seems like veer loves geet too...wat vl happen when geet vl come to know abt it?? Now she's pregnant too...now i truly think dat what yash did is wrong...i m feeling bad 4 geet 😔
Wat happens if geet knows the truth i feel sorry for geet 😕
superb update...
Maan s dead and Maan had a twin brother name veer ... Veer has Maans heart ... Dadima came to know about Maans death and questioning Yash ...
Yash and veer had hide painful past ...
if Geet comes know about this truth means dnt wat s going to happen ...
Continue soon
Waiting
Finally truth is out so yeh maan nahi veer hai but jab Geet ko pata chalega to kya hoga waiting for next part
i hard to digest the truth maan died
nooo

men i nevr thought about that

di my head spinning

comment later