Both his parents understand & make sure he will take good decision
Loll arohi was surprised by Arjun behavior
At the same time she was feeling butterflies in her stomach
Wow arohi ask Arjun it join her for reunion party not to vansh
Arjun was getting hope that arohi also have feelings for him
Loll arohi got so jealous seeing girls drooling over Arjun
She didn't like Arjun & shefali closeness
OMG shefali knew abt Arjun feeling for arohi
But she is really awesome friend of arohi she knows with whom arohi can live happy
Shefali really hate vansh for hurting arohi
Look like vansh understand arjuhi attraction for each other
Arjun every single words make arohi lost in Arjun
Awe Arjun kiss arohi in cheek poor girl got so many butterflies in her stomach
Hope arohi realize her love for Arjun soon
Continue plz

Thank you do much for your precious words.
I am extremely happy that you liked it.
Hope not to disappoint you in future.
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: sutapabanerjee

Hi

read all the shots at a go a completely amazing hatke stuff, loved it.
The flow started from the easy bonding and may be now binding between Arjun and Arohi. It's so true nobody asks who YOU are more interested on family background and other stuffs.
Vansh has taken Arohi for granted as she will always be there never tried to know heart and wish and wants.
The dance sequence was awesome and the nice gesture from Arjun by gifting a diamond bracelet for the may be first date of his so called Bhabi.
Conversation with Dad was an eye opener for Arjun.
Shefali such a gifted friend and a tease for jealous Arohi.
The person who have watched may be Vansh I guess !

Hope that Arohi understands not always perfectly perfect are right but imperfectly perfect things give you a blissful life.

Eagarly waiting for the Final Shot.

Thank you so much for reading it.
I am extremely happy that you liked it.
Will be waiting eagerly for your comment on final shot.
Once again thank you for your precious words 😊
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

nice..

Thank you so much. 😊
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasir

Nice..
Hope arohi realize her true love soon..

Thank you so much. 😊
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonamiglesias

Superb update...Arjun finally realized his luv for Arohi...Arjun n sefali...is making Arohi jealous...Vansh is getting ideas that Arjun n arohi r in luv...now just arohi need to realize it

Thank you so much for your precious words. 😊
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Thank You Note

Hi guys
Finally I have completed the story. So the journey of two imperfect lover ends or better I say starts with their perfect love. Well for me the journey of imperfect love was very much perfect(if I ignore my late update) with you guys supporting me thoroughly. Thank you so much guys for your constant support and most importantly for bearing me and my late updates.

Your comments are like ink for my pen. Without which I would not be able to write. Thank you so much to each and every reader and also to the silent readers for reading and commenting.

Check next post for last shot.

Edited by secretwriter19 - 7 years ago
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Last Shot

"How can they do this to me? How can she do this to me?"he said to himself angrily.

" I will not let them spoil everything. They couldn't tarnish my and both families reputation like this. I need to stop all this. I have to do something."

He smirked when a thought struck his mind.

" It's high time that pending work should be done."
he said to himself smirking and retiring for the day because tomorrow is a very crucial day.

Arjun looked at her pic from today's party which was sent by Shefali with a caption added below " Drool. If U don't have your fill for the day which I am sure you haven't.😉"

He chuckled after reading.

If it was so evident in his face that everyone could read it then why couldn't she? He sighed looking at her face. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will give all the answers of your unasked questions."he said caressing her face in the picture with his thumb unaware of the storm waiting for them.

The door of her room was ajar. He knocked the door and didn't get any response. He pushed the door and wandered his eyes around the room only to find it empty. He entered the room and was about to call her when he heard humming sound coming from balcony. He moved toward balcony and saw her pouting at the canvas. Her hair was bunched in a messy bun allowing the loose tendril to fell on her face making her look more beautiful. She was so engrossed in painting that she could not sense his presence. His gaze shifted from her to the canvas when she scrunched her eyebrow to look at object of her annoyance.

"Hey"

She turned her head hearing the sound only to find him standing behind her with a beautiful smile on his face. Her heart which was beating normally few seconds ago changed its pace and started beating erratically.

"H..ii"she replied stammering tucking the lock behind her ear and in process smearing the colour from her fingers to her right cheek unknowingly.

He looked at the canvas which was adorned by a beautiful painting of a girl. A girl whose eyes were replica of hers. Not just in structure but also in depth and emotions. She indeed a good painter. Every emotion was pouring out beautifully from the portrait.

" It's beautiful". The words automatically escaped his mouth.

" Yeah it's. But I don't know, something is missing. It's good but not perfect"

He looked at the painting again this time more keenly. No doubt that painting was flawless but she is right something was missing.

" Arohi I want to talk to you."

" Hmm "

They both moved towards the bench in the balcony.

" Arohi I will not go round n round. I will keep it straight forward. In other circumstances I would have said it in my style; a writer's style but nevertheless I just wanna say you remember what I have told you yesterday night...". Her body trembled and heart started fluttering inside her chest at just mention of yesterday's night. A red hue started to form on her cheeks and suddenly floor seems to be more fascinating.

".. that you were never my friend because you were always more than a friend."

She looked at him bewildered. She had some idea about the thing going between them but hearing him confessing left her waffled.

He looked directly into her eyes which was reflecting a pool of different type of emotions and said " Arohi I love you."

She jerked back. She don't know what to do. She wanted to run away from there and hide herself from the emotion that was enveloping her. The feeling was overwhelming.

Swallowing the gulp in her throat she said" I ne..ed to go."

She turned to go but he held her hand and looked at her longingly. This pricked her heart. A sudden pain rushed through it seeing the depth of emotion in his eyes. Her leg was glued to the place she was standing.

" Arohi let me finish. Agar aaj main nahi keh saka to kabhie nahi keh paunga. I don't know when, why, how but I know one thing that I love you. I will be very truthful to you I have been in few relationship in my past. They were pass by affair of my teenage. Neither I nor they were serious. I know this is not the justification which a girl would want but this is the truth. But after that period I was never in any relationship with any girl or you may say I never got time. And I am very thankful to God for that. Even if I were in any relationship it would be nothing compared to what I feel for you. After hearing all this you will be thinking that what a jerk I am but let me tell you that I have never hurt a girl in my whole life. My girlfriends and I were more friend than boyfriend-girlfriend because I know what serious commitment mean. And I have always waited for a girl with whom I can spend my whole life but I didn't know that I will find my girl in this kind of situation. Nevertheless I believe that I was destined to fall in love with an amazing girl like you. I know I am not a perfect person to fall in love with and I love you doesn't mean that you should also reciprocate my feelings but still I need an answer. And one more thing please rethink about your idea of love. I am not saying this because I want to manipulate your answer. I am saying this as a friend". Saying this he turned around to walk away but stopped in front of the canvas. He dipped his finger in colour and moved his hand towards the portrait to fulfil the thing it was missing. Arohi also turned around to see him standing in front of the canvas. He dipped his hand in the water to clean the colour. He moved towards her and touch her right cheek with his fingers. Her heartbeat skipped a beat feeling his wet fingers on her cheek. He rubbed his thumb on her cheek smoothly and lovingly, cleaning the smeared colour on her cheek he said" You know Arohi we think that perfect things can make our life perfect but sometimes imperfect things can make life complete, blissful and beautiful. I will be waiting for your answer." With that he walked away from there.

She stood there trying to find the meaning of his words when her eyes fell on the portrait. The parting of the girl was filled with red colour. Though it was not perfectly done but now the 'something missing' feeling has gone from the painting, making it look complete and more beautiful. She couldn't help herself from staring at the flawless beauty of the painting.

She was thinking about his words. A lone tear escaped from her eyes and she smiled acknowledging his words which he confess few minutes ago.
"Someone love her. He love her and that too so much."she said to herself.
Suddenly her face became pale.
"He love her and what about her? Does she love him? If yes then what was that which I felt for Vansh. Was that infatuation? Because what I felt for Vansh is nothing compared to what I feel for him. With him everything is beautiful. Why on reunion night I want to go with him? Why everytime my heartbeat did a flick when he touches me intentionally or unintentionally? Why even being with Vansh my thoughts are always conquered by him?"thought she.

" Because you love him too."answered his heart.

" What about Vansh? And moreover am I perfect for Arjun. Will I be able to give him what he deserve"

" You have never loved Vansh and you know that. You were always in love with idea of love. He may be your crush but definitely not love. At that time you don't know what love is? So you assume your infatuation to be love but now you know so don't let it go. And about being perfect for Arjun you are not the one to decide that, he is the one. So just stop all this and acknowledge your love for him."
She smiled between her tears. She love him more than anyone,more than anything. She ran to tell him forgetting every rational thoughts with a new kind of energy seeping into her.

She was running towards the main door when she collide with her mother.

" Easy beta. Why in so much hurry? Come sit with us look who is here"

She was shocked to see Singhania's along with Vansh sitting there. The happiness which was blooming on her face few seconds ago was replaced by confusion, fear and anxiety. Her mother made her sit with them and announced happily" They have come here to talk about your and Vansh engagement. We have decided to marry you two soon. We have been pending it from long time due to Vansh's busy schedule. Now that he is free we have decided to tie the knot. Tomorrow is yours and Vansh engagement. Vansh has asked us keep it low with only the two families involved."

Her face loss its colour on hearing all this. A few minutes ago everything was fine. She was so happy for finding the love of life and she was also going to confess her love but now everything fall apart. She ran from their to her room. Everyone was shock at her this reaction.

" I think it shocked her. Let me see her."said Vansh following her.

She reached her room and the lone tear escaped her eyes which she was holding.

" Arohi is everything fine. Are you not happy with the arrangements."

Sudden anger rose in her. She at once turned around and looked at him with rage.

She asked sarcastically " Will it matter if I am not happy with the arrangements?"

" Why are you saying like this"

" Why am I saying like this because it is truth. My opinions, my thoughts, my feelings have never mattered to you. Truth is that, I have never mattered to you forget about my feelings. It was never us, it was always you. You were busy so our marriage was postponed. You don't have time so we never went out. Now you have time so our marriage is being prepone. You want engagement tomorrow so our engagement will be tomorrow. You want this engagement to be low so we will have this engagement within family members. In sab Mein main kahan hoon. Tumne sab kuch khud hi decide karliya mujhse puchna bhi jaroori nahi samjha? Kyun?"she said angrily.

" Aisi baat nahi hai Arohi. I thought.."

" Look again YOU thought. Kya socha tumne haaan? That it's not important to ask Arohi? But this time you're wrong Mr. Perfectionist. That remind me to show you the mirror. You may be a perfect son, a perfect businessman, a perfect whatever but you were never perfect fiance, companion and even you will never be a perfect life partner because you never see beyond yourself. You are so involved with yourself that you never saw what other feels. Have you ever realised what I was going through in all these times. No. I was... I was.."
She was not able to speak further. The hurtful memories were not letting her speak. The anger was replaced by hurt and loss.
"I just wanna be alone pls LEAVE."

He left her room. She ran into the bathroom, closing the door she slumped on the ground resting her back on the door and broke down. She brought her knees close to her chest and wounded her hand firmly around her leg. Holding her face in her palms, she cried looking upward" Why? Why? Why me?". The tears were trickling down of their own. She grieved on her faith crying hysterically.

Vansh was sitting in his cabin thinking about Arohi's word when someone barged in his room

" Mam... Mam you can't... Mam sir is busy... Mam Pls listen to me."called the receptionist.

He looked at the person dressed in maroon bridal lehanga and matching jewellery looking gorgeously beautiful barging into his cabin as if she owns it. He couldn't tear his gaze from the beauty standing in front of him all red. He wondered whether the redness on her cheeks is due the thing that girls apply on her cheeks. What it's called? Oh yes blusher or it is due to anger. But whatever it's? She is looking cute with that hue on her cheeks.

" What do you think yourself."came a angry voice from Shefali pulling him out of his reverie . Shefali who came to know about the arrangements she at once came to Arohi to console her leaving her photo shoot. But couldn't do so seeing the condition of her friend. Her blood boil seeing her like this. She want to strangle Vansh. She moved from there, determined to give him much needed piece of mind. And now she is standing here in front of him knocking him out of his sense in this bridal wear.

He actioned the receptionist to go out.

" Haan tell me what do you think of yourself. Samajhte kya Ho tum apne aap ko"she shouted coming closer to him.

His gaze stuck at her mouth or to be more precise at her rosy lips. Even her yelling seems sweet music to his ears.
" What sweet music. Seriously Vansh. You're behaving like a love stricken teenage. LOVE where that come from." He gazed at her confusingly.

" Are you even listening what am I saying ? Haan why will you..."

" Nahi nahi yeh baat nahi hai. Tum bolo na I mean aap boliye na achaa lag raha hai."

" Main yahan koi gana suna rahi hoon, Jo achaa lag raha hai."said Shefali irritatingly.

"Haan"came his instant reply. Shefali looked at him as if he is nutcase.

" I mean I am sorry. Pls speak what you want to"he said giving his full attention but failed miserably. He couldn't listen and think about anything except her.

" You know you're a jerk. You don't deserve anyone forget about Arohi. You have always taken her for granted and now when she has figured out what she wanted in her life. You jumped in between and spoil everything. If anything went wrong na then I swear I will kill you but before I will kick you there where it hurt most. So if you want yourself in one piece then better make everything fine." With that she marched out of his cabin.

He looked at her retreating figure. He grinned at his own. Then suddenly her words processed in his mind.
" She was talking about Arohi but why? How does she know her? Oh my god she is one of her friends. She...fali yeah Shefali. She is right I am a fool that's why I have not noticed her till today. If I would have then..."

" Why are you doing this Arohi?"asked Shefali seeing Arjun's call on Arohi's phone. He has been calling her from long time.
" Why are you complicating things. Just go and say you love him."

" What do you want me to do Shefali. You want me to go confess my feeling for him and give him a pain for life."

" Nahi batakey bhi kaun Sa tum usey sukoon de rahi Ho."mocked Shefali.

" Look Shefali I cannot tarnish my parent's reputation, Arjun's parent's reputation and Vansh's parent's reputation just for my happiness. You very well know how this society work. They will not leave them. They will taunt them for their whole life. I will not able to see that. I couldn't take away their happiness."

" You are talking about society. You're talking about their happiness. What about your happiness? What about his happiness?"

" I am doing all this for his happiness. I don't want to confess because I want him to move on. I wa..nt hi..m to mo...ve on move on from me."her voice becoming heavy.
" I know him. If i confess my love, he will never move on in life. And I don't want him to do that. I wa..nt him to fa..ll in lo...ve again and this time with a less complicated girl unlike me."

"Why can't you be selfish Arohi? Why can't you stop thinking about everyone and just think about him and you?"her voice softened.

" Because love is selfless. And this time I am really in love."

Shefali couldn't say anything. Her eyes fell on Arohi's phone which was again ringing from Arjun's call. Arohi look at Shefali pleadingly. She sighed and picked it up.

" Hello Arohi"he said desperately.

Shefali was not able to speak but she gain some strength and replied" She doesn't want to talk to you Arjun."

" Shefali. Shefali pls tell me she is fine. Why is she not receiving my calls? Usey kuch Hua to nahi hai na. Give her phone. I hope she is fine."

She don't know what to say. A lump formed in her throat imagining his condition.

" Shefali are you there. Hello Shefali."

" Ar..jun she is fine. Nothing has happened to her. It's ju..st that sh..e don't want to talk to you."

" She don't want to talk to me. Why ? Is it because of the events happening recently. Shefali I want to talk to her. Even if she not I want"

Shefali looked at her defeated. Arohi helplessly took the phone from her. She took a deep breath and said"Arjun"

" Arohi. Pls don't stop yourself because of this alliance. You know..."

He was cut by Arohi" Arjun you wanted an answer. Here is my answer. Pls aaj ke baad never call me. I do..n't wa..nt to tal..k to y..o..u"she said but couldn't hide the heaviness in her voice.

" I know Arohi this is not your answer. If it would have then you would have never stammered."

A lone tear escaped her eyes. She wiped the tear and pressed her lips between her teeth to stop the tears that were on the edge of her eyes fighting from her to come out.

" Arjun this is my answer."

" I don't believe you. I want you to say the same in front of me looking into my eyes. Then I will believe you."he said softly.

"I will not do that. You have assured me that decision will be mine. You will not force me in this. You're backing out of your word. Tomorrow is my engagement and I don't want any kind of problem. I can at least expect that much from you as a friend."she said all these with heavy heart.

" Ok you want no problem in your engagement and I promise I will look into that. But answer me one thing honestly are you happy."Hurt evident in his voice.

She couldn't control the tears because the pain in her heart increased.
" Y..e..s".Tear trickled down. She looks upward and blinked her eyes to stop the tears.

" Then I am out of your way."he said emotionlessly. With that the line was dead. Shefali who was seeing couldn't control herself. She felt the sudden need of fresh air. She stood and started walking towards the door but she stopped and said" If you know him then you should have also known that he will never move on." And with that she exited the room.
She clutched the phone tightly near her heart. As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat. A single tear trickled down followed by another one and another one. It continued flowing down one after another without any sign of stopping.

Everyone was busy preparing for the engagement. She was sitting in the living room. She wanted to be in her room but her mother forced her to sit with them. She was sipping her coffee uninterestingly when she heard her mother welcome him.
" Are Arjun aao beta. Baitho"
There was a fight going within her. Her heart wanted to just have a glimpse of him and brain suggested not to do so. He looked at her. He could see her fighting from own self.

" Nahi aunty meri flight hai. I just came to meet you all."

She at once snapped her head up and his gaze met hers. The dark circle around her bleary, puffy and red eyes were saying that she has been crying whole night. But what surprised him the longing in her eyes.

" Flight hai matlab?"

" I am going."he said looking directly into her eyes.

He could see the change of expression in her face. First surprise, then acceptance but the most hurt churning for him was the expression of loss.

" Par beta aaj. Sagai tak to ruk jaatey"

" Yahi to main ise kab se samjane Ki koshish kar rahin hoon."came Vansh's mother voice from behind.

" Taiji believe me it's important. I have to reach London tomorrow anyhow. And for that I have to catch this flight."

" But still I wish Ki tu sagai tak ruk jata. Kuch hi gante to hai."

" This is the last flight"answered Arjun

" What about your story beta?asked Arohi's mother.

" Some stories remains incomplete. They are not meant to be complete."answered Arjun looking into her eyes.

Her eyes were teary. She could feel the tightening in her throat. He was about to slid the ring when she jerked her hand from his hold and said" Sorry I can't do this. I can't do this to him."she said with tears in her eyes and ran into her room.

Everyone was shocked to hear that. He assured everyone and followed her.

Pressing her lips to stop the pool to flow, she clutched the railing of the balcony and blinked eyes. She turned around to move from their because the place hold so much memory of them. Her first breakdown in front of him, the blooming of new bonding, their little chats, the dance, their proximity; this place has witnessed everything and not to forget his truthful confession. Her eyes fell on the painting. How he has completed her painting. She keenly looked at the portrait then she realised that the eyes of the portrait resembles her own eyes. Not just eyes but somehow every features has some resemblance with the her. Then she realised it has become a need to have him beside her to complete her, to make her life beautiful because she loves him.

Her thoughts were broken by his shriek voice" Care to explain."

She turned around and found him staring at her angrily.
" I am sorry Vansh. I couldn't pretend further."

" Couldn't Pretend further. Ab dhyan mein aaya but ab bahaut der Ho chuki hai. I couldn't let you spoil the families reputation. I couldn't let you spoil my reputation. Today is our engagement and it will happen by hook or crook."he said with determination.

She was shocked to hear that. That means he knows everything. She realised something
" Y..o..u you knew everything. And that's why you prepone engagement and marriage. Didn't you? I don't know that you could stoop so low just to satisfy your big fat ego "accused she.

" Yes I knew everything. Now you're coming down with me and we will complete what is left without creating any scene. Understood"he said holding her elbow and pulling along with him.

" Vansh pls leave me. I cannot do this pls don't force me I beg you."she pleaded.

" You jerk leave her alone. You can't force her."said Shefali angrily trying to free Arohi from his grip.

He stared at her with rage and said angrily " Stay away from this matter."

" No "she retorted

He jerked her hands and shouted gritting his teeth" I SAID STAY AWAY. It's our matter and we will resolve it ourselves. We don't need an outsider interference."With that he pulled Arohi along with her.

They came downstairs and everyone was shocked to see them like that. He took the ring and pulled her hand to slid the ring. Everyone was shocked to see Vansh forcing Arohi. Everyone try to stop him but he was not ready to hear anyone as if some kind of madness took over him. He was about to slid the ring when he felt a push. He stumbled back and straighten himself to look at source of the push. There she stood with anger visible on her face.

" Can't you understand that I don't want to get engaged to you forget about marriage."she said fiercely.

" But why?"he asked with equal rage.

" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM. I LOVE ARJUN. DID YOU GET THAT"she shouted.

Everyone was shocked except the two. What followed that further surprised everyone even her. She stumbled back when she find him hugging her and whispering " Thank you so much Arohi. You know I was so scared I thought you will never going to accept that."

He saw her looking at him surprised when he pulled apart. There was so many question in her eyes.

" Ok I know you guys have lots of question. And I am more than willing to answer but I need to stop that Devdas first."

" Come on Arohi. Let's get going. We don't have that much time."he said pulling her with him.

" But his flight was at 5. And now it's 6."informed Shefali.

" No his flight is at 8. That idiot lied to us so that he was not forced to attend the ceremony. Now can we pls head toward the airport because office time is over so there would be rush and traffic."

" I will come along."informed Shefali.

" Do I have a choice."

They were searching for him at the airport. Vansh moved towards the enquiry counter to ask about the flight. She was wondering her eyes in the whole waiting area but failed to find him. She turned around and saw him standing at checkin counter. As if someone told him about her,he looked at her direction. There sight clashed with one another. Her eyes welled up on seeing him. She ran towards him forgetting about everything and everyone. One second ago he saw her running towards him and the other second she was on her toes, hugging him, wrapping her arm around his neck. He stumbled back due to the impact of her hug. Realisation dawned upon him that she was indeed here and he was not dreaming. He wrapped his arm around her and hugged her back. They pulled away hearing the mumbles around them. God knows how long they stayed in each other's embrace. After pulling apart she started hitting him on his chest with her both hands.
" How could you do this to me? How could you decide to leave me?"she complained hitting him.

" Arohi stop it."He said sensing the numerous eyes on them.

" No how could you?" she didn't stop and continued hitting him

" Arohi I said stop."he said holding her elbow and pulling her towards a less populated area.
" How can you ask this question when you're the one who asked me to this." Hurt evident in his eyes.

" I didn't ask you to go away."

" So what did you want me to do? Stayed there and watch you going away from me."he asked irritatingly. Then he realised something and looked towards her hand which he was holding. There was no engagement ring that mean she was not engaged. But he don't want to run into any self-conclusion

" Why are you here Arohi?"he asked leaving her hands.

" Was he that much naive? Who made him writer? Why would a girl cancel her engagement and run to stop a boy from going away?"

" Because I wanted to hug a naive,stupid writer whom I love very much in an airport full of people dressed not less than a bride and make fool out of myself."

" Stop kid..."Her words sank in him.

" You do"he asked hopefully.

" Yes I love you buddhu. Else what do you think why would I be standing here?"

He hugged her and said " I thought I lost you. I don't know what I would be doing to survive after reaching London"

She hugged him back and replied" I am sorry Arjun. I should taken a stand for our love. You know I was about to confess my love when all this happened and I backed out. I should have behave a little bravely but you are also responsible...

He looked at her questioningly.
" When you have realised that I don't love Vansh to tumhe yeh realise nahi Hua that I am hopelessly in love with you. You should have fought back for the thing which belong to you."

" Firstly you're not a thing to me and I have already said earlier whatever be the consequences your decision will be last decision."

" Itna pyar karte Ho mujhse."

" I myself don't know how much I love you then how can I tell you. I .. I just love you." His eyes full of love. Their eyes becoming misty.

" Wow Mr. Writer is out of words."she said smilingly blinking her tears away.

" And the reason is you."he replied looking lovingly at her and holding her hand. They inched closer to each other. He bend his head to capture those petals when he heard someone clearing his throat.

" Guys control you're in public and this is India not London."said Vansh grabbing their attention.

Arjun was shocked to see him standing there. Sudden possessiveness took over him. His grip on her hand tighten. This doesn't got unnoticed by Vansh.

" Relax man. I am not going to take her away from you. I am not Manoj Bajpayee of Veer- Zara who will separate the two lovers for his own selfish reason. "said Vansh chuckling.

Arjun looked at Arohi and she assured him.

" But you're also not less than him to pull such a prank on them."retorted Shefali.

" Guys I think we should leave the premises else they will escort us out for creating a scene and believe me it will not be a pretty sight"said Vansh changing the topic.

" As if we don't know this"said Shefali curtly and moved out.

They reached their car when Arjun stopped Vansh" How did you come to know about us?"

" Yes Vansh I also want to know. The little stunt you pulled back in house almost gave me heart-attack."

He know that he owe them an answer.
" You guys remember the day of reunion. At that day in the party I realised there was something going between you two. But I shrug it off thinking that I am reading too much but after party when you guys reached home what I saw stunned me."

Shefali looked at him impatiently and their breath hitched realising what he must have seen.
" I saw him kissing you.

" You guys kissed."asked Shefali excitedly.

" That's not like you're reading. I just kissed her on her cheeks."answered Arjun breaking Shefali's bubble.

Arohi turned beetroot remembering that night.
" But still you guys kissed."answered Shefali sighing.

Vansh wondered she talks normally with everyone then why this indifference with him. Does she hate me that much. Shrugging the thoughts he continued" On seeing that I became so angry. I want to tear the whole world apart. My brother and my fiance were cheating on me. I felt betrayed. I saw him entering the house and my anger rose. I was about to confront but stopped seeing the love in his eyes. I know it sound filmy but the love was shoving in his eyes. I calmed myself down and started thinking rationally rather than angrily. I want to know whether the feelings are mutual or not. So I proposed engagement to see Arohi's reaction. And I got what I want to know but that day I also realised something that how ignorant I was toward Arohi. How much i have hurt her till now. And that day I realised what love is? How it can make a person's life beautiful."he said looking at Shefali. This doesn't go unnoticed by Arjun.

" But what I didn't expected was the backfiring of my plan. Arohi refused to confess her love for you. She don't want to tarnish the reputation of our families. I was surprised to hear that a girl whom I have hurt that much was sacrificing her happiness for the reputation of my family. I felt more guilty. Then came another shock that you decided to leave. I know that she will not confess by her own. She will not voice her feelings. I don't know how to deal with all these. So I decided to force her to confess in front of whole family. I am very sorry Arohi for behaving like that but I don't have any choice."

" You could have talked to them and found out a rational solution. What was the need of doing the whole drama"said Shefali angrily.

" It's simple to say but hard to do. Haven't you tried to solve their problem rationally? Moreover I want to trouble them a little for hiding the truth from me."

" Wow you want to trouble so you pulled all that drama. What if something went wrong. Moreover they have not confessed to each other. How could you expect them to tell about it to you."said Shefali with pissed off face.

" Ok guys enough. We are human. We are bound to make mistakes. No one is perfect. Jo hogaya so hogaya. We should be happy that now everything is fine."cut Arjun.

" Arjun you and Arohi take my car. I have called the driver to bring the other one. He might be reaching hereAnd don't worry about Shefali I will drop her."said Vansh

" What's need. We can go together."protested Arohi.

" Guys you also know that you two need sometime alone before you guys face the families. So don't worry about us we will be fine"reasoned Vansh.

" Yeah he is right."added Shefali. Vansh was on cloud nine on hearing that. For the first time till now she agreed with him. For the time being it's enough for him.

" Vansh I want to have a word with you."said Arjun.
They excused themselves from girls.
" What's going on Vansh. And don't try to lie to me."asked Arjun looking toward Shefali

" Arjun do you believe in love at first sight?"

" Why?"

" Because mujhe Love at first sight Ho Gaya hai yaara."answered Vansh looking dreamily at Shefali.

He knew that this would be coming from the look Vansh has been giving to Shefali from beginning. Moreover he was tolerating her rude behaviour that was so unlike Vansh. At first he was a little worried for Shefali but he knows that Love change a person for better and he has seen the change in Vansh.

" Dude you don't have any idea how much she LIKES you?"said Arjun chuckling and remembering his and her conversation about Vansh outside Shefali's house on reunion night.

" Dude believe me I have fair idea about how much she LIKES me."replied Vansh looking at him and remembering her words when she came to visit him to give him a piece of mind.
And both laughed seeing each other.

He was about to enter in the car when she stopped him and stood in front of him.
" Arjun what when we reach home? What if our parents don't agree to this? And what about Vansh's parents? Will they except a girl as their nephew's wife who was supposed to be their daughter-in-law. What if it spoils your relationship with them."she asked worriedly.
He understood her state of mind. He took her hand in his hand and caressed her knuckle with his thumb before kissing it and said" Arohi I understand your insecurities but you also need to understand that they are our parents. At the end of the day they want us to be happy. And about Tayaji and Taiji, they are very understanding. So have faith in them. And moreover whatever be the consequences, remember one thing we are together in this. Understood" She nodded with a faint smile. He kissed forehead lovingly to take away all her insecurities and her smile brightens feeling the warmth of his affection

" Love is so beautiful."said Shefali admiring the couple standing few feet away from them lost in their own world.

" Yes love is beautiful and being in love is more beautiful."replied Vansh staring at her lovingly. She felt conscious due to his constant gaze.
" Vaise I am sorry for lashing out on you at that time but I don't have choice. I want her to confess and you were..."

" It's ok." There was a different kind of silence. He was enjoying this moment with her and for her this silence was awkward.

" I think the car has arrived."said she awkwardly. With that she moved towards the car. He sighed and followed her. He had to work a little harder for her and he will because she's is worth it.

" So Arohi are you ready to spend your whole life with an imperfect person."asked Arjun

" Whole life. That's long."she answered playfully

Arjun wound his hand around her waist and pulled her flesh towards himself and looked at her with lots of emotions.
" But I think I can manage."she said providing him much needed assurance.
" And what about you. Will you be able to live your life with a very imperfect girl like me."

" I also think I can manage"he answered which earned him a light smack from her.

" So that means ours is imperfect love."

" Love can never be imperfect. You can say Perfect Love of Imperfect Lovers."he said brushing her cheeks smoothly with back of his hands.

" Flaunting writing skill huh Mr. Writer. Waise you don't need to because I am already impressed."said Arohi wrapping her arms and locking her fingers with each other behind his neck.

" Waise other than writing skill I have many more skill which I would love to flaunt in front of you."he said huskily pulling her more into him and looking at her lips.

" If it's just for me then I don't mind you flaunting"she said shyly understanding his meaning.

" It's exclusive for you" with that he bend down and placed his lips on hers promising her, his company for the rest of his life. She responded equally promising the same.

P.S :- Guys pls give your opinion on this shot. If you have missed something or you wanted something in this shot. Do let me know. Waiting for your comments.

P.S.S :- I would be inactive for a while may be till June. And i have a story in mind. But it's Kuch Kuch hota hai type. Do tell me if I should start it or not. Thank you once again

Edited by secretwriter19 - 7 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice.finally they are together
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab! Dil khush kr dia yaar:)
Will cmment elaborately later:)
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic chapter 
Wow Arjun confess his love for arohi 
But at the moment arohi wasn't ready to accept her feelings for Arjun 
When Arohi abt to confess her feelings vansh came with his parents for their engagement 
Uff at that moment I was feeling like to kill arohi more then vansh 
How dumb she was when she love Arjun how could he agreed to vansh just for their families reputation 
I just love shefali she is a true friend 
Loll vansh fall in love with shefali at first sight 
But my lovely shefali is fire I just love her
Finally arohi madam accept her love for Arjun in front of her families 
Wow all that was just act of vansh so arohi accept her love for Arjun 
Thank god they got Arjun on time
Arjuhi reunion was interesting finally arohi confess her love to Arjun 
Loll shefali was really excited abt arjuhi kiss
Awe Arjun got to know abt vansh feeling for shefali 
Loll both know how much shefali LIKE vansh
Arjuhi got their little cute moment & vansh got little time to spend with shefali 
Dear we can get epilogue?