Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Varsha - the rockstar of today's episode!!!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
firstly, happy diwali guyz! ๐Ÿ˜Š now a quick & short update!

555, varsha, sharad & hemant are playing damsharas... vasant & shishir are missing... where's my professor vasant ghotala ๐Ÿ˜ญ

liza is standing on the sofa telling ronnie that she saw a big lizard... manav & anna come there... on hearing the lizard story, anna too climbs the sofa... manav says he saw the lizard go & tells them to come down... they discuss about liza's b'day party celebrations... manav tells anna to go & call sharad & include him otherwise he'll get angry... anna agrees & goes to call sharad...

damsharas still going on... 555 in the air... anna's entry at that moment... sharad pulls anna & slams her against the door to make sure she doesn't see 555... hemant reveals she's upstairs... anna looks up & sees 555 standing on the railing... anna is shocked & asks 555 what's she doing... varsha tells she's practicing to dive & they'll fill the house with water to make it a swimming pool ๐Ÿคช
anna finds their behavior weird so leaves ๐Ÿฅฑ

liza, ronnie, bhavana, bhairu, manav are at dsouza house discussing the b'day theme... anna comes there & is about to tell about ghotala's new ghotalagiri but bhavana doesn't let her speak... manav decides the theme for the celebrations... as always nobody lets ronnie speak i feel so bad for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ

varsha is angry with 555... 555 tells varsha has become like vasant... varsha tells her not to bring vasant in the middle... 555 says vasant should be dragged & thrown out of this house... varsha finally bursts out & says this house belongs to vasant while 555 is just a guest... varsha regrets... why regret my dear you did exactly what i've always wanted you to do... do me another favor varsha raani just throw your mother out of ghotala house ๐Ÿ˜ก

555 as always sheds her crocodile tears & makes varsha feel more guilty... 555 tells hemant to bring out the spaceship & tells varsha to go back to their planet while she'll go to pay a visit to their neighbors & disappears varsha is worried that where she's gone at 11 pm in the night...

practice for the b'day theme is going on at bhatt house... bhairu & illa dance on the song namak from omkara... i have to admit what grace & beauty bhairavi has... she looked extremely gorgeous... the dance finishes... 555 appears making everybody shocked...

precap: 555 is at dsouza house & asks is it ok if she & the rest of the ghotalas take the form they have from they belong to... the dsouza family agrees... 555 asks them won't they get scared... anna asks why would they get scared on seeing their form from their place... 555 says she'll show her real form & end this tension for ever... the dsouzas looked on shockingly ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

the episode was good... the best part was obviously varsha's outburst at 555 & finally speaking up for vasant... but being good from heart she started feeling bad & ruined my happiness ๐Ÿ˜†

the dance of bhairavi & illa was worth-watching... ๐Ÿ˜‰

ronnie is always best at his expressions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ wanting to talk but nobody letting him to speak ๐Ÿ˜†

bhairavi giri going on... but glad ronnie stopped the almost liza giri that was going to take place twice ๐Ÿ˜†

precap seems interesting... wonder whether 555 will show her real form or will something happen that she won't be able to do it... but honestly i hope her track ends soon...

lastly one question... does padmavati devi live at bhatt house ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
now that is one  quick update
happy diwali btw

i liked the episode becoz it had its fun moments and  shocking moments

padmavati devi ka question mujhebhi hai

who is she and why she is there

what connection has she with bhatts

i m not really liking her entry though the kid is cute

i wud rather prefer pritesh and his jasoosi

that scientist rajinder was supposed to come why hasnt he come

now precap i m sure nani wud be stopped frm showing her true form

but i saw promo where vasant hemant and varsha are standing
i think sharad was there too

varsha is trying to stop her mom and vasant says smthing alien ka alien insaan ka insaan
i heard half but varsha and nani both r in air in colony compound and colony is shocked

i m sure it wud be dream or smthing else but it has got me hooked to know what hppens next
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali to all of the BDSAH fans..!!
The episode was good...loved the whole ghotala part..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Varsha gave back to nani...nycc...bass aise hi she keeps voicing out i will be satisfied..

The precaps interesting...has Padma devi seen nani appear suddenly..?? had this doubt..
The new promo is superb...waiting to see how that is aired...it is damn interesting...
Chalo..story getting back to place...m satisfied๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dhamakedar episode... but varsha's tears of guiltyness made less impact...
ghotalaz playing damsheras. was so nice... 555 was hilarious then... loved hemant..
poor anna getting screwed up in ghotalas house knowing they r making their house swimming pool๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lizard at d'souza house... ek liza kam thi kya?๐Ÿ˜†
liked ronnie's expressions in whole episode specially we he is not allowed to speak.. poor boy
cuming to varsha one statement of hers made whole episode worth watch.. but 555 surely an alien doesnt have feelings...
loved bhairu's dance... so adorable & illa entertainment..
padmavati devi filling d empty space of pritesh at bhatt house...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Varsha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Missed Vasant.He should have been there when 555 got a dose from Varsha๐Ÿ˜‰.Precap looks interesting .
New promo is out. That is even more interesting๐Ÿ˜†

Happy and prosperous Diwali to all BDSAH fans๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Diwali to all BDSAHians!!!