#2 SS Memories|| Thread 3 Link on page 1 (19 June)

Posted: 8 years ago

Short Story: Memories

*Thread Two

Welcome to thread two of Memories, I am so glad that this story has reached till thread two. I had expected that it would finish easily in a thread but you people have made this possible. No amount of words can describe my feeling. You guys have made this possible. 'Memories' family has made this possible!

I love you Dammit <3

I would like to dedicate this new thread to sadh123, who is busy making banners of Memories on her birthday. Only she can do that πŸ˜†

Banner by .Username.

Banner by Sadh123

Banner: .StarryPhoenix

Banner by Sadh123 πŸ˜ƒ

Synopsis

Anjali Raizada suffers from early on-set Alzheimer's which is genetic. Her geneticist brother, Arnav Singh Raizada is devastated after getting this news but he is hopeful to find a cure. He finds a caregiver for his sister, Khushi Gupta who has seen this disease from very close. What happens when two people with different ideology come together to save a person, whose memories are doomed and blurred for forever?

For PMs, buddy CheesemadPMs 

Index:

Thread One

ChapterTen(A): Friends

ChapterTen(B):Correcting Wrongs

ChapterEleven(A): Dark Places

ChapterEleven(B): Apologies

ChapterTwelve: It Is A Beautiful Day 

ChapterThirteen: Truths and Lies

ChapterFourteen: Broken

ChapterFifteen: Together

ChapterSixteen: Infinity

ChapterSeventeen: Conversations

Thread Three

Edited by cheesemad - 7 years ago

Banner by Sadh123

Teaser 

Payal was watching HGTV, one thing she loved on TV but today she wasn't in mood of watching nice huge houses with beautiful furniture, she switched to a music channel, then to food network, she flipped the channels and decided to turn off the TV. She had been doing this since two weeks, since that fateful day. She had been reminding herself that what she did was absolutely correct. She felt restless, she had lost her appetite and she hadn't been sleeping since days which had developed purple bags under her eyes. This is madness, a sane part of her screamed. He hadn't called even once because he was fine with this relationship ending, she should too concentrate on other things. But the other part of heart knew he was suffering too like her. She closed her eyes tightly to halt the train of her thoughts. She turned off the light and slipped into her blanket when she heard door bell ringing. She walked to open the door, only to find Akash Gupta standing there.

______

I am not done with writing the update completely. Instead of Akash and Payal I wanted to give ArHi-licious teaser. I have a song for Khushi's feelings. I love old songs, so meaningful, so soulful! 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxAbdEi3MSY&list=RDBxAbdEi3MSY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by cheesemad - 8 years ago
Yes Thread two!
πŸ˜†
Congratulations dear Beautiful BasantiπŸ€— I wish you open many more threads like this πŸ˜³ 
The teaser is superb. I'm guessing we are going to have the most awaited talk between Akash and Payal. More than Arshi I'm excited for this Akash and Payal scene. Only you can do this to me πŸ˜†

Bring that Chap soon!
And tell me which song it is? YT doesn't work here😭
Love
Dhanno😊
Edited by ..Aimmy... - 8 years ago
Only you can be like this! Just like I can be making banners.. A whole thread? Are you bloody serious? Gosh girl, this made me even happier than the OS and that is because you dedicated a part of something you consider very very closer to your heart and only because I made a banner..!!! 

First things first, CONGRATS you deserve a new memorable thread for this excellent story. Well written and thought off. So, I had no doubts it will have another thread.. maybe one more! Bas, tu kudh pe trust rak.. I know.how difficult it is to write this story..I have been travelling with you.. so count on me to be your strength and love you :-)<3 thank you for making my day special again!

Teaser.. well we are moving a step closer towards this hidden tangled story. I guess Payal's decision paid off finally. That is of course if Akash is here to mend things.. hoping for the best!

Love you, bas! 

Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
I have got a hattrick in resing lol

edited - hey! I don't know your name still now. :( . update was mast! anjali, arnav and khushi's thoughts and actions are pleasing to read and the magic of your words. Bolne ki jarurat nahi *winks *

akash - payal part was shocking actually but I understand payal's. stand. I am dreading to read about akash's past but I am curious too.

precap is dhamakedaar.. ;)

ps: update jaldi Edited by ..Chashmish.. - 8 years ago
Congrats for new thread...
Interesting teaser and lovely song...
Eagerly waiting for an update...
congrats fr the new thread...

Edited by tanu3579 - 8 years ago
Happy Diwali Cheeni.
Congrats on the new thread.
Omg what a TEASER, I know both the souls r restless , and we r also restless dear.
Thanks for the TEASER
Yay! New thread!! 
Teaser is πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratulations on new thread ..
I Just Love this story ..I just Love how you beautifully pin down each and every situation ..Last update was just amazing..the conversation between Arnav Khushi and Arnav Anjali was just beautiful ..I Would Love to see more such moments between them ..
Teaser was amazing
Desperately waiting for update