Swaragini

Lakshya's mistrust,a bigger crime than Sanskar's drugging?-DTNote pg27 - Page 2

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zoya6

Throwing Swara out of the house.
Pushing her in the bridge where she gets hurt.
Catching Swara by her shoulders and not even leaving her when she tells that she is getting hurt is true love right! 👏

At least he is doing it to his lover 😆
Not his brothers love 😃
Cheap I say 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: zoya6

Throwing Swara out of the house.
Pushing her in the bridge where she gets hurt.
Catching Swara by her shoulders and not even leaving her when she tells that she is getting hurt is true love right! 👏

So pushing Swara against the cupboard was love? 😕 You didn't answer that? How come you SwaSan fans drool over that manhandling scene and call it "love"? Double standards?
Edited by krystal_watz - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: afreenaamna

Ok even if we go by this then majority viewers accepted Sanskaar who drugged swara & not laksh who just mistrusted swara so this is bigger achievement for SwaSan! Is'nt it?

That speaks very poorly of "the majority", though I've no idea how you calculated that.
abshcool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guest28

Let the war begin.
Krystal di we r here fr ya ðŸĪ—
You might get an overdose of drama 😉

thats sr to be there sans ðŸ˜‰
me too there
Rishabala693 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MusicMyLife.

no no maaroying line on Bhabhi
manhandling Bhabhi
proposing Bhabhi
wishing death upon someone
blackmailing bhabhi
& nw gonna plot against Bhabhi by faking friendship

dis all deeds of Lakshya r right? 😊

Whatever Sanskaar did he appolozised fr dat & repented unlike ur fav hero Lakshya ji who wants Swara back as trophy without repenting fr his wrong deeds wah bhai wah 👏

And calling bhabhi characterless who would get into bed with a stanger to fulfill her mission without even trying to find out the whole truth
I don't think lakshya has ever apologised for calling her characterless
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Krystal...Hi. while I am a massive SwaSan fan, I do agree with you on one thing: Sanskaar's actions in the past were misplaced and vindictive. I dont dispute that.
My point is very simple: as human beings, our expectations of loyalty, trust, affection and constancy are MORE from the people who have an important place in our lives. ...not from those who have only a tangential role.

For example, I have higher expectations from my husband, my parents than I have from my husband's cousins. Or from my assorted uncles or aunts.

Ergo, it also follows, that if someone very close to me violates that bond of trust, I would feel more hurt, more betrayed than if this was done by someone not so close to me.

I'm just saying,  that at the time Sanskaar did all this horrible stuff,  he was not anyone really important to Swara. He repented sincerely,  and has been a complete bedrock of support to her since then.

Lakshya was her fiance. He didn't trust her, maligned her in front of his whole family, and kept trying to degrade her after she entered the home as his sister in law. 

Mind you, I am not saying this is unforgivable. He was impulsive, impetuous, and frankly speaking, juvenile. But his behavior, till then, was inexcusable without being unforgivable.

But my simple question to you is this: and please, please, reply as a woman, as a human being. Not as a Lakshya fan. Has he just repented for that and sought forgiveness? Or is he also seeking to browbeat swara into coming back to his life?

She has already forgiven him right?  And has told him clearly, that she has done so? She has also told him clearly, about 2 dozen times, that she does not want to resume their relationship and will not come back to his life.

My feeling that Lakshya is doing something very wrong now, is based purely on his coercion, harassment and stalking of Swara. You may want to accept it or not, but after Sanskaar's realization of his love, he never once tried to force Swara. He didn't try to emotionally blackmail her, nor did he ever even once withdraw his friendship. 

I am open for a genuine,  cordial discussion Krystal.  But before casting stones on SwaSan fans, I think you ought also to recognise that there are SwaLak fans who make inflammatory posts simply to provoke. Which was done yesterday by someone else, I am  not blaming you personally.

This is all I have to say, and I hope that you will be able to stick to the same cordiality with which I have replied. If not, then well, this is the last you will hear from me on this matter.

Thanks for your time

Cheers

Edited by CogitoErgoSum - 8 years ago
Smilelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys leave those Swara Laksh fans. Arguing with them is like hitting your head against the wall. They won't understand.
The want us to fight with them without any reason, that's why they've made this post.
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

That speaks very poorly of "the majority", though I've no idea how you calculated that.

well what majority wants is very obvious. U dont want to accept it thats completely a different thing.
MusicMyLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
#guest What Sanskaar did dat time it wz Swara who irritated him & he realized he wz wrong unlike ur lakshya ji who manhandles Swara everytime & says itz my haq kyunki main uska hone wala pati tha ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

#Krystal ur Que 😆
we all knw drugging z crime.. we never supported wrong deeds of Sanskaar..bcz we aren't a blind fans like u 😊
Bt mistrusting someone whom u claimed to love z also wrong & then calling girl characterless ðŸ˜ģ
& don't worry Lakshya ji z on verge of becoming criminal too 😊

Sanskaar wz forgiven only bcz he repented hard
& Look at Lakshya ji ðŸĪŠ

oh when Swara look at Lakshya ji wid puppy eyes?

& hw u knw Swara doesn't love Sanskaar?
r u a writer of show ?? or Swara came in ur dream to inform u hey there I don't love my hubby 😃
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smilelicious

Guys leave those Swara Laksh fans. Arguing with them is like hitting your head against the wall. They won't understand.
The want us to fight with them without any reason, that's why they've made this post.

Yup 😆
We r like your sanskaar faltu Mai picking fights with swara 😆