Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

yay 5 th episode will air tonight and can't wait to  see Zhi feng's reaction  on seeing yanuo  in dress..!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
@Niki: lol even i find him similar to tiger..looks like baron is  some distant long lost  cousin brother of shroff (don't look at me like that , it isn't my fault this is what our Indian soap did to me ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
@Himu: any idea when usually the subs comes out  for this drama??

on viki it may take 1 to 1n half day as it is taiwanese ... btw i watch it without subs too LOL
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I watch it in " #dramania " app.. N it's not uploaded yet.. seems more wait..😡
Renu..truly they can be cousins seeing Hw much surprisingly they both look sameπŸ˜†
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
@himu: you watch it without subs..??man that's awesome .. all i can ever  understand in Taiwanese without subs are ni hao-hello,maeshi-no,tabushi-sorry,sheshe-thank you , wa ai le- i love you ,hai ho ma-are you okay ? ..that's all about it ...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
@Nikki : Lol may be they are..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-himu- thumbnail

@himu: you watch it without subs..??man that's awesome .. all i can ever  understand in Taiwanese without subs are ni hao-hello,maeshi-no,tabushi-sorry,sheshe-thank you , wa ai le- i love you ,hai ho ma-are you okay ? ..that's all about it ...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

@Nikki : Lol may be they are..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even I only understand the words u only said .. I still watch it.. I can understand korean better as I watched more than 100 and dramas and took few korean classes LOL
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
@ himu:lol isn't watching raw without understand is like writing an exam without knowing what the hell the sub is ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yay they are out gonna watch it tonight then..!!
-himu- thumbnail

@ himu:lol isn't watching raw without understand is like writing an exam without knowing what the hell the sub is ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yay they are out gonna watch it tonight then..!!

ya true but what to do m so despo LOL
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I watched some VMs of this show and the heroine looks super old. Is it only in the VMs or in the show also she looks so old? If not then only I'll watch it.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
subs r out finally...πŸ₯³

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
finally saw the latest epi..!!

--hv spoilers--

the bonding b/w zifeng n yanuo is growing more stronger n more deep..!!

i so loved the teasing/flirty zifeng at initial part of epi-be it in the park scene or the scene where the both couples were @cafe..!!

i found it strange tht yanuo din hear the confession of dr guy who ws tellin to a puppy tht hes gonna confess his love for yanuo post her bday..!! yanuo ws standin behind him at a lil distance...n i din think the distance b/w them ws far enough tht she couldn hear...this ws the only weird part in this epi for me..!!

nw comin to last scenes which r my other set of favs..!! yanuo is totally falliin for zifeng more n more.!! shes almost on way to realize n accept her feelings goin by last epi n precap for next week..!! n our lead couple gonna get their 2nd accidental kiss-next week..πŸ˜‰ its on cheek this time n this time accident comes frm zifeng's sideπŸ˜†.. am lovin hw writers r givin turns to both leads kinda equally...be it in givin kisses or savin lifes/helpin them when they r in danger. or showin feelings towards each other which both cant yet give name..!! hope the trend is continued thru out season

the chapter title this week ws palpitations n it ws so true which started with zifeng n ended it with yanuo.!!

nw starts another wait.!!
-himu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Golu.

I watched some VMs of this show and the heroine looks super old. Is it only in the VMs or in the show also she looks so old? If not then only I'll watch it.

she indeed is old but good actress.. nice show