Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi (I) Thread 2 link- Pg 1/145 - Page 82

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: paponecon

what a beautifully written story...read all th parts together...funny interesting romantic...y i was thinking geet actually told the real story of maan married to her in their reception...really he didnt recognize her...whats the problem between geet n ayush...hope that dev will remains taras forever...y pinky was so judgemental n i was thinking she would become a gd friend of geet ..i was feeling so sad when geet was crying in the kitchen...maan never tried to know whats geets background...what she wants in her life...he has his own dream...he is educated modern then y he is nt thinking of geets education...so many dreams of everyone in this story n everything looks so real in life...maans dituation in office just like mine...broken dreams of geet to become a doctor just like me...geet doesnt know how to cook just like me...trying for a baby of tara n dev n their situation just like a situation of my collegue cum friend tarannum...th relation between adi n his FIL just like my father n my hubby...uff so much similarities...waiting for next

Just came across this one and I realized I never replied back.
Thank you so much Papon šŸ˜Š
Comments like these are very encouraging. It was a long and stressful day and this one comment, made my day.
Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBenedict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 1
Though I had read this a while ago but I still feel that  I have not done enough  justice with your writing .
Each segment of this story is commendable and I have to respond to them individually. 
So here I m 
Moving over to the first part,  
This chapter was drilled with so many emotions. 
Anxiety and nervousness playing their parts in the first few paragraphs.
With utter despair and agony in the middle 
And resignation in the end. 
I can relate to this Geet in so many ways that's it's almost uncanny! 
Carrying the bundle of expectations, living with it everyday and then facing disappointment when one fails to cater to that expectation .
You just presented a slice of our society through this  chapter.
And a harsh reality too that 
Sometimes ,it's fate which decides the course of life  and you have no choice but to live with it ' 

PS-Are u a medical student? 
Commelina thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
^ cumber 
Thank you for such a thoughtful comment! Pleased to have you here. 
Commenting on each part now when we have crossed 35 chapters, I think it is too tedious a task. That you have read the chapters and found it interesting enough to be waiting for the new chapter is more than a compliment for me.
PS- Can I answer this question sometime later? Maybe when we reach a certain stage in the story and I am to share what inspired me to write this story.
MrsBenedict thumbnail
Just give me like '10 ' days or so 
I will get back here to comment .
Life right now is a like a raging  rollercoaster 

Puffh 
what's with commenting and tedious? 
I will just plainly ignore that. 

PS- I will wait for the story to unfold your inspiration.
No issues at all. 

PPS-Stop being so formal,   I thought we were pass that! 
Formality for me goes in hand to hand with Indian ' Aunty Syndrome '

MrsBenedict thumbnail
Promotion ki barfi or more like karela in disguise ?
Damn ! did you just write  this chapter after encountering corporate gamut  or for that matter any place which hold chacha -chachi, their neighbor add into the mix their dooor ke relatives above" merit" .
I soo dislike this trend and unfortunately it  in -habitats with us :(
Maan took this fall so gracefully though , 
Both the protagonist are sailing in the same ship named "disappointment "

will add here more 

Edited by MrsBenedict - 6 years ago
Commelina thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

One good thing about new setup is that the closed topics aren't closed anymore. šŸ˜ 

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Commelina

One good thing about new setup is that the closed topics aren't closed anymore. šŸ˜

True
Commelina thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks so muchšŸ˜ƒ

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful prologue dii šŸ¤—

The title is beautifulul and apt... Yes we do desire somethings so hard that we often forget what we have in front of us or in store for us.. But letting them go is not in our hands so we Want to fulfill those desires or wishes for our heart consents. 

Eager to read How Maaneets journey will start and yeah sorry for being late.. I was a silent reader back then but Now that I'm here so I'm going to comment on each every part I read may be šŸ¤— 

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This Is such an awesome Concept, totally in love with it already 

it is despicting the desires we have for certain things, but some may achieve them and some may not even though they Have worked hard to get it!!

Coming to chapter 1 I totally Get what Geet Feels when she didnā€™t Get qualified, itā€™s really heart breaking that she tried thrice and even she didnā€™t get into it.. I am a science student too and I can understand her but there are only few who tries just like her in real life.. Thrice and even more but when we still wouldnā€™t get qualified we feel so unlucky and so low of ourselves.. She was lucky that Her parents accepted her to try it thice, now her father thinks that it was best to marry her off!!! Thatā€™s really sad but she could do nothing about it.. The chance was given and she did nothing as her father said she could have tried more.. Hmm but luck was not in her side..

Coming to Maanā€™s View he worked hard, too hard for the project and he expected that he will get the promotion but it was given to the insufficient person!!!

it feels bad when we are capable of getting that thing and still we couldnā€™t get it.. It feels so frustrated! It sometimes may make you feel low.
And the title is so Apt Hazaron khwahishe Aisi šŸ˜„  looking forward to see read the journey of this Maaneeet..