Debate Mansion

Are children from broken homes, insecure?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

holyangels

Groupbie

holyangels

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Are the children from broken homes insecure?

Thanks,
Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are children from broken homes, insecure?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snape

Snape

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yes they are in a way.

children sees their parents as a shade, to them their breaking up is like removing that shade
children are confused who love them more and whom they should love after the break up. And they also get scared of the idea of marriage , in case such things happen to them in the future

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
One of the best gift parents can give to their children is love from two parents under same roof. I do think they are insecure somewhere, specially as they grow older it gets hard to convience them about broken home.

Broken home- I assume you mean single parenting?

holyangels

Groupbie

holyangels

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Yes Sowmyaa ji. Thank you.

Nancy

Desi_Chik

Desi_Chik

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged

One of the best gift parents can give to their children is love from two parents under same roof. I do think they are insecure somewhere, specially as they grow older it gets hard to convience them about broken home.

well said!Clap

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

i think a broken home is one of the hardest things a kid has to go through. i'd imagine the scars are permanent. but there are some who because of it develop great strength and character and go on to reach heights very few do. it's hard to tell they were ever insecure, but that may be just the mask they've learned to wear. bill clinton is one example, though technically he wasn't from a broken home. there are also others i've seen.

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
in majority of cases... broken marraiges certainly affected very negatively on children's behaviour .
though exceptions are there .. but surely those are exceptions Smile

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Well said!!!

Those children in some of the cases will be rebellious.In my relatives one lady got divorced and her daughter is very intelligent but somehow she's different .Her physical and mental health is good but attitude is not perfect and she does'nt have a scope to learn from her mother as she is not perfect in attitude,highy egoistic.I feel bad for that girl.

Regards,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top