The Vampire Diaries

.:Happy Birthday Megha! (BornThisWay):.

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

"Turn it down, I'm trying to study!" Megha partly snarled at Nidhi and Krishna as a hyper-realistic explosion noise rang out from the television where they were watching a movie. Viz sat on the other side; relishing a bag of Doritos.

They were in Megha's room, studying for finals which started the following week, and it was safe to say everyone was a little stressed.Megha had developed a disturbing caffeine dependence, Viz couldn't sleep fitfully and stayed up late into the night studying, Krish was always teetering on the brink of a meltdown when faced with studying for her advanced medical course, Nidhi was moody and the whole lot was a lot less perky.

There was quiet for a few minutes, then suddenly another series of loud, cartoonish explosions and gunshots.

"Krish!" Megha got up from her chair so quickly it fell over. Everyone seated around looked up, faces registering shock and even fright at the girl's sudden outburst. Even Viz, who was usually unfazed by Megha's aggressiveness during finals week, looked afraid. She fumbled for the remote and turned the volume down as low as it would go without breaking eye contact with her for fear she would strike without her noticing.Megha paused, waited until she was sure no one was going to crank the volume back up the second she turned away, then slowly righted the chair and sat down again.

"I can't do this anymore!" She exclaimed, a note of depression in her voice. "If I don't get a break soon, I'm going to go crazy!" She gestured wildly.

Krish genuinely felt bad for the girl. This was going to be what determined her future after all. It was expected. "You'll get over it, right guys?"

"Try suicide. You gotta woman up and get over it." Nidhi snapped her bubblegum for dramatic effect and carried on watching her movie.

"Why are you making it worse for her?" Viz glared at the duo. "Maybe you should lighten up and take a break." She grinned.

"Absolutely!!" Annie walked in while screaming. "Maybe we should get something to eat."

"No! I can't take a break! Do you see this?" Megha held up a thick study guide. "I need to know all of this before the exams."

"Just a quick one, please?" Annie asked. "I'm bored and hungry."

Nidhi turned away from the tv and looked at the group. "Guys, maybe we should get something to eat."

Megha sighed, deciding to give in to their whims. "Fine. I'll rush down to the diner and pick something up. I'll be right back."

"Yes!" Annie whooped. "I'm coming with!"

"No," Megha insisted. "It'll be faster if I do it myself." She made for the door and Annie followed her out anyway.

Viz sighed. " I better make sure they don't kill each other."

Nidhi chuckled, rising to her feet and followed the others out of the room. "I need a coffee refill." She stretched and walked out.

"That's a great idea, Nidhi. You don't even like coffee!" Viz rolled her eyes at her. "Let's just say we all needed a break from this."

The group reached the diner and a waitress laid out a table for them.

"You guys sit and I'll go order." Megha instructed and walked over to the counter.

"Excuse me?" She said as soon as she reached the counter where a man had his back to her.

"Excuse me..." She said again and repeated herself 3 times.

"The lady is calling out to you. Are you deaf?" Megha heard a very familiar male voice. She was surprised at how familiar the voice was.

"Ian?" She whispered to herself without looking around. No way! It can't be. But her guess turned out to be right.

"Hey!" He grinned, showing his pearly whites when she looked at him.

"H... Hello." Her voice cracked and her cheeks turned a crimson colour.

Ian: How's it going?

Megha: Almost done with revision.

"What?" Ian asked, confused.

"I'm almost done with my first part. I still have to study for the other half. Finals are going to be the death of me." She herself was unsure with what she was talking about. Megha! Ian Somerhalder is in front of you and you're talking about your exams? Shame on you.

"Yo! Megs! What's taking you so long? We're starving here." Viz shouted out without looking at what Megha was doing.

"Oh, so your name is Megs? That's quite cool." Ian smiled at her.

"Megha, is my name; to be precise." She shied away. I'm going to hyperventilate. Can this moment last for eternity?

"I'm stood here talking to you and I haven't even introduced myself." He let out a little laugh and held his hand out. 

"Oh, don't worry about that. You don't need to introduce yourself. I know everything about you." 

Full name: Ian Joseph Somerhalder
DOB: December 8, 1978
Birthplace: Covington, Louisiana, USA

Favourite colour: Turquoise
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 71 kg

Shoe size: 9
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac: Horse

"I know a lot more; should I carry on?" She grinned at him while he looked at her in surprise.

Krish walked up to Megha nearly erupting due to anger because of the long wait. "You know what, Megha? We'll just..." Her words were cut short and she was dumbstruck at what she was looking at.

"OMG! Guys, come over quickly! You won't believe this!" She started laughing.

"No way!" Viz was star struck and she couldn't stop staring.

"Holy Sh... I mean Oh wow!" Nidhi didn't know what to say.

"I don't think I need to say anything. Everyone else has explained how we all feel." Annie winked at Megha.

"Erm... Why don't we give them some space?" Annie carried on. "Order something when you feel like doing so, Megs."

"But..." Viz was adamant and wanted to stick around but Krish tugged at her arm and pulled her away. 

The conversation went on and suddenly the things on the counter slowly started shaking on their own. 

"You know what, just ignore that. I bet it's nothing." I wanna live in this moment. Too filmy but who wouldn't want to spend their whole lifetime with a Greek God like him. 

As they carried on talking, the second set of shakes hit, stronger than the first. Car alarms started blaring. Things began falling from shelves.

"Okay what was that?" Megha asked, a little bit frightened.

"Get down!" Ian ordered, rising from his chair and pulling Megha under the counter with him as things around them fumbled and fell everywhere. "It's an earthquake!" He screamed amidst the noise. The floor started shaking and suddenly there was a loud crash which stopped all the shaking.

A few minutes later, Megha rushed to the table where the group was sat. Ian followed.

"Is everyone okay?" He asked before Megha could register what had happened.

"Yeah, what he asked." She said, while panting.

"We're all good." Nidhi smiled. 

"Let's get out of here." Ian said and led them out of the diner.

Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Megha: IAN! Where are we going ?

Ian: You will know it soon.

Megha (bats eyes at Ian): Are you for real!

Ian (chuckles): Yes babe!

- Both walks in to a dark room -

Megha: Owww. I think i just injured my knee. Why is it so dark here ?

Ian: Oops! Please walk in front of me. Will you?

Megha: Ugh! You are not going to tell me.

Ian (laugh): Patience. The wait will be sweet. I can promise you that.

- after few minutes of walking -

Ian: Okay just stay here. I will be right back. You can remove your shoes if you wish to.

Megha (removes her shoes): IA...(surprised) wait we're in a garden! Are you going to te...

- a spotlight falls on megha -

Megha(covers her eyes):  What the heck! My eyes...

*low hums*

"Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me"

Megha (stunned): Who's there?

"Guess it's just a silly song about you"

Megha: Chuck that and tell me where am I. And where is Ian ?

"Run, run. Her kiss is a vampire grin"

Megha: Ughhh!

"The moon lights her way while she's howlin' at him"

Megha(scowls): Definitely!

"She looks good, but her boyfriend says she's a tramp"

Megha: B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!

"She's a tramp"

Megha: W A I T!

"She's a vamp"

Megha: Nidz is that you!

"But she still does her dance"

Megha: OHMIGOD! Krishhh.

"She's a tramp"

Megha: HMPH. Now i can make out voices. Annieee!

"She's a vamp"

Megha: Who's that? Viii...

"But she still kills the dance"

- drop dead silence-

Nidz(nudges megha): Megs say something!

Krish(chuckles): Looks like she lost her voice.

Annie: HAHAHA megs we can too give you surprises.

Viz(scowls): She forgot me after seeing her.

Ian: Looks like i am forgotten too.

Megha (drools): Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta! OHMIGOD.

- LadyGaGa walks upto megha -

LG (offers her hand to megha): You are walking wikipedia, you know that ? Happy birthday Meghaaa! Forget handshake give me a big bear hug.

Megha: Ummm. I am shocked and sweating too.

LG (chuckles): Doesn't matters. (engulfs megha into a hug) Happy birthday girl. Hope you have a great year ahead. And may you always Born This Way.

- everyone laughs. Megha weeps off her khushi ke aasoon -

Krish Viz Nidz (in unison): It's PARTY time!

Annie: Yes I am very hungry.

Megha(snorts): When are you not.

LG & Ian (takes megha in side hug): We will leave you with your friends and your birthday present and wishes. Have fun baby girl.

Edited by Zilch. - 8 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

verisimilitude

So this is that day when you were born this way.. Born for greater things..Wish you all success to achieve your goals. and may God shower more love peace happiness and good health to you.

Happy Birthday.

Anapneo3003 

Wish ya many more happy returns of the day Megha
May u have a wonderful day ahead
Hope ur wishes cum true
Keep smiling

- Aishu

Abhinaya08

Happy birthday Megha πŸ€— I have known you since IPK times (always knew you as the Lady Gaga fanπŸ˜†) and it's been so great to meet up in CC after those times <3 Hope we get to work together soon. Have a wonderful day! x

-Abhinaya

Edna_Philip

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, adventures and surprises gives you lasting memories that you will cherish. 

Happy Birthday Megha.

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
verisimilitude
Radhikerani

Edna_Philip

nehageet

Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
happy birthday bro!

Hey Megz/Stefan. πŸ€—

It's been almost a year together. I'm so glad we got to know each other, thanks to CC, TVD and Gaga.πŸ˜‰ It was so much fun co-captaining G&C with you! I hope we get to work together again cuz we totally had a blast. (I dare you to deny this. 😳) Our telepathy tho. :')

HAPPY TWENTY!πŸ˜ƒ You're such an oldie in human age.

We be brothas forever and ever. <3

Love you so much. Mwaaah. 
Yours truly,
Viz/Damon

Your giphats. 

^You likey?
Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
happy birthday megha :)

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Megha! <33
BornThisWay thumbnail
Before saying anything else, I have a question. How come the topic maker is Krish but after opening it turns out to be Annie? :v
GuardianDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BornThisWay

Before saying anything else, I have a question. How come the topic maker is Krish but after opening it turns out to be Annie? :v

thats a glitch πŸ˜†
BornThisWay thumbnail
^ I call it MethAss magic. :P But the thread :')

I'll get back with a bada reply tomorrow!