CHEERZ!!!😛

GOOD1!!

DO CONTINUE...

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

xxx

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Finnaly, i can continu, i had skool all the days...okay 2day will be a bit boring but by 2maroe u mite find it intresting!

Here we Go...

Kripa(Happy):Thankyou Dadi,  ur da best I Love You(she rans up and hugs Dadi)

Dadi:Vaise tum hara Plan kya hai.

Kripa(serious):Meh Kripita Senn, bhan kar..................................................

Kripa sat down on the edge of the bed, Dadi joined her...few minutes went by, Kriper stood up, Dadi did the same but with a huge smile on her face!

Dadi(smiling:What a plan...beta what a plan! Par pehleh tummhara chehra ki kya karogi?

Kripa(smiling):The docter is vcuming

at that presise momment the docter entered, he was nervous and barley noticed Dadi.

Doctor:Miss...Kriper uape kaaldi yahaa se jawoh, varnna meri nookri haatre meh par jayygi.

Woth that he wazlks up2 her and slowly with the help of one his nurses removed the mask, to reveal the same face, but this tie her face had better smmothness to it, hardly any spots, she looked amazing, even Dadi seemed shocked.

Kriper(slysmile):Yeh hai Kripati Senn ki chehra!

Dadi(shocked):par beta, yeh toh Kripa ka...

Kriper(smiling):Dadi...chill Kriper mar gayye hai, meh sirf Kripa Sharma ki humshakul ho.

Dadi(smiling):Toh tum kya chahti hoon, meh yahha reh kar tumm hari marni ki pooja rako, aur sab ko yeh yeehkeen kardo ki tum marchoke ho.

Kripa(smiling):Billkol...mujhe upni baadla leh ni kill ye mujhe upne aupe ko marna hi par reh ga!

Dadi(smiling):Meh tumm hare London jhann kil ye ki ticket book karwati hhon.

Scene 10

Angad is sitting on a pile of huge rockes crying. He was reapting one sentence. He keepes crying and crying untill he sees one soulotion Rumb. He was just about to pick it up when he saw two feet in front of him.

Angad(helpless):Tum...phir se!

B.Angad(sarcastic):Hai meh...Y r u crying? Shes gon be happy you have had ur revenge. Smile yaar abb woh tumm ko paarishaan nahi kar sakti hai.

Angad(annoyed):Picks up the bottle of Rumb and throws it with all his mite at B.Angad.

B.NGAD(SARCASTIC):Mujhe marne ki koyee faydaa nahi hai, meh toh tumm hoon!

...and he diserpears! Angad puts his face into his arms and starts crying even louder!

Scene 11

Kripa is at Mumbiah airport, her flight is just about to leave she give one last look at Mumbiah and has a flashback of every thing and then she hugs Dadi. Dadi explains what she has to do when she gets to London Kripa smiles and leaves.

Kripa gets off at heaththrow airport and looks around, she sees no one untill she spots a stylish looking women in pink trousers anf and a pink hoodie, the gorl had two guards behind her in black shades. The girl is looking for sum1 she keepes looking at a photo and keepes looking all around untill sshe notices Kripa.

The girls face turned from neutrall to a huge smile.......................................................

I will continu it soon!

Lov ya Superstars

Naina ki noyee musibhatt ab aree hai. BEWARE NAINA!

Angadzgirl thumbnail

Awesome...plz continue....

~sweta~

stonex thumbnail

thanks alot

for another great episode

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😃😃😃 I am waiting for the next part

Ok, 2day migt be intresting.....

The girls face turned from neutrall to a huge smile.................................

She clicks her fingers at the 2 guards, and walks up with wide arms ready to hug Kripa!🤗 Kriper, quite taken aback forces a dessperate smile and hugs bac, seeing all this drama many people looked around, after a few mintues, people started running up with one name cumin 4rom their voices.

Fans(excited):EKTA...Ekta EKTA...Ekta...

EKTA...Ekta KAPOOR!

Ekta suddeny mouths shit, and puts her head down,

Ekta(whisperin):Just follow me, okay?

Kriper(superised):Teek hai 

They run into the nearest lift, the guards trying to controll the mad crowd of fans! The got out of the main Exit and hurried over to a black lemo, Ekta grabbed hold of Kriper hand and they both got in!

Ekta and Kriper sat in the luxtury lemo, gasping for breaths, Ekta reaches out and gets a bottle of champigne, and got 2 glasses out, she was about to put it in the second glass...

Kriper:Sorry...meh nahi peetie.

Ekta puts the bottle away and sips a bit! Kriper watched holding her hand Ekta grasp was harsh on her delicate wrist. Ekta notices and puts the glass down,

Ekta:I'm sorry...Kripati, but the fans were going mad, so i had too...

Kriper(smiling):No...No its okay, everything was so fast that u no, sab kuch itne jaaldi hogaya ki meh adjest hi...

Ekta(serious):Your'll have to agar tum Naina Khanner se badla leh na chahte hoon, toh tumm uapne baare meh sab kuch badle na parre ga, (seeing the supperised expression on Kripers face) Don't worry Kripati Devyanin mujhe sab kuch bhatt de hai, abb tum meri haatj meh hoon, aur meh tum hara saath hamesha deti rahoonge!

Scene 12

Kripers parents get informed about the inncident, the atmosphere in Mumbiah and Nanitall is very dull and upsetting, Kripers death pooja has already been done and her "supposed to be body" has been burned! Kripers parents return to Nanitall,gloomly and sad! Khanna house was the same, Dadi was sitting on one of the sofas Naina and Dahmini standing up, Angad, Dilip and Kartic sitting on the sofa too and Anita, Teddy, Manna, Pritvhi and Mishti standing up. Apart from the Naina gang and Mishti and Teddy.

Mostly every1 had a few tears, in their eyes. Suddenly the phone rang........................................................ .

Okay I will continu later!

Luv ya Superstars 

stonex thumbnail

thanks again

it was another great piece

remixarchie thumbnail

that was awesome!man ! u cud replace ekta neday!👍🏼keep up d gud work & continue soon............pleeeeeees!!!