Debate Mansion

Children need to be moulded?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

holyangels

Groupbie

holyangels

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Should children be moulded or their own natural thinking will take them through?

Regards
Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Children need to be moulded?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kisnakiradha

kisnakiradha

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged
well children are goin to be moulded either way...if not by parents then by society

so, parents shud mould them...btu not to such an extent that the children will feel suffocated and that u stop any forms of emotional growth etc

now that's a damn fine balance! LOL Wink

hello64

Goldie

hello64

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
naw i'm a kid and i believe that we shouldn't be moulded but yeah once in a while parents can tell us how to do thing but not WHAT to do cuz itz just wrong

we learn whats good and whats bad some just choose one over there other knowing the outcome

kanwer Embarrassed

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Kids need to be moulded and best way to do it is for parents to be the cast the need to be molded in.
Parents need to be parents by example and not by discipline.

I agree with you Abhijit. And let me tell you it's not as easy as I thought to be a parent by example Tongue Ouch LOL

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Children should be guided...should be shown paths in which they can walk on. They should be shown, by expample, what these paths can lead to. They should be guided through a certain part of their lives, and then when the time comes...they should be let go to choose the path they wantt to walk on. Chances are, if they had been guided right, they will choose the path thats right for them.

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 01 November 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
kids definitely need to be moulded.... thru parents, fnds, society... becuz despite wat ppl think, children have the brains of... well children. they are not fully mature, and hence not capable of sound balanced reasoning... they need guidance... if society etc didn't mould children there would be no society or social ordre becuz we would all be animals... cuz morality, social responsibility, r not inherited genetically, they have to be taught... my sociology prof told me that human beings and their behaviour is 85% determined by society n the way it moulds them... n 15% by nature... so one can imagine wat the state of our species would be if children were not moulded

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged

I feel kids need to be moulded.If necessary cane should be used.I completely agree with the saying "Spare the rod spoil the child".

U may think this idea is very downmarket but its really necessary to control children and mould them as good human beings!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top