.LaakhAm/Vishi AT# 22: Baatein Kuch Ankahi Si Kuch Ansuni Si Hone Lagi - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mifc

biwi ka account salma sitars bana raha hai

Udhar se salma sitara leke apna account Diwali bana raha hai..😆

Meenu kya pata tujhe photo update mil jaaye when he goes to his home town 

aww that will b music to my ears pallo when she will shout in front of priyom that she loves LT and only wants him in her life...take that creepo

I so want that to happen.. like CV's Pls read this and maker her ILU infront of Priyom especially..
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

I so want that to happen.. like CV's Pls read this and maker her ILU infront of Priyom especially..

I have dreamed of that ...the day she told LT in SR she never loved him and chose the creep over him

I have dreamed of that ...the day she told LT in SR she never loved him and chose the creep over him

That dreaded day... when LT pricked his finger with a nail..😭

Poonam has to say ILU to Laakhan no matter what and if she says it infront of whole parivaar also I would send gol gappa to her..😆

wow tht would b a treat to our laakhAm fans n I want him to watch laakhAm kissing...
Originally posted by crazy4ashu

wow tht would b a treat to our laakhAm fans n I want him to watch laakhAm kissing...

ðŸĪĢI don't think that would happen.. But an ILU to is a must..
Originally posted by crazy4ashu

hahaha.. 
we will see it re.. hope soon.. 

right nw all focusing on Guddi kaand...

@ashu...sweety kissing toh LT kabhi priyom k saamne jaanbhujke nahi karega ...he has long come out of that phase and their private moments r reserved for us ...but poonam should shout on top of her lungs that she loves her laakhan thakur

@ashu...sweety kissing toh LT kabhi priyom k saamne jaanbhujke nahi karega ...he has long come out of that phase and their private moments r reserved for us ...but poonam should shout on top of her lungs that she loves her laakhan thakur

+10
I want LT to gift poonam a ring ...like a promise ring ...BTW aj kal vishu also doesn't wear his ring anymore