Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Perfect and bang on character analysis of the protagonists👏Nailed both Twinkle's and Kunj's personalities and character traits...the drop of blood which fell and took the place of sindoor was very symbolic...Kunj...hats off to you ..u continued to wing the thread even when you are bleeding...This proves he will give his life for twinkle.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you! 😳

She truly does and although I have seen other female characters fulfill their duties as wives, but never to the extent that she has. I mean, 1008 circles?? Tell me who else has been capable of doing this?

Not only her, but Kunj as well! The way that he fulfilled Leela's mannat by climbing up what was it, 1000 stairs? On his knees!

These two are truly defining the meaning of devotional, spiritual and soulful love.

Yes! I love how you phrased it. The fact that Kunj sealed his promise with his blood is really symbolic and so significant.

So true the blood scene was so symbolic yeah TwiNj jitne bhi modern ho lekin apno ke liye woh kuchh bhi kar jayenge bhale hi woh us rasam mein vishwaas na kare
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShivuNozzie

You said it all! Completely concur :)

The khoon bhari maang could be viewed as fully, but in this show it was just portrayed and enacted so beautifully, it was just perfect. I am loving this track. Twinkle and kunj's concern for one another is touching.

And yes so agree- now Twinkle and Kunj have evolved into Twinj. the journey of Twinj has begun. A relationship of a husband and wife, that is complex but sincere and beautiful. Will be enjoyable to watch Twinj's journey :)

There is such a drastic change in TwiNj's relationship that it's indescribable for me. There is this certain level of peace, innate trust and faith and just something else that is beyond words. It has become that type of relationship that needs to be experienced. 
asmaanixx thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Perfect and bang on character analysis of the protagonists👏Nailed both Twinkle's and Kunj's personalities and character traits...the drop of blood which fell and took the place of sindoor was very symbolic...Kunj...hats off to you ..u continued to wing the thread even when you are bleeding...This proves he will give his life for twinkle.

Thank you!

Yes! Kunj's dedication in making sure that Twinkle's reputation and dignity is maintained is overwhelming. He truly doesn't care what hurdles he has to face as long as she doesn't have to. It's a beautiful cycle really. He was bleeding so that he could create the one instrument that Twinkle could use to pray for his long life. It becomes even more symbolic when looked at this because now that charni has become specifically tailored for (and by) Kunj. No one else has a right to it or can claim ownership upon the instrument itself, nor onto the purpose for it.
asmaanixx thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

So true the blood scene was so symbolic yeah TwiNj jitne bhi modern ho lekin apno ke liye woh kuchh bhi kar jayenge bhale hi woh us rasam mein vishwaas na kare

Which is really indicative of the type of stereotype the modern generation has. Simply because we are "modern" it doesn't mean that we have forgotten all our old traditions and values. Rather, we observe what has worked for that particular society and what will work for ours now. With time it is necessary for traditions to change as well.

Kunj and Twinkle may not believe in certain rituals, but they will still carry on with them to keep their families happy because they respect them and their beliefs. This is such a key element to understanding the modern generation. We are willing to compromise and respect the faith and traditional beliefs of the older generation. But a mutual understanding or at least an equivalent level of respect is required from their side too.
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing yaar Gurleen absolutely correct that they r not Twinkle and Kunj now they are only TwiNj...