Rang Badalti Odhani official StarClassics vids not on YT- Some Hope :) - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Keep sending your emails and tweet @Hotstartweets, if you on Twitter.
Hey everyone you can see all videos on below  Link

http://tune.pk/search_result.php?query=Rang%20Badalti%20Odhani&sort=most_recent&time=all_time&mode=video
this video too does not work for me 
@Deepali - Thanks Deepali. ðŸ˜Š  Some of us do know of that site, but the videos are not HD.

If Rang Badalti Odhani was on Hotstar, it can be viewed on one official site and with better picture quality. 
saroj @ktymfan   @hotstartweets RangBadaltiOdhani a StarOne show still not uploaded on ur app. Plz make it available soon or remove privacy frm yt.
hotstar @hotstartweets   @ktymfan: Be assured that we have shared your request with our Web Content team to upload the show. Stay tuned for further updates!
Edited by The_May_Rose - 8 years ago
I received some interesting direct-message replies on Twitter, when I asked/tweeted Hotstar to explain why it is taking so long to upload Rang Badalti Odhani.

I will share here. 😆
i m sacred dnt tell us they said they cnt upload rbo hope for something positive response 
When I tweeted :
May Rose @themayrose   @hotstartweets Please stop the excuses and tell us the truth. More recent and shortly run shows are uploaded, but not #RangBadaltiOdhani?

They DMed (messaged directly) 😛 and this conversation followed...
Well, this is a time consuming process. Your request has been shared with the Web Content Team for further review. Stay tuned!
Feb 3

May Rose
Thank you for replying. :) My friends and I realise it takes time, but I repeat once again, StarTV should have waited before making StarTVClassics,YouTube private. Rang Badalti Odhani is a classic and just because many RBO viewers are not active on social media, does not mean it is as not as popular as most other shows. The hits on YouTube will prove that. If it was aired also aired on StarUstav, it would gain even more popularity from the viewers who never saw it on Star One. Please convey this message to the necessary teams.
Feb 3
May Rose
I more request. Please upload the UNEDITED, FULL 365 episodes of Rang Badalti Odhani, with all the FILM SONGS used in the original tellycast.
Feb 3

Hey! Your request to upload 'Rang Badalti Odhani' will be shared with our Web Content Team for their review. Please note that these are time consuming process & we would appreciate your patience!
Feb 4

My friends and I have been patient. We have faced issues with viewing our favourite show, since it went off air. Why are you using exclamation marks in your reply? It seems like you are loosing your patience with me.
Feb 4
Hotstar did not reply after this 😳...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 8 years ago