Reporters

KaYa OS- Union of two Hearts!

chats53 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi peeps am back, I guess after my OS Candle light dinner and more.. I was active on the forum but just never found enough time to pen down another OS.

But before I start this OS, please pardon my imagination of creating this beautiful destination. My knowledge of Delhi and its surrounding area is limited, as I have visited it maybe a couple or at max a few times. So I end up creating this resort called Bella Vista' which is around a beautiful picturesque lake, made especially for the people of the city for a weekend getaway.

Here I go- Happy Reading! 🤗

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the melodramatic patch up between Ananya and Kabir, life for them changed. Ananya was a changed person, good or bad, who knows, but we always saw a grinning Kabir wanting the old immature, childlike, prankster Ananya back. Ananya had immersed herself head on heels in work and Kabir was equally tied up living up to the position of business head. The beautiful eye locks they shared earlier in between work were no more possible since Kabir's cabin was now moved on the first floor, which added to their frustration. What was still alive was the unconditional love they had for each other.

It was Saturday evening, when finally after a week or so, Kabir-Ananya had stopped by for a quick bite before Kabir could drop Ananya home. Both of them were looking forward to some light moments, but their conversation was occupied by calls from Tinu and Laksham, and to add to the grin Khalid stopped by the same restaurant. That was the end of dinner and finally they made their way home. Ananya invited Kabir inside for coffee, which of course was too tempting for Kabir to turn down. But to Kabir's surprise, Anita and Armaan invaded their coffee date, for the same old reasons that they had missed out on Kabir, which lead to family coffee conversation. Kabir have not had a single spare moment with Ananya and he was desperately missing out on their light hearted talks and all the flirting involved, also he was not sure if Ananya was herself in the relationship like earlier, as she came across more quite more subtle this time around.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Kabir asked Anita, next day being Sunday, if he could take Ananya for a one day get away date, so they could spend some time together. Ananya was quite surprised by this bravado of her boyfriend, while Anita instantly agreed.

Kabir arrived to pick Ananya 30mins before time, as the thought about the getaway couldn't get him any sleep and he was all excited to finally steal some moments from life. Ananya was equally enthusiastic and unlike herself she was ready 30mins before time too. Anita teasing Ananya,

An: Kya baat hai beta.. aap roj toh kabhi jaldi tayar nahi hoti..aaj kuch khas hai?

A: Maa.. Please.. who toh bus aankh khul gayi..

Just when the doorbell rings, and Ananya wastes no time in opening the door..

A: Wow Kabir, time ke pabandh toh aap the, but before time... ahaa.. kuch khas hai?

Kabir was so happy to see that smiling, teasing Ananya but he was at loss of words. Ananya was dressed in her denims, white tank top clinging to her body making sure all her curve could be traced, her funky jewelry, and brown boots to go along Kabir just could not take his eyes off her. Ananya noticed that and she was blushing, while Kabir was checking her out. Anita saw this and made a sound clearing her throat,

An: Ahmmm Ahmmm... Good Morning Kabir

This brought KaYa out of the trance and Kabir exchanged pleasantries with Anita. After assuring that they will be fine and will be back home on time, KaYa left for their weekend getaway. The destination was called "Bella Vista", which was about 100kms from the city cladded around the beautiful Roha falls (my imagination).

As they started driving, it was still ash-grey on a Sunday morning, but the spirits were awake already. KaYa felt so mesmerized by nature, they could smell the dews on the trees, hear the chumming of the birds, smell the aroma from the flowers and feel the cool air fanning their faces. It was as if nature was inviting these two sweethearts to bask in the glory of the morning sunshine. KaYa were driving with entwined hands, words not needed as their hearts were dancing at the first ray of the morning. Previously they had spent several late nights, solving a case, or dinner dates, but this was their first encounter with a chilled winter Delhi morning together- and it felt as divine as their love. A chilled morning had its own romance, and to top it all the drive to the resort was full of hills and terrain, making the drive full of twists and turns.

Today Ananya had decided to free herself from the cage of guilt she had pooled in her heart for not trusting Kabir, and she was going to make it a point that whenever they remember good times, this day should be on page one of their books.

Even before they knew they reached the resort, and by now their stomachs were growling demanding food.

A: Kabir muze joro ki bhook lagi hai. Jaldi car park kijiye and let's go eat warna mai yahi chakkar se gir jaungi

Kabir was so happy to slowly see the chirpy Ananya coming back, but he couldn't let go the golden opportunity to pull her leg

K: Tumhe khane ke alwa bhi kuch sujhata hai Ananya?

A: Haww... Asie lagta hai aapko.. Mai toh aapke bare mein hi worried thi, isliye breakfast ki baat ki.

K: Worried for me? Who kaise?

A: Arey agar mai bhook ke karan gir jati toh aapki hi musibat ho jati...

K: Tumse baton mein mai jeet nahi sakta..

A: Baatein hoti rahegi.. chaliye breakfast karte hai..

Bella Vista, as the name suggested, was a classic Italian style lake resort with beautifully landscaped grounds including gazebos, walkways, and boardwalks along the Roha falls and lake surrounding it. It was a great place to enjoy the sights and sounds of the nature preserve. The resort had two huge swimming pools; one of the pools had an indoor section for cooler weather. The resort also had two restaurants and one caf. As KaYa parked the car and pulled through the entrance they were taken aback by the artistically done French walls and all the beautiful dcor to go along.

They quickly settled in one of the restaurants and soon there was a huge breakfast spread on the table as Kabir could never see a starving Ananya. The breakfast ranged from traditional prima colazione, croissants, eggs, ham and cheese, sausages, caff latte, biscotti, cookies. If anyone would look at the table it felt like it was a wedding reception. A suprised Ananya said to Kabir

A: Yeah itna sab order kiya aapne.. mere liye? Aapko mai itni bhukkhad lagti hoo..

K: Arey phele bolti ho bhook se chakkar aa rahe hai and now when I got food you're complaining.. Ananya it's the first time I have been able to get you out for an entire day, let me spoil my princess... Looking at the amount of projects and works you're getting yourself involved inI guess it would be long before I get this opportunity again. Aur waise bhi jab hum office mein hote hai toh tum Kabir ignoring spree pe hoti ho...

A: Awww...heheheheh

They kept exchanging delicate conversations and kept munching on the yummy breakfast.  

After the king size breakfast they had a long stroll along the boardwalk next to the falls. Entwined hands, beating hearts, stealing glances, and the two talking about sweet nothings - KaYa were more of a treat to watch than the enticing nature. Their day was much beautiful than they imagined- the long strolls, the beautiful waterfall, the majestic landscapes, special waterside Cabana lunch arranged for two with a personal violin player next to the table, it was much more beyond any girls imagination and Ananya's heart was no different.

As the sun was about to curtain the sky, the rain gods decided to take charge and the weather suddenly turned dark and grey. Kabir decided to head back home earlier than thought as he didn't wanted to get into any trouble, but just as they approached the valet, Kabir learnt that due to the abrupt weather change there was a small landslide on the road to Delhi and the traffic was jammed. Also it was a hilly drive back home, so it was not recommended to drive at that hour. Kabir and Ananya made calls back home informing Anita that they might have to stay back due to the weather. Khalid was also made aware of the situation as they could be late for work next day.

Kabir then made arrangements for their stay at the resort and checked in one of the majestic room. The love birds were already exhausted after all the walking and site seeing, but they decided to indulge in the last big meal of the day, post which they could tuck themselves back in their dreamland. As they had already had a king size breakfast and a queen size lunch, they decided to eat something simple and easy for the belly. They picked up some quick fix wraps and walked to the lake where they drenched they feet in water and munched on their last supper of the day. The moon was shining at its full armor and weather had changed from nice to cold. Drenching their feet in water was sending shivers to Kabir and Ananya,

A: Bahut thand lag rahi hai Kabir, sitting here and eating food was a bad idea.. lets head back

K: Am sorry muze nahi laga tha ki itna chilly ho jayenga..

A: Mr.Business head muze pata hai ki aap weather reporting nahi karte hai, so don't blame yourself for nothing! Chale abb isse phele ki kulfi jam jaye...

The room was even more magnificent than the description, there was a luminous living area separated from the bed, it was re-designed to offer a truly new perspective to the panoramic view of the Roha falls. The moon was shining right above the falls, with its reflections visible in the lake. The balcony of the suite was lit by moonlight and the cold breeze flowing was adding its delight to the ambiance. The bed was adjourning the glass sliding door of the balcony and the site was a treat for the eyes.

As KaYa stepped in the room Ananya was jaw dropped looking at tasteful dcor and the spectacular view the room offered.

A: Kabir, maine isse beautiful aaj tak apni life mein kuch nahi dekha..yea room toh pretty hai hi, but yaha se jo view hai its mindblowing..

K: Hmmm..

A: Bus.. hmmm... aapko accha nahi laga?

K: Ya accha hai...

A: Aap toh baton ke king hai and you just describing this paradise as hmmm, thoda odd hai...

K: Who isliye Ananya, kyunki aaj ka din mere liye is view se kafi zadya beautiful hai. Jab bhi mai kaam ke bich cabin ke bahar dekhta ho aur tum nahi dikhayi deti, toh ajeeb sa emptiness lagta hai which I cannot put in words, tumhe nahi pata but tumhari smile, tumhari shararat, tumhara bachpana.. yeah sab maine kitna miss kiya hai.. I know I had got you a week back Ananya, but today I felt that my Ananya is back, I found that smile again which had the power to light up the entire world, and that smile found its way back to my heart... That for me is beautiful Ananya..

A: I love you Kabir... (This was the first time Ananya said I love you ever since they back, that was because her guilt was big enough for her words to choke in her mouth, but after what Kabir said to her she felt that she made Kabir a happy man again, and hence she could no longer hold her emotions and those words just popped from her mouth)

K: I love you too Ananya till eternity!! Accha chalo kafi late ho gaya hai, lets change and settle in.

Thank god for a fact that they were going to a waterfall resort, KaYa had packed change of clothes and hence staying back was little less a hassle. Soon both settled in their night clothes, Kabir in his casual's tees and pants and Ananya in her white shorts and black tank top. There was a beautiful fireplace in the room, and Kabir started lighting some woods just when Ananya walked in. Scanning Ananya from top to bottom Kabir says:

K (with a questioning face): Tumhare body mein heater laga hai?

A: What?? Kya bol rahe hai aap?

K: Puri Delhi is coping with the cold wave, aur tum shorts mein ghum rahi ho..(hihihihhi)

A: Mr.Sharma mere shorts pehane se aapko problem ho rahi hai toh directly boliye na, baat ko ghuma phira ke kyun bol rahe hai?

K: Muze kyun problem hogi Ananya... thodi na abb hum walk pe jayenge..

A: Oh.. toh if I step out in shorts tab aapko problem hogi..

K: Don't take my words literally ya, I meant I have never seen you in shorts before... hence!

A: You've never seen me in shorts or never of those skimpy clothes before because after papa's disappearance I had to step in the position of the man of the house. I could not land myself up in any trouble wearing those girls' clothes and make-up. But that doesn't mean I never desired to wear those. Mai ghar pe shorts and tank tops pehan ke apni iccha fulfil kar leti thi. Aapko koi problem hai?

K: Ananya you can do whatever you want to do, wear whatever you like, I want you to be a strong girl, but now you don't need to go an extra mile to protect yourself and your family. I am there for you, Ma and Armaan, and I will protect you all till my last breathe. Till death do us apart

A: Kabirrr... never talk about death again.. please!!

K: Alright sweetheart, now can we sleep?

A: Hmmm..

Kabir makes his way to the living area, settling on the couch, while Ananya occupies the bed. She kept tossing and turning at the thought of it that Kabir was at such a close proximity yet so far, and also the majestic site in front of eyes could not let her slip in her dreamland.

A: Kabir..so gaye aap?

K: Hmmm..

A: Yea nature bhi kitna transparent hai na, jo hai woh ekdum clear dikhayi deta hai, pure and beautiful..unlike..

K: Unlike?

A: Unlike our hearts Kabir..

Kabir is very surprised of what had gotten in Ananya. She was fine all this while and now suddenly she is lost somewhere again:

K: Ananya yeah tumhe kya ho jata hai? Mai 1 week se dekh raha ho, you are with me but at the same time I get a feeling like you are not with me..Is something wrong Baby?

Saying this Kabir walks to the bed and sits next to Ananya. Ananya sits in the bed and holds Kabir's hand

A: Kabir mai aapke pass wapas toh aa gayi, but I've never been able to forget what I did to you. I have not forgiven myself Kabir..How could I doubt you?

K: Ananya, yaad hai tume muze kaha tha

"Agar ek insaan galti karta hai...toh uske paas galti sudharne ka haq bhi hai aur kabliyat bhi... aur yea bhi kaha tha ki

humara pyaar aapko mila koi second chance nahi hai...Hume mila first chance hai zindagi ko celebrate karne ka"

Mai janta ho, ki shayad gusse mein tumne over react kiya, but Ananya jo hua bhool jao..

Kyunki hum peeche jo dekhenge who muze nahi dekhan.. hum saath milke apna future khubsoorat banate hai.. Right?

A: Par...

Sushing her with his finger Kabir hugged Ananya as if it was their last hug. Kabir wanted to feel all of Ananya and let all her guilt and frustration fly away. They had hugged each other several times before, but this was something else. It sent shivers down Ananyas spine as she knew Kabir wanted to take away all her pain and fill her life and her heart with happiness. That hug spoke a million words, words of wisdom, and words of love, words of promise, words of belonging, words of togetherness, words of their hearts.

"Beautiful," he murmured, brushing his lips with hers. Gently he explored her face with his fingers as a blind man might, as if he had never seen it before and might never again. "You're beautiful," he breathed. "I fear I'm caught in some spell of your eyes, which are not of this world, and I feel I will be lost in those eyes dazzled and dreaming." When I look into your eyes, I see no wolfish gleam, no selfish glare, but a beautiful strong pure woman, and such a woman as I've never known.  A woman- a saga, my existence, that's you my Ananya!!"

She fell silent, a shadow crossing her face and his soul crossing her heart. That feeling was a feeling of completeness... As if two hearts united in one, silently, with the stars covering the sky, rejoicing the union of two hearts.

She stopped his lips with a quick, clinging kiss that scattered his troubled thoughts like dead ashes. She whispered-"We've gone beyond promises. Everything but this moment -Am yours and your mine forever and ever!!!"

This marked the union of two hearts- pure and divine! ❤️

Edited by chats53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this was just awesome 
Something I really wanted to read 
sridhsc thumbnail
Wow no words to say, it's really pure love
CuteFangirl thumbnail
Wow! Darling what an OS
fantabulus. . I loved every single word of it. 👏
so emotional and romantic at the same time
your imaginations of the beautiful nature is amazing,   I am also a huge fan of mother nature. ...
so nature and KaYa ... was a treat for reader like me... ❤️
U should write more Chaitali. .. you are an awesome writer. ...
I was imagining all the scenes here while reading...
Even this OS , your writing made me nostalgic. ... I am missing Reporters so much now...
Maria_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! I am at loss of words. The description, the picturisation, it was all so perfect. A standing ovation for you. 👏
chats53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteprateeksha

Wow! Darling what an OS
fantabulus. . I loved every single word of it. 👏
so emotional and romantic at the same time
your imaginations of the beautiful nature is amazing,   I am also a huge fan of mother nature. ...
so nature and KaYa ... was a treat for reader like me... ❤️
U should write more Chaitali. .. you are an awesome writer. ...
I was imagining all the scenes here while reading...
Even this OS , your writing made me nostalgic. ... I am missing Reporters so much now...

Hey babe
Thankyou so much
Yes I purposely chose to combine nature and KaYa as I feel their love is as pure and divine as nature
😃 😃
Bella Vista actually was a my tribute to a place from Nice, France few years ago which I had fallen in love with
Thankyou for liking my OS 😳
Happy Reading 😛
chats53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria_TR

Wow! I am at loss of words. The description, the picturisation, it was all so perfect. A standing ovation for you.👏

Thankyou 😃
This means a lot to me 😃
You made my day speical
chats53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridhsc

Wow no words to say, it's really pure love

Thankyou
Yes I tried to write something simple and lovable as KaYas love 😃
chats53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Wow this was just awesome

Something I really wanted to read

Thanks
Yes wanted to keep it simple yet lovey dovey 😆
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS... 
I have no words to express my feelings after reading this..
only two words... as you said... Pure and Divine
Missing Kaya too much now..
plz keep writing..😊