Pakistani Serials

Sanam AT # 1 - *ing Maya Ali and Osman Khalid Butt - Page 21

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There's no platform better than IF to fangirl khul ke without being judged, so I'm here to express my feelsss! *bursts into tears* 

ALLLAHHH! I saw in the afternoon that HSY is planning to call Obi and Maya but HELL!! He tou called them today itself. I exploded with feels and freaked out when I popped into insta before dinner.. those two pictures Obi uploaded. RIP hogaya mera! GAAAH!! <3 And then I swear, I was close to tears.. khushi ke aansu. xD I mean they look so freakin' adorable! <33 Obi looked so freakin' HOT and Maya so darn pretty! *___* A proper, full fledged interview in HSY's show is huge. I hadn't even seen that coming. Bhaad mein gaya Humtv transmission. These two made it to HSY's show. Coming back to the topic, I checked his facebook and Obi called her selfie queen. Aisa koi karta hai? Mera kamzor dil.. I can't even explain the blissful feeling!! 

AAHSHSJDJFKSKSFGU  

Behold! Then came Maya's insta posts and I was skimming through the comments when I noticed Obi's reply... phir tou bas I felt like the end was near. I literally couldn't even express. 'Awwing' was the only thing I managed to do. I've officially reached that point where my OTP is my crush as well and I'm struggling somewhere between 'marry me.. no, marry her'   But this is too much for me to handle. Meri feels ka ek saath pitara khul gaya. Two selfies but four different posts.. I don't frigging care about my unfinished Pakistan studies syllabus. GIVE ME THE INTERVIEW RIGHT NOW. LIKE ABHI KE ABHI INTERVIEW DOU! πŸ˜­ 

And now.. Maya uploaded another selfie. Pyarey Afzal and Wali Suhaib Khan in one frame. MAIN KAHAAN JAUN? KYA KAROON? ALLAHH! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 

*hyperventilates* 

This is so wrong. These two made a mess out of me just in the last four hours. Life's already a mess and ooper se my exploding feels. Thode break le kar jhatke dete. Itne saray shocks ek saath de ke meri halat kharab kardi!! πŸ˜³ 

The only thing is HSY asked on twitter which questions do people want him to ask Obi and Maya. And the questions everybody tweeted to him were so random and ordinary. Matlab ek tou we're getting these two on a proper interview, why not make the most out of it and ask what we really wish to know!? The random questions like how you feel after DeD's success were such a disappointment. I planned a whole long list of questions (some really interesting ones) and decided to tweet them them to HSY later. Per mujhe kya pata tha that the interview had to take place today!? Interview ho bhi gaya and I didn't get to tweet my questions. I hope HSY asked some really amazing questions because honestly, the questions tweeted by fans were boring and repetitive. I had questions like if Obi found Maya's selfie craze annoying, how would they describe the growth of their friendship after working in three serials, which one of his parodies does Obi likes the most, or if there are times when Maya doesn't get Obi's highly intellectual literary references. I really want to cry loudly.. cuz it would have been so amazing to see Obi and Maya answer questions which they would feel comfortable to and would also give us more insight into their personalities. Meray questions!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Only Mary knows my dukh. I hope I get to ask them next time but a video interview is just too good of an opportunity to ask questions and get honest answers. Ab Allah janay kab ye dono ko ek saath dekhne ko milega. 

*sobs in corner* 

I had promised myself not to comment on this thread before next May. But today.. it just became too far to control. Itni saari feels.. I needed a place to pour my heart out. Struggling between studies, debating society sessions.. I really don't need distractions. Mary, tumhe Allah poochay ga for making this thread. πŸ˜³

This all practically slayed me. It did!! 

I'm still not a shipper who ships them romantically but at times like these, I mean these two are gorgeousness ki heights. And plus, Obi's comments on Maya's insta pictures really make me go all 'aww'. Whenever I take a break from studies these days, I stalk these two all the time. 
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mary78613

Osman's comment! OMG! Someone is jealous!πŸ˜†

Hahahaha πŸ˜†
I love these two.pakka jealous Edited by fawadbae - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OKB reposted Mariyam's gate crashing the set pic on his Insta. 
I think someone suggested a couple of combined names for Maya & Hamza such as Mamza and a couple of other names as well. 

Osman's reply as a comment to those namesπŸ˜†

aclockworkobiabout an hour ago
Haha #Hamzaya does have a rather odd ring to it. So does #Mamza.

Hifah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam...

Osman's Insta pix

Reunion!#talkshowshenanigans

Super cute
[/:D\]

I am so excited.but it will come around in Jan or feb.
Hifah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam...

OKB reposted Mariyam's gate crashing the set pic on his Insta.

I think someone suggested a couple of combined names for Maya & Hamza such as Mamza and a couple of other names as well.

Osman's reply as a comment to those namesπŸ˜†

aclockworkobiabout an hour ago
Haha#Hamzayadoes have a rather odd ring to it. So does#Mamza.

Hahaha
Omg this guy 🀣
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh I thought this is a thread on Sanam saeed πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mary78613

Wow thanks for sharing Anam. 

Osman might have gone to the sets to pick Maya up. He is in the same HSY interview clothes. 

You evil soul, Mary ki bachii!! I've come here after doing section one of history. Aur tum mujhe aur feels attack de rahi ho!? I have to finish section two aaj raat at any cost. Kese karungi with these thoughts in my mind? 

Btw, Maya and Hamza were in the same outfit some three weeks ago. They're still shooting the same sequence kya? πŸ˜† Abhi tak? it's bizarre! 

Maryam is too part of TGAH? :s 

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You evil soul, Mary ki bachii!! I've come here after doing section one of history. Aur tum mujhe aur feels attack de rahi ho!? I have to finish section two aaj raat at any cost. Kese karungi with these thoughts in my mind? 

Btw, Maya and Hamza were in the same outfit some three weeks ago. They're still shooting the same sequence kya? πŸ˜† Abhi tak? it's bizarre! 

Mariyam and Obi defo "set crashed" πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

ZAYA CAN WE PLZ GET ANOTHER HUGE ESSAY ON OKB 2ND REPLY ABOUT HAMZA MAYA combined name Mamza...hamzaya

Mujhe yaha se jalne ki boo aa rahi hain 

Plz ur two cents 
clockworknerd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Mariyam and Obi defo "set crashed" πŸ˜†

It's.. crazy! Ek saath set crash ho gaye thay kya? πŸ˜†