Plz someone answer my questions...;) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by rerose

Sudha dear Dhani was not holding a Virat but she was so unhappy because Jumki left the Ashram hence she refused to eat the whole day ,that's it .
  And Viplav entering Ashram at late night according to me doesn't seem to like any thing wrong because he stayed there for days and he used to speak with Dhani  in the night while he was there hence I felt,it is not that much inappropriate.He loves to come whenever he want is what he had said before,there many be logical mistakes but as per a daily soap the thing that they want to project is symbolically showing off that Dhani will be Viplav's wife that's it,hence they have employed this sort of an idea.
  Ya offcourse it was an editing blopper,even,I clearly noticed it.
 Even if he is a smart lawyer,things can't move fast here because the serial has now only begin and they can't immediately sho Viplav suspecting his Dadaji and his mom,that will spoil the suspense element as well when it is shown at a later period of time then Viplav's actions will be really regressive and I am sure that day is not far.
 TP tries to play a inside out game ,he wants revenge from his father for not respecting his mom and him for that he doesn't use a straight way but an indirect one,he is actually trying to mislead Viplav but he will atlast be the one who will unite ViDha for sure. 

And Sudha these are all my personal opinions dear and I am too expecting their love story to begin but it is not a very easy process ,it will take time because Viplav 's feelings will only come out when something happens to Dhani and DT's plan will do it for sure,I am enjoying the track as always ,it doesn't seem boring for me ,all ViDha cute scenes are adorable and Mishal is doing an awesome performance and,I am sure one day or the other,this show will be the best because it has an awesome story line ,cv's will fullfill all our hopes.
Omg wow. The way you explained these things, it is so amazing :)  And I think we should all take this show in the right spirit. Afterall they are trying to give us good message and good entertainment in very tight hours. Bloopers tend to happen. But believe me, when bloopers are made just to show Dhani-Viplav together.. "TOH BLOOPERS ACHE HAIN NA" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Deeply madly in love with ViDha. I can wait for the love story. Coz the moment it starts, we will miss the excitement. Their fights. These subtle moments. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by --SudhaS--

Hey Archana, thanks for replying... 😊 Actually I'm also looking forward to see Viplav outsmarting the villains and winning the ashram case. But the synopsis in my TV for today's episode shows that Dhani will blame Viplav for everything that happened with the ashram and will break all ties with him... How many times will Viplav and Dhani be shown stupid enough to fall prey into DT's plotting? That's seriously disheartening and dampening my spirits and hopes! Hope the episodes improve more in details and also in ViDha content in future! Thanks for replying and trying to cheer up a moody me πŸ˜† 😳

Hugs Sudha.. Trust me this time no MU between them.. Because I could see different Dhani who started to believe Viplav much.. Don't worry how long DT and KT sustain their plot against them.. I had a great hope if Dhani jumps before too I won't get disappointed because some major disaster had to be done in outbursts their inner feelings.. I want it badly.. 
dears

Whole track is Blind faith on others for dhaani (Blind faith on DT - lust raja )
Viplov -  Viplov character changed from rakshas to human soul , now the human soul  will transform to Vakil babu -

Blind faith on family  - becuase , till this year , he was out of banaras (for studies ) , so he do not aware of their orginal colours .  So through Dadi (Suhsma ) and indirect Help from Durga .

Vakil babu transformation takes time - He has to under go  and learn about themselves (DT family )
How he entered into ashram to know ashram life .  So its now again one more testing period for Viplov .

Same track will happen (Dhaani - tripurari engagement , AShram  people exit - unilke last 3 montths tracks , however this time , everythiing turns reverse for DT , KT.

FAITH an TRUST Should be (Viplov and Dhaani ) - Testing time ..  (Friendship relation ship testing ) - Please remeber golgappa scence - I wont let you down for ever .. from dhannis tag line

Dont be tensed likeViplov baba ... πŸ˜‰
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
Originally posted by samanthana

Chocos,

Whole track is Blind faith on others for dhaani (Blind faith on DT - lust raja )
Viplov -  Viplov character changed from rakshas to human soul , now the human soul  will transform to Vakil babu -

Blind faith on family  - becuase , till this year , he was out of banaras (for studies ) , so he do not aware of their orginal colours .  So through Dadi (Suhsma ) and indirect Help from Durga .

Vakil babu transformation takes time - He has to under go  and learn about themselves (DT family )
How he entered into ashram to know ashram life .  So its now again one more testing period for Viplov .

Same track will happen (Dhaani - tripurari engagement , AShram  people exit - unilke last 3 montths tracks , however this time

FAITH an TRUST Should be (Viplov and Dhaani ) - Testing time .. 

Exactly testing of faith and trust more important in any relationship.. Beautifully written Samanthana.. Hugs πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Simply-Nidhi

Omg wow. The way you explained these things, it is so amazing :) And I think we should all take this show in the right spirit. Afterall they are trying to give us good message and good entertainment in very tight hours. Bloopers tend to happen. But believe me, when bloopers are made just to show Dhani-Viplav together.."TOH BLOOPERS ACHE HAIN NA"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Deeply madly in love with ViDha. I can wait for the love story. Coz the moment it starts, we will miss the excitement. Their fights. These subtle moments.😳😳

Bold@ Even I agree, that's so true. If bloopers are laying a path for more ViDha then I'm all for it tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by chocobrownies

Hugs Sudha.. Trust me this time no MU between them.. Because I could see different Dhani who started to believe Viplav much.. Don't worry how long DT and KT sustain their plot against them.. I had a great hope if Dhani jumps before too I won't get disappointed because some major disaster had to be done in outbursts their inner feelings.. I want it badly..

Love the positivity in your words, Archana πŸ€—
Originally posted by samanthana

dears

Viplov - Viplov character changed from rakshas to human soul , now the human soul will transform to Vakil babu -

Blind faith on family - becuase , till this year , he was out of banaras (for studies ) , so he do not aware of their orginal colours . So through Dadi (Suhsma ) and indirect Help from Durga .

Vakil babu transformation takes time - He has to under go and learn about themselves (DT family )
How he entered into ashram to know ashram life . So its now again one more testing period for Viplov .

Same track will happen (Dhaani - tripurari engagement , AShram people exit - unilke last 3 montths tracks , however this time , everythiing turns reverse for DT , KT.

FAITH an TRUST Should be (Viplov and Dhaani ) - Testing time .. (Friendship relation ship testing ) - Please remeber golgappa scence - I wont let you down for ever .. from dhannis tag line

Well explained, Samantha. You seem to put lot of thoughts into analysing these minute details in the scenes. Thanks for replying, dear 😊Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by --SudhaS--

Question 1: Was Dhani holding a Vrat today? If yes then why.,coz she is a widow why was she holding a vrat that too on KC??

Question 2: Why did Viplav go to the ashram that late at night when other widows were probably sleeping? What was the actual reason for his appearance there? And why didn't Dhani ask him what he was doing there?

answer for these two questions... dhaani was silently fasting for her rakshas so called him to come to ashram with a chocolate ... :P

Question 3: When Dhani found the papers it looked late in the ashram with only RL around, but it looked different in Viplav's place. Was that a blooper?

yep it did look like night ... viplav baba has painted the ashram with such dark colors even day looks like night ... the other whities must be somewhere else so may be only RL was inside *coincidence*...

Question 4: Like all are speculating, why can't a smart lawyer like Viplav can't understand things which is going on behind him especially with this Ashram case?

it won't easy for him to suspect his dadaji whom he respects ... he atleast felt someone close to him is conspiring behind him...

Question 5: What's actually TP trying to do? He could easily lead Viplav into knowing DT's hand behind all that's happening with the Ashram and Dhani case, thus separating Viplav and DT. Why isn't he doing that but helping DT ?

he helps DT coz he wants to be in his good books ...so that he may get his money..

My answer to all your questions... Remove your brain from your head and then watch the show. Because these shows are beyond logic, hence our brains are not needed. 
Wonderful post Sudha. 
And gr8 answers by members. 

I came late , coz I was busy . I want to assure you that ViDha's love story will kick start by next year.πŸ˜†