Plz someone answer my questions...;)

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
There were many things which looked illogical without any meaning., looks like I'm not bright enough to understand Cvs sharp and crisp storyline πŸ˜‰

Question 1: Was Dhani holding a Vrat today? If yes then why.,coz she is a widow why was she holding a vrat that too on KC??

Question 2: Why did Viplav go to the ashram that late at night when other widows were probably sleeping? What was the actual reason for his appearance there? And why didn't Dhani ask him what he was doing there?

Question 3: When Dhani found the papers it looked late in the ashram with only RL around, but it looked different in Viplav's place. Was that a blooper?

Question 4: Like all are speculating, why can't a smart lawyer like Viplav can't understand things which is going on behind him especially with this Ashram case?

Question 5: What's actually TP trying to do? He could easily lead Viplav into knowing DT's hand behind all that's happening with the Ashram and Dhani case, thus separating Viplav and DT. Why isn't he doing that but helping DT ?

Don't know this show is getting a bit boring and lack of Viplav's realisation is making the show even disappointing. With DT, KT, TP plotting against Viplav and Dhani their love story highly looks will start in 2017 Sorry for the ranting, guys...Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Question 1: Was Dhani holding a Vrat today? If yes then why.,coz she is a widow why was she holding a vrat that too on KC?? 

Answer 1:No dhaani not holding Vrat...she was upset with the things happening in her life...atleast she thought of enjoying with jhumpki but dulaari scolded her to stay in ashram only...This increased her upset more...she forgot completely about food...

Question 2: Why did Viplav go to the ashram that late at night when other widows were probably sleeping? What was the actual reason for his appearance there? And why didn't Dhani ask him what he was doing there?

Answer 2:Viplav came back from police station after signing some imp papers of jhumpki's custody...He thought to check once about Dhaani after jhumpki's departure before going to house...Dhaani will never ask him why u r here...she is enjoying her rakshas's companyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Question 3: When Dhani found the papers it looked late in the ashram with only RL around, but it looked different in Viplav's place. Was that a blooper?...

Answer 3:This scene happened in day time only...when she called him it looked as it was daytime... 

Question 4: Like all are speculating, why can't a smart lawyer like Viplav can't understand things which is going on behind him especially with this Ashram case? 

Answer 4:See he was first tensed about kanak's fake fainting drama..after that he got to listen ashram papers got stolen...So it is quite difficult to think intelligent in this case...

Question 5: What's actually TP trying to do? He could easily lead Viplav into knowing DT's hand behind all that's happening with the Ashram and Dhani case, thus separating Viplav and DT. Why isn't he doing that but helping DT ?

Answer 5:TP can do but he want do it very slowly...He want to enjoy every moment rather than separating them very fastly
Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good questions. I was also thinking the same.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sudha dear Dhani was not holding a Virat but she was so unhappy because Jumki left the Ashram hence she refused to eat the whole day ,that's it .
  And Viplav entering Ashram at late night according to me doesn't seem to like any thing wrong because he stayed there for days and he used to speak with Dhani  in the night while he was there hence I felt,it is not that much inappropriate.He loves to come whenever he want is what he had said before,there many be logical mistakes but as per a daily soap the thing that they want to project is symbolically showing off that Dhani will be Viplav's wife that's it,hence they have employed this sort of an idea.
  Ya offcourse it was an editing blopper,even,I clearly noticed it.
 Even if he is a smart lawyer,things can't move fast here because the serial has now only begin and they can't immediately sho Viplav suspecting his Dadaji and his mom,that will spoil the suspense element as well when it is shown at a later period of time then Viplav's actions will be really regressive and I am sure that day is not far.
 TP tries to play a inside out game ,he wants revenge from his father for not respecting his mom and him for that he doesn't use a straight way but an indirect one,he is actually trying to mislead Viplav but he will atlast be the one who will unite ViDha for sure. 

And Sudha these are all my personal opinions dear and I am too expecting their love story to begin but it is not a very easy process ,it will take time because Viplav 's feelings will only come out when something happens to Dhani and DT's plan will do it for sure,I am enjoying the track as always ,it doesn't seem boring for me ,all ViDha cute scenes are adorable and Mishal is doing an awesome performance and,I am sure one day or the other,this show will be the best because it has an awesome story line ,cv's will fullfill all our hopes.
Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarun1234567

Answer 1:No dhaani not holding Vrat...she was upset with the things happening in her life...atleast she thought of enjoying with jhumpki but dulaari scolded her to stay in ashram only...This increased her upset more...she forgot completely about food...

Answer 2:Viplav came back from police station after signing some imp papers of jhumpki's custody...He thought to check once about Dhaani after jhumpki's departure before going to house...Dhaani will never ask him why u r here...she is enjoying her rakshas's companyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Question 3: When Dhani found the papers it looked late in the ashram with only RL around, but it looked different in Viplav's place. Was that a blooper?...

Answer 3:This scene happened in day time only...when she called him it looked as it was daytime...

Answer 4:See he was first tensed about kanak's fake fainting drama..after that he got to listen ashram papers got stolen...So it is quite difficult to think intelligent in this case...

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Answer 5:TP can do but he want do it very slowly...He want to enjoy every moment rather than separating them very fastly</font>

Hmmm.., seems you're a smarter guy more than our Viplav babu to understand such undetailed, unsaid things in the episode! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: rerose

Sudha dear Dhani was not holding a Virat but she was so unhappy because Jumki left the Ashram hence she refused to eat the whole day ,that's it .

And Viplav entering Ashram at late night according to me doesn't seem to like any thing wrong because he stayed there for days and he used to speak with Dhani in the night while he was there hence I felt,it is not that much inappropriate.He loves to come whenever he want is what he had said before,there many be logical mistakes but as per a daily soap the thing that they want to project is symbolically showing off that Dhani will be Viplav's wife that's it,hence they have employed this sort of an idea.
Ya offcourse it was an editing blopper,even,I clearly noticed it.
Even if he is a smart lawyer,things can't move fast here because the serial has now only begin and they can't immediately sho Viplav suspecting his Dadaji and his mom,that will spoil the suspense element as well when it is shown at a later period of time then Viplav's actions will be really regressive and I am sure that day is not far.
TP tries to play a inside out game ,he wants revenge from his father for not respecting his mom and him for that he doesn't use a straight way but an indirect one,he is actually trying to mislead Viplav but he will atlast be the one who will unite ViDha for sure.

And Sudha these are all my personal opinions dear and I am too expecting their love story to begin but it is not a very easy process ,it will take time because Viplav 's feelings will only come out when something happens to Dhani and DT's plan will do it for sure,I am enjoying the track as always ,it doesn't seem boring for me ,all ViDha cute scenes are adorable and Mishal is doing an awesome performance and,I am sure one day or the other,this show will be the best because it has an awesome story line ,cv's will fullfill all our hopes.

Thanks for explaining, Jenny! Well I too want a slow process in their love realisations, but negativity in this show is overtaking the positivity in every episode. After all we are watching for ViDha but DT, KT and Tp appear more than Viplav and Dhani themselves. Don't want to spread negativity but too much of DT dose and his double faced antics are pissing me off!

Well I too hope cvs give a wonderful story through ViDha for all of us! 😊
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Hmmm.., seems you're a smarter guy more than our Viplav babu to understand such undetailed, unsaid things in the episode! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

me and viplav comes into same categoryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Thanks for explaining, Jenny! Well I too want a slow process in their love realisations, but negativity in this show is overtaking the positivity in every episode. After all we are watching for ViDha but DT, KT and Tp appear more than Viplav and Dhani themselves. Don't want to spread negativity but too much of DT dose and his double faced antics are pissing me off!

Well I too hope cvs give a wonderful story through ViDha for all of us! 😊

Ya dear so much of negativity is making a very big fuss ,I am personally watching this show more for Mishal ,hence our thoughts completely may differ but I just love ViDha a lot in that sense,it will be irritating for us to digest the fact that these people are dominating but at a certain point their domination will completely result in ViDha's furture life ,hence let's hope for the best dear😊😊
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sudha.. Yes everyone had their own perspective of view towards each episode.. I don't want to find logical happenings that too our daily soap,  if I'm finding things logical then I'm sure it's impossible to enjoy Indian shows . Why I'm not digging any loops in this show, it's only because of the core concept and cv's idea of enlightening up outdated issues along with sensitive elements and widow society Today I find episode very interesting for many reasons.. I loved how Viplav break her fast and it's good how writer's symbolically moonlight brightened on them.. It shows knowingly or unknowingly Viplav is the one who is gonna to remove dark shades in Dhani's life either its DT,TP and KT.. Vidha scenes looks so beautiful and delicate today..!! 
Yes it's a blooper Dhani in storeroom shows as a night time but when Viplav attend the phone it looks morning...It will take time to find things when it's happening in your own home, same goes to him..When he had so much of faith and respect towards his family especially DT and KT.. Viplav who looks so sportive and vibrant had no issues in outsmarted widows issues during his stay in ashram.. He implemented so many unique ideas in dealing with widows difficulties now I'm happy to see this Dhani and safed gang looks quite stronger . I'm love to see positive happenings and great transition from Dhaani side when he doesn't give a space for stranger.. The way she tried to chase him looks far better previous Dhani.. Yeah most awaited episodes stored for us.. I had a great hope from Viplav side in winning a case, assurance and gaining trust from her.. Don't worry soon, everything will be sorted out.. All these lighthearted flavours much needed for the show to take forward.. Viplav and Dhani as usual normal sketch which gets more brighter and sharper when the storytelling goes tight..All these characters had various phase starts from ViDha to Dulari.. I hope sure you will further episodes..!! 
Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Hi Sudha.. Yes everyone had their own perspective of view towards each episode.. I don't want to find logical happenings that too our daily soap, if I'm finding things logical then I'm sure it's impossible to enjoy Indian shows . Why I'm not digging any loops in this show, it's only because of the core concept and cv's idea of enlightening up outdated issues along with sensitive elements and widow society Today I find episode very interesting for many reasons.. I loved how Viplav break her fast and it's good how writer's symbolically moonlight brightened on them.. It shows knowingly or unknowingly Viplav is the one who is gonna to remove dark shades in Dhani's life either its DT,TP and KT.. Vidha scenes looks so beautiful and delicate today..!!

Yes it's a blooper Dhani in storeroom shows as a night time but when Viplav attend the phone it looks morning...It will take time to find things when it's happening in your own home, same goes to him..When he had so much of faith and respect towards his family especially DT and KT.. Viplav who looks so sportive and vibrant had no issues in outsmarted widows issues during his stay in ashram.. He implemented so many unique ideas in dealing with widows difficulties now I'm happy to see this Dhani and safed gang looks quite stronger . I'm love to see positive happenings and great transition from Dhaani side when he doesn't give a space for stranger.. The way she tried to chase him looks far better previous Dhani.. Yeah most awaited episodes stored for us.. I had a great hope from Viplav side in winning a case, assurance and gaining trust from her.. Don't worry soon, everything will be sorted out.. All these lighthearted flavours much needed for the show to take forward.. Viplav and Dhani as usual normal sketch which gets more brighter and sharper when the storytelling goes tight..All these characters had various phase starts from ViDha to Dulari.. I hope sure you will further episodes..!!

Hey Archana, thanks for replying... 😊 Actually I'm also looking forward to see Viplav outsmarting the villains and winning the ashram case. But the synopsis in my TV for today's episode shows that Dhani will blame Viplav for everything that happened with the ashram and will break all ties with him... How many times will Viplav and Dhani be shown stupid enough to fall prey into DT's plotting? That's seriously disheartening and dampening my spirits and hopes! Hope the episodes improve more in details and also in ViDha content in future! Thanks for replying and trying to cheer up a moody me πŸ˜† 😳