Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tazzz

omg is sanam dead in this? awww... are there any chances of her being alive in this? or will she appear only in dream sequences πŸ˜­

but the prologue was intense. it seems interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I broke my heart too. But, somewhere along the line Aahil was a stand-alone chara. So I wanted to pen this down. Sanam will be alive, not physically, in his thoughts, abstract form and some dream sequences. Really Sorry!😭

Thank You So Much Rey! :)

Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice prologue
Interesting to read how Aahil spend 5 yrs without Sanam & still living
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm

Thank You So Much dear!
Will cont. soon! :)
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

very interesting

continue soon
thanx for pm

Thank you so much!
Intuitive thumbnail
editπŸ˜† Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

wonderful start rashmi dear...

awsm banner..thnks rie tht ur banner inspire rashmi so much thts why we r going to read ths storyπŸ˜†
bt tell me sanam isme hai ya nehi..bcz u gv only ahil's name in the title..
&bar bar main tujhe pm vejne k lia thnks nhi bol sakti balki u better send me pm or else...jo hoga dekh lena.πŸ˜†
nw cnt soon

Sonu! πŸ€—
No Sanam😭 But it is an Aahil FF, solely based on him, and Sanam will always be in his thoughts right and some dream sequences. 
Don't say that I'll feel really good without thank yous you know from friends.πŸ˜†
Will cont. soon!πŸ€—
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: NanduVijay

Prologue us interesting. To be honest, I can't imagine Aahil without Sanam. For me, Aahil is incomplete without Sanam.

Second thing, I can't see Aahil in pain anymore . We have had enough in the show itself. Since, Sanam is not a part of the story, except dream sequences, I don't know how much I will enjoy reading this.

But definitely will read your story.

I agree on Aahil being incomplete with Sanam. But then Sanam is in Aahil, what life he has he has her in him. IKR, so much pain😭
But then, I wanted this to be a story solely based on him. She will be in his thoughts and dream sequences.
Hope you will like it as the story opens up! :)
Intuitive thumbnail

Thank you so much dear!
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

Aawww! Red-Dil-E mentioned me, how sweet of you! β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

What a wonderful, but emotional start Rashmi. Reading just the prologue I already teared up 😭.

OMG,  5 lonely long years huh! And Sanam only in his dreams 😭

I feel...I feel...emptiness...like my Aahil

Update soon please, looking forward to it.

Thx for the pm!

PS! It would be nice if you can use the pic as the banner if it fits this story. Credit the maker...πŸ˜‰

Red Rie!πŸ€—

Thanks to you for that pic but I won't say thanks okay! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

IKR, but a tragic start is the way to make out a beautiful ending.The show has already transformed him to a pure guy. I would like to transform this pure guy who is devasted to another..erm.. the way story shapes him up, something like I could describe clear of life and knowing how it goes, happy always guy with a smile on him, taking away problems from him away.

Sanam is not in this story except for dream sequences that I would like to mention, but still a happy ending for Aahil with a different shade I would like to explore yet he would still love Sanam and Sanam forever and would not move on with any other woman.

Okay that's a short bore lecture now. πŸ˜†

Will cont. soon rey. I tried adding that photo so many times it's not opening in Picasa Yeah! The Maker!πŸ˜ƒ

Red Rie! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Intuitive thumbnail

Chapter 1- Setting Off

Standing in front of the infinite bearing ocean, I questioned. What for I was in this life? The wave lived to stay in the ocean, what when I was taken away from my destination? Why was I still here?

Who Am I? Why Am I here?...

Disturbing my mind's bafflement, Bulbul, my secretary called. "Sir I have booked the tickets for London. We would be leaving at 10, tomorrow night. The Mehra's look pleased and hopefully it will all go well. ", I heard from the other side. "Ah! That's Great! It's an amazing opportunity for us, we would be expanding our business internationally and that sounds really good", I said in an excited yet calm and composed state. 

'Good night Sir' she said and I reciprocated the sweet wishes. Bulbul was really a good girl. She looked upon to me more like an elder brother although she still calls me 'Sir', though I have said her no. "Professional ethics" as she calls it. She was an orphan, yet she worked hard and has come up to this position. Her work is awesome and she somehow manages that everything goes well. Nice girl she is.

I had to leave to home now, although no one would be waiting for me and it...pains. I had accepted my fate now though. 

The sun was setting, and the reddish color complimented the yellowish sky and it looked...beautiful. That somehow seemed to convince me that life was still beautiful and that although my love is incomplete it was beautiful, pure, gorgeous. 

Lateef had laid out the food for me. Some rice with dal had been cooked. I served myself a light supper and went to my room, to my best place, the windows. They gave you time with yourself.

The sky was a bit clear today with shining stars and the crescent yellowish moon and nothing else. Me and the sky. A million things were spoken, a thousand words exchanged that were untold and unheard but felt. The only thing who seemed to care for me, love for me and look at me if I slept or stayed awake, who spoke to me when I wanted to. We took in the silence as it soothed our hearts that wanted to scream a hundred and one things. Maybe just maybe Sanam was there in one of them, looking at me now, smiling and wishing me good night. 

'Good Night Sanam', I said and went to sleep, dreaming of her, of living with her...

'Hey Bhai!' Rehan greeted me at the dining table. He had just come back from a Kohinoor project whose work was all done and we were to open the hotel on 20 December 2015.

'When did you come back Rehan? Didn't notice you in the night.' 

'I came pretty late, and thought you were having a good sleep and so went to sleep directly'

'Hmmm...We're supposed to go to London tonight for the Mehra's project, you know right?'

'Yeah Bhai! Bulbul has informed me.'

'You take rest today then. Just back from a trip, right. And another tonight.'

'Jee Bhai' (Yes Bhai)

'Any new girlfriend, eh? Looking that happy!' I winked at him.

'Nahi Bhai! Waisi wali abi tak mili nahi.' (No Bhai! I still didn't get that types.')

After a short pause he added, 'And this happiness is because you are selected in Top 10 Business Men of Asia Bhai' he said.

'Don't make jokes Rehan!'

'Seriously Bhai! Bulbul informed yesterday when she said about the Mehra's meeting. She said she forgot to tell you.'

'That's awesome man!' I said excitedly as we finished our breakfast and got up.

'Give me a hug! And everything would be impossible without you' I said as I embraced my lovely brother. He was a gem of guy in character, worked hard and was down to earth. The only thing I thank my Ammi for. She atleast gave me him, the best thing on the earth as a brother although she betrayed me...

'We'll also be having a meeting regarding this in Delhi somewhere around January'

'Great! Have good rest Rehan! I'll be coming in the night around 8 and we would leave soon...And yeah get a girlfriend soon. Mujhe bhi apni bhai ki behen ko jaldi dekhna hai bhai! (Even I need to see my brother's wife soon!)', I winked at my blushing brother.

'Good Morning Sir', everyone wished as I gave back them a smile. The warm office atmosphere welcomed me.

'Good Morning Sir' another wish from Bulbul came as I entered my cabin.

'Good Morning Bulbul! What's the schedule for today?'

'Sir we have a meeting with Khurana Constructions at 1:00 am. We are going to have a meeting with Maan Singh Khurana, MSK as he is called and the most efficient and tough businessman. It's not that easy to please him, but we will definitely be cracking an amazing deal, and then we will be going to London like I said.' 

'Hmmm...give me the papers I set for the meeting once.' 

After going through all the papers, Maan Singh Khurana came as we were ready. I liked the MSK! 

'So, Mr. Khurana. We'll be giving you the best prices at it and the most quality worthy work to you...'

The meeting went on smoothly.

'It's Great Mr.Ibrahim. But, why do you think you are the best option for us?'

'For that Mr. Khurana you would have to work with us. As you have seen with our previous records we have always given good and better quality and always have been financially given the worthy things. Starting off at a point of crisis we have recovered from it and always growing better with every project we take. I am pretty sure you would be working with us often and that's my assurity.'

'How shall I trust you Mr. Ibrahim'

'Because Trust is the base of any relationship.'

'Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim. Your company seems to have the right quality we've been looking for. So, it's a deal then?'

'Of course Mr. Khurana.', we shaked hands.

Me and Rehan went to have a coffee at the cafe. We thought of having something light. I always wanted to build a cafe for Sanam, but they remained incomplete, unfulfilled, just as dreams and desires like our love...

Bhai always was deprived of the love he deserved Rehan thought looking at the look his Aahil bhai was having, he knew what Bhai was thinking. Being with him for decades, growing up with him, he knew everything of him.

'Bhai', I said in a low voice.

'Yeah! Rehan say! I was just a bit lost.'

'Bhai you are okay right?'

Aahil knew what Rehan was thinking. Rehan knew Aahil the best.

'Yeah!' 

Rehan nodded and asked 'Shall we leave bhai?'

We left to the Kingfisher Airlines as Bulbul joined us at the airport.

Our company's success was going on all at a perfect pace and I was happy for it. Still my heart was unsettled and disturbing. I needed to make peace with it. Packing off I was leaving to London, with the only same question in my mind, Why Am I here?...

Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail

Hey People!πŸ€— Thank you for the amazing response you people have given that encourages me. πŸ˜› 

The update has been short, apologies for it. The part just seems to have come off like the continuation of Prologue, sorry for that. Like the title suggests it will be setting off to London and the story will start there with another guest appearance like MSK, I guess you people have guessed itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. 

Appreciations and Criticisms are welcome. I know the part has been a bit boring, as I never wrote single-character based stories. Feedback is happily welcomed.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You,

Rashmi...

Prologue- Without You! Prologue  Next part- To Be Continued
Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago