Does anyone still watch this show?

Posted: 17 years ago
Regularly, I mean? Even I watch specific eppies after our wonderful updaters twinecool, sunshine and Shagun take time to write them...but really, this show has SO jumped the shark - do people still watch it regularly? Do you still care? Just curiousπŸ˜›
I have star one....so i watch it daily for Eijoo 😳 😳 😳 ....although i could be sure if I didnt have had star one...i woulnd not have it in me to watch this show online ...maybe every other day for Eijoo 😊
It is getting off the track and losing its focus, so I may stop watching it..The new twists dont excite me.
I still watch khnk regularily.....I believe that every serial has its peaks and lows.....no serial is 100% exicing all the time.........the storylines get a little weird but you just have 2 believe the story will get better!
i don't know why i still watch it. actually i am just curious to see how bad a serial can be turned into by klever(???) kekta. πŸ˜†
i watch it regularly!! 😳 i love this show πŸ˜› kunal is so sweet!! 😳 i dont like natasha though 😑 because of her nimmo and kunal aint together 😭 😭
Vasu i have to watch it................watch only on the days i gotta update............

Watched Last whole week 😭

This week am not updating.........so am spared..........

Luv,

Shagun
nah...not nemore πŸ˜• ...th storys gone stagnant with absolutely nuthin even decently xcitin. evrybdys either angry or sad.....
I hope the writers come over their writers block n do smthin bfr this show sinks ..t really used to be grt!!
me watch it jus to watch eijaz... kool cutie pie......... πŸ˜›