Posted: 19 years ago

Many congratulations to our dear Sujal . I hope now all those critics of Sujal shud take a backseat.

CONGRATULATIONS.

I AM SO HAPPY...
I WAS SURE RAJEEV WILL WIN IN MOST OF THE CATEGORIES.
CONGRATS TO OUR SUJU..
ITS SUJU WHO HAVE WON THE AWARDS FOR RAJEEV.....πŸ‘

yeah rach agreed.

congratz to sujal and rajeevπŸ‘

Thx Cheeni for the post.

And yes CONRATS TO OUR DEAR SUJAL AND THE ENTIRE CAST OF KTH.

Edited by Hard Rock - 19 years ago

Thanx Cheeni and everyone who has posted anything regarding this wonderful news under any topic.

and Congrats to Rajeev ( and yes, 2 dear suju) and the entire cast of KTH, u guys truly ROCK.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  can't express how happy i'm......😊

Wowww Great newsπŸ‘.Congratulations everyone.Hamari Voting rang lai.Now 3 cheers For Rajeev.πŸ˜›

i agree with all of u and cant really express in words how happy i am....great news ya...

ab sujal critics ko tenga....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yippppieeeee...!!!!!

πŸ‘

wow thanks for the post cheeni and ur hard dedicaion for collecting votes

Thats awesome....Congrates to Sujal, The entire cast of KTH and of course u all guys

(BTW what Sujal is doing with Jassi in the pic???πŸ€’πŸ˜•)

see aint he better wid aamna???

dont he he's the best wid uπŸ˜‰

Jassi and Sujal won most of the awards of the ceremony that's why posing together.

Thanx everyone and Choco I really thought that he is the deserving one so i tried my best to get votes for him. Most of his fans must have done that. He has something which makes him different from everybody else on television today. I don't understand why he hasn't come on big screen yet. May be he not a very good dancer. I think he shud try and improve on that coz than he will be theeeeeeeeeeeee star of big screen also.