bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Qubool hain is trash. simple trash. which needs to be thrown away asap. and surbhi should not waste herself here , she should quit before people forget her as surbhi .. the way danial radcliff and robert pattinson did. both of them knew if they get them selves stuck in one series people are gonna overlook their potential for doing some other character. surbhi might be content, happy satisfied for now but she is ruining her long run career. she needs to start a fresh youthful show ASAP

Guys u can do whatever bashing you want to cuz i feel no fear in calling trash , trash. and yes if anyone of might be curious what i am doing on this forum then ... i quitted QH since the supernatural thing happened and came here to see some asya ffs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bussbuzz

Qubool hain is trash. simple trash. which needs to be thrown away asap. and surbhi should not waste herself here , she should quit before people forget her as surbhi .. the way danial radcliff and robert pattinson did. both of them knew if they get them selves stuck in one series people are gonna overlook their potential for doing some other character. surbhi might be content, happy satisfied for now but she is ruining her long run career. she needs to start a fresh youthful show ASAP

Guys u can do whatever bashing you want to cuz i feel no fear in calling trash , trash. and yes if anyone of might be curious what i am doing on this forum then ... i quitted QH since the supernatural thing happened and came here to see some asya ffs

Not watched the show before but after reading all the comments wish Avi had not come in this show as have a feeling his role will become supernatural too the soul of Azad will be in him who will prompt Armaan to do things beyond Armaans control 

Just found out the mother is a chudail too hence stays evergreen --scary stuff 
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with you
its full kachra now🤣
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Trp gone down during season 4. Now with death of azaad trp might be worst unless avinash has huge fanfollowing. Sj alone cannot help gain trp. QH will not go off air because of sj. Sj would never quit qh unless it goes off air. I did not watch qh during azma times and now no way am i going to watch sj in ever same role again and again and again.
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree.
I want surbhi & avi to leave as soon as possible. 
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PizzaHolic.

Agree.

I want surbhi & avi to leave as soon as possible. 

Just now we celebrated qh aniversary ri8
How come we can say like that?

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's easy to say to end the show ASAP
But once it ends will miss it