Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayra_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
love can happen twice...swalak reunion is their fans wish...but seeing present situation sanskaar deserves swara...i not at all hate sanskaar ...he was the one who stood with swara...maybe with guilt maybe with whtever reason...but sanskar fell in love with her and this is not his mistake ...but one thing i know very clearly that ragini dont deserve lakshya...lakshya didnt trusted his love married ragini and bla bla...this does nt mean he have to spend his life with a psycho...ragya should really not be the end game...and ya...first love is not alwys true...i agree with this line...well said dear...
Smilelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank you 😊
Smilelicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyorileysingh

THIS POST IS BANG ON!!!!!! COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID

Thank you 😊
Smilelicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-swasan

YEAH YOU TELL EM GIRL

I hope they will understand this 😊
Smilelicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: swalak_shivya

love can happen twice...swalak reunion is their fans wish...but seeing present situation sanskaar deserves swara...i not at all hate sanskaar ...he was the one who stood with swara...maybe with guilt maybe with whtever reason...but sanskar fell in love with her and this is not his mistake ...but one thing i know very clearly that ragini dont deserve lakshya...lakshya didnt trusted his love married ragini and bla bla...this does nt mean he have to spend his life with a psycho...ragya should really not be the end game...and ya...first love is not alwys true...i agree with this line...well said dear...

Thanks dear 😊