ruthless stupid suhani

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i am hating what suhani i am watching now..she never leaves that masked girl alone and look for her life and her husband..why she is bothered about d girl so much ..snaky is ok but y this much for some third person..why she cnt understand that she requires doctors help and special care..ragini wass right suhani is behaving a doctor...even yuvraj was right when he said suhani forgets everything when it comes to gauri...she is again behind complexion matters..i am quiet bored to hell now..yuvraj got beaten up for her but she didnt tend him or properly apologise to him for her mistake she was only behind gauri..now she has no time for anything other than gauri..She literally forgot that she has been married to yuvraj and she has to give time for him and listen to what he says..she has n patience and is overconfident of her decision to do anything at her discretion on gauris case.Then y she ever expects yuvraj to pour tons of love or be romantic or support her when she does not have time for him ..but i guess yuvraj always discussed matters with her during snackys time and seeked her help..Now suhani is giving me BP and annoying me a lot..stupid suhani..may you die..
i am loving yuvraj more now..he is actually speaking brains..
suhani has become adamant and ruthless off latešŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

Suhani's big, big flaw has always been that once she decides she is right she doesn't care for anything else. By hook or crook she does what she wants. Where this turns annoying is, she uses this for outsiders more than herself. If only she told Dadi at least once not to call her by names either. 

And, she is so all consumed in her sense of moral uprightness that she messes up her priorities for it. And she thinks it's a great quality to have. Only and only in this point Yuvraj scores above Suhani... he questions himself eventually at some point of time or at least is open to other person's POV and his moral uppity has always been sound and not so much annoying. He was no less in messing his priorities earlier but now he is better or most probably he is not yet put in situations where he has to take strong stands. Then we'll know how far he has improved.

Like I always say both can teach each other some really valuable lessons in life. Yuvraj so far looks willing to learn but Suhani isn't even aware she has to learn. That's the problem.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The love is gone from her heart for yuvraj they just friends lol. She thinks she is married to milli. I quite like milli and suhani jodi lolEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree...
now i want somu...
i feel she is better