I accept, with HUGE reservations... 26.10.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

You know it.

The set has been set up. Someone is about to die, and someone else is about to enter. 

Today Azaad and Mahira worked hand in hand to defeat Afreen unequivocably. He took her Magic ring, and Mahira cut off her daayan braid and tossed her out. She's alive, but her powers are gone. 

Mahira is joyous but Azaad doesn't share her sentiment. He loves her with all his heart forever, but feels a puzzle out of place. Something doesn't feel right.

"I Love you Mahira. My heart will always love you, now and always..."

He is filled with melancholy and a sense of impending trouble. Mahira, however is filled with hope and optimism. This Blue moon night, we will rid him of his supernatural side and we will be happy...

But will tragedy strike at the moment he becomes mortal ? 

We've heard the spoilers and BTS scenes and we know whats coming...

Khan Begum goes in search of her long lost son. Armaan who did very well for himself and became a ultra rich man. Surrounded by bodyguards and his posse, he appears and disappears in a blink of an eye, as his mother strains for a glimpse of him.

Then in the precap, we got a good look at him...

Mahira's dupatta touches him and he is entranced. 

Avinash looks good ! 

I dunno if I can as excited as I was with AsYa and SaHil though. I'll see where it goes from here. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you... They did neatly summarize and defeated all evil today didn't they?😆
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post thanks and wait u see Avinash we call him Avi most of the time 
Ok now where was I ? O yes wait till u see Avi not just glimpses not only is he a very talented actor but wow so very handsome --tall,dark-fair 

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Nice post thanks and wait u see Avinash we call him Avi most of the time 

Ok now where was I ? O yes wait till u see Avi not just glimpses not only is he a very talented actor but wow so very handsome --tall,dark-fair 

well from what I saw in the precap: Nice soulful eyes and handsome. I'm not crazy about full beards though, stubble is OK, but we'll see. It's his eyes that caught me. 👍🏼
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnaks for the beautiful post
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sageflower7

well from what I saw in the precap: Nice soulful eyes and handsome. I'm not crazy about full beards though, stubble is OK, but we'll see. It's his eyes that caught me. 👍🏼

yes its his eyes which is most attractive.. I just Love his eyes...
Im sure the way u see him and his acting u also like his... if not become his fan but surely u like his acting
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

yes its his eyes which is most attractive.. I just Love his eyes...
Im sure the way u see him and his acting u also like his... if not become his fan but surely u like his acting

good post and yes guys ... not just Avi eloquent eyes, his whole persona, body language, nuances, his soulful rich voice, saying a lot without saying anything, acting without acting, whole package is brilliant, just wait and watch
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post sage.the dialog 'mera dil me marke vi tumare lie mohobbat rahega' says it all.
I m luking 4wd 2 avi's scene.m nt his fan bt i lk him.&as i m folowing qh 4m 1st i wnt 2 c its end.lets c hw & whr it goes.
&anisa,our new 4um members also liking ur post.hw swt
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post Sage..

The stage has been set for Azaad's exit and Armaan's entry..I really wish they stop showing supernatural things and black magic...
Azaad becomes a human just to get killed..Rajbir has been quite a find of the season..Overdose of supernatural and black magic with an inconsistent and stupid story narration ruined the track...

Avinash is whole heartedly welcomed to the show..Really hoping that he is not made mere a puppet and at least not brutally killed..

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Nice post Sage..

The stage has been set for Azaad's exit and Armaan's entry..I really wish they stop showing supernatural things and black magic...
Azaad becomes a human just to get killed..Rajbir has been quite a find of the season..Overdose of supernatural and black magic with an inconsistent and stupid story narration ruined the track...

Avinash is whole heartedly welcomed to the show..Really hoping that he is not made mere a puppet and at least not brutally killed..

@bold altho us Avi fans new here, couldnt agree more with you re this supernatural crap even though cvs-PH-channel consider it "entertainment and not intended to promote S etc", sorry guys totally disagree, NOT entertainment in my book not by a long shot

And hope pray that Avi succeeds in ending this charade of so many MLs before him with his charm suave charismatic persona and most of all his super-talented and offbeat performance