TS~ COLLEGE CORRIDORS[1st shot updated on 26 oct] Readers v/s Writers - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow!! A college love story from you.. Am amazed!!
The carefree Maan who likes spending time with Geet! Such a cutie! But why his friendship is hidden??
And the shy, sweet Geet is already in love!!
WOW!! outstanding start dear...loved the friends' circle...reminds me of my school and college days...maan's test will be taken...let's see whether he will pass or not...
Awesome start continue soon yaar will be waiting for next part
Awersome os so maan ansd geetr secret friends his group dosent like her as sh is an orphan she is their daily target but maan is her friend both spend ample time with eachother meera dosent like maan geet fall in love with him loved her day dreaming sessions meera coud see her friend fall in love so she decides to do something abt it 
first time reading something of yours. and I liked it. geet is fav target of danger 6. they always do something to harass her and she bending her head fulfills their orders. but there was 6th person who always helps her from the situation. I liked their  friendship which was hided from others and their secret meetings to various parts of the city. meera only knows about this and she came to know about her love for maan. she decides to test her partner. interesting precap. update second shot soon
Awesome update. Maaneet collage love. Maan's friend making fun of Geet and take her diary but Maan took that from them and gave that back to Geet. Maaneet meeting in a park and eating chet papri. Loved it.
wonderful start..
Maan is part of D6, but still quite different from others..he looks care free, jovial nature..
never thought he would be friends and partner of Geet...that was a surprise..
and the friendship itself is tender and heart warming..
Geet started feeling something more towards her best friend..
loved the way she was secretively enjoying the feeling swaying across the corridors..
will Maan be aware of her feelings..
waiting for the next..

Really like this part...
awesome loved it...
please do update soon..
Lovely amazing update geet is so cute and innocent maan is cool dute inki lovestory kaise aage bdegi