Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by KissTheSky

TEI fans go and be happy in your forum 😆
why are trying to belittle ETR2 here?
we know without your input that ETR2 needs to improve in ratings
😆aare ppl are talking so much tension on our show lol😆
Originally posted by AkkiHP

No need to get hyper dear. For your info Channels are considering Urban data only and if you follow Urban Data then Colors is quite ahead of Zee. In Urban   Rural Colors is marginally ahead of Zee whicle Across Genre stuff is not even oncsidered.
TEI has some Maha Sangam with JR so those 2 weeks cannot be considered. While last week TEI was marginally ahead of BV. Now just see the jump. BV jumped from 2.2 to 2.6 in Week 43 while TEI jumped from 2.3 to 2.6 . Two weels slot leadership donot prove anyting. TEI need to ne consistent for 3 more weeks.

Anyways you be happy with Zee TRPs i am happy with Colors shows ratings. Also happy for ETR doing well inspite of cometition.👏

i am not hyper. u know i know all know both TEI BV has same rating. you cant say bv is ahead marginally when you cant show factual data. so its safe to say both are leading as we dont know, right? then to hype one over another? in tht jump case you can consider the trend, BV is not stable for last few weeks data went down to 2.1 from 3.5 where was TEI is at 2.6 from 1.4 tht trend shows which one is gaining. again its ur perception to be with whatever data you are happy with. FYI TEI had one week MS with JR not two week. also TEI trp had been higher than JR for last 5 week. so you just cant give its credit to JR all alone but you cant factually prove it. thts the point. i am saying is you cant sell ur opinion as fact. as for U R consideration both Zee anmol and Star utsav n rishtey is going to get huge Ad price increase. so you cant say its not considered. there was an article about zee anmol's rise and Industry experts opinion. so i just request pls dont mix opinion with fact. cz this way one show get unfair advantage over another while everyone works hard for their respective shows.
Originally posted by -bulbul-

What's so special abt 9.30 pm that's it's toughest ? All slots are tough .. Especially prime time slots . ETR is not a top 10 show . It hovers between 12-15 in ranking . This week it's 12 . Akki knows what I am talking abt . 2.3 for such an expensive show is not enough . It's poor ROI .
Anyway I am out of here . Ppl donot wish to face the truth , I am concerned so was voicing it here . I will leave now .

Lol u created mid to say this to prove ur point .
9:30 slot is prime time u see .
Better u leave don't make a fool of urself .
If u don't agree who cares our show is in top 10 that's enough I feel something burning in u .
Don't worry ek tha will reach its goal slowly .
All shows are big budget what is tashan e ishq it's getting merger episode each week what's so great .
Let's see solo episode week it can't reach 2 + I bet on it .
Without merger our show is in top 10 imagine if it has merger episode it will be top 5 for sure.

Guys just enjoy the rise enjoy the attention we are getting from outsiders Edited by rs.shailu29 - 8 years ago
our show trp increasing slowly and steadly😛i am happy for this😊
Frankly speaking a show in the magnitude of ETR2 needs a TRP of 3+ to survive for long. Reason being the expense of the show and it needs really good ROI to sustain itself. In other words ETR2 has to be a slot leader at 9:30 pm.
But ETR2 is not doing bad either. It is only 3 months since shows launch and TRP has picked up. Ashoka another high budget show also had TRP in this range only before it moved to 3+. So we cant tell it is bad for ETR2 yet. If TRP steadily rises and touches 3 or hover around by Dec I would say ETR2 will be a success.

Originally posted by rs.shailu29

Good lord 9:30 slot is the toughest and tashan e ishq is getting maha episode continuously ppl should know that first this week too 3 shows have merger episodes.
Big budget is not the excuse here show should be good .
Our show maintaining stable rating that's a great achievement and tashan e ishq should maintain the rating with solo episodes not merge ones .
I don't know why ppl say ek tha raja is not in top 10 but as u see its in 9 th position why ppl are arguing here ??
2.3 is decent trp so relax guys
thts bcoz TEI is gaining and rising. they are focusing on it also it has much low costs than ETR2. ETR2 had huge lauch promotion which left TEI less promotion borh being launched within 2 week. both shows wedding was hugely promoted. unfortunately TEI is giving better rating than ETR2. no one knows TEI casts before. It hardly got 4/5 segments from news channel. hardly few article from news sites. but everyone knws ETR2 casts. daily segments huge online popular show. huge cost lesser thn Other show in rating. tell me ETR2 wasnt promoted well? even QH on same slot had higher trp always. which was hardly promoted. Should the keep expensing money for a show tht isnt clicking instantly or promote low budget show thts getting higher trp?
Chill guys, I guess TEI forum does not have any TRP thread that's why every Thursday TEI fans come here to give there inputs 😆Edited by Snow_Angel - 8 years ago
@ Ethereal.Surrbhi

U are not hyper😆 I don't understand why u have to prove ur show is so great in some other forum😆
Anyway don't fly so high, just b'coz TEI had a little high TRP for few weeks, that too w/o the proper addition of rural data doesn't prove anything🥱 And for ur kind info JR was the second most show for more than a yr in ZEE and with highest TRP of 3.7 & 3+ most of them time.. The TRPs of JR now a days is its lowest, u should be ashamed to even compare ur highly promoted tracks in initial days of the show to JR TRP now 

Also Zee just force the fans of all their other shows like JR and KKB to watch ur show with Mahasangam crap.. For a few weeks after that people may watch TEI, what's the big deal😕 First TEI should be able to gain ratings w/o other show support🥱

And 8pm is a very under rated slot b'coz of no competition from Star plus.. At 8.30 even TMOC is giving competition.. So, dear please wait till Siya ke ram launch and few weeks after it.. By Jan with the addition of rural data we'll see what happens.. Then u can fly high and ridicule other shows and praise ur show in all other forum🥱 Ok just wanted to say this.. Sorry for the interference ETR fans..
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
TEI launch 2.3 without merger

TEI with JR 2.5
TEI without JR 2.3 (last week)
TEI alone 2.6 this week

so you cant false claim anything.

i know ETR2 is the greatest show. tht does not mean other shows are worst.
Originally posted by Ethereal.Surbhi

TEI launch 2.3 without merger

TEI with JR 2.5
TEI without JR 2.3 (last week)
TEI alone 2.6 this week

so you cant false claim anything.

i know ETR2 is the greatest show. tht does not mean other shows are worst.

I say it again go and post this data in TEI forum 😆