Piya Rangrezz

Wht the hell is going on??

ArshiKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
For god's sake... Plz stop ths...
Sher got married and shraddha is pregnant...
Shraddha destroyed her own life and another girl's life too...
Bhanvari is the worst mom in the world...she should go for a trip to Himalayas...
Shraddha kill Bhanvari and go to jail... You will have a better life there thn in sher's house.
Im so angry 😡 😡 😡 Edited by ArshiKryan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha.makwana thumbnail
lolz actually she will hav a better life there m not going to watch this show from monday onwards it was my fav show m so connected with the show i just cant see sher and shraddha like that and bd vow to kill their child i cant see that
chanda is being so goddiee goddiee to sher shraddha n bd god just cant stand her hate her🤢
m so angry with the cvs😡😡 Edited by neha.makwana - 8 years ago
chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sher declares infront of everyone I have already spoiled one's life wont do that again and stays there gets married to Chanda. then leaves her on first night lol ***taaliyannn***  Shradda i dont even want to talk abt her,,these days she does only two things calls Sherji Sherji n shed bucket of tears..ugh
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually it is a good serial, the great CV ruined it like anything...left no option to fix it back...better to shut the show😔
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These ty p e of melodrama, nowadays. Impossible. 
Pls replace the main role. Shraddaji. I ve never seen such a useless actress  in any serial. Re ally. I dont fe e l any thing for her too. 

I think  will get good rating ,if u replace her with some other good talented actress.